Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] HTTYD RP
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
((Yes, its a roleplay. And its your forum, xD, thanks for asking though.
((Yes, its a roleplay. And its your forum, xD, thanks for asking though.
JuLj1bJ.gif
((I like 1x1 Roleplays cause both people kinda have equal ownership of it, btw my next post night take a bit.))
((I like 1x1 Roleplays cause both people kinda have equal ownership of it, btw my next post night take a bit.))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Just wanting to try this, it's going to be interesting to make I think.))

Kaya

I don't remember falling asleep, but I find myself waking up and seeing that it's early morning, about the time I usually slept till, I get up and dressed, in my older outfit from before I was riding dragons and could use a flight suit, the only think I kept from it was the wristbands, I sling my shield across my back, and hang my sword at my belt. I walk outside, and almost whistle for Rainstone, before remembering he can't be in the village. So I decide to go looking for Jade or Myra.

((What do you think??))
((Just wanting to try this, it's going to be interesting to make I think.))

Kaya

I don't remember falling asleep, but I find myself waking up and seeing that it's early morning, about the time I usually slept till, I get up and dressed, in my older outfit from before I was riding dragons and could use a flight suit, the only think I kept from it was the wristbands, I sling my shield across my back, and hang my sword at my belt. I walk outside, and almost whistle for Rainstone, before remembering he can't be in the village. So I decide to go looking for Jade or Myra.

((What do you think??))
((Goooood!!! It makes me feel like the character!
((Goooood!!! It makes me feel like the character!
JuLj1bJ.gif
((Thanks, I'll try to do it for most of my posts, but it takes a bit longer, so if I'm rushed I might do 3rd person))

Myra

I wake up to find one of my terrible terrors under my arm. "You can't be here." I say, shooing her away. I stand up, ready for the day, then I remember we are being visited by another island. I walk down the mountain, and find our hideout, hoping no one else is there.

Kaya

I find Jade before Myra, and walk over to greet her. "Good morning." I say, "do you know what time the others will get here?" I ask. I knew nothing about these Vikings, or at least didn't remember anything.
((Thanks, I'll try to do it for most of my posts, but it takes a bit longer, so if I'm rushed I might do 3rd person))

Myra

I wake up to find one of my terrible terrors under my arm. "You can't be here." I say, shooing her away. I stand up, ready for the day, then I remember we are being visited by another island. I walk down the mountain, and find our hideout, hoping no one else is there.

Kaya

I find Jade before Myra, and walk over to greet her. "Good morning." I say, "do you know what time the others will get here?" I ask. I knew nothing about these Vikings, or at least didn't remember anything.
I pointed at the sun, telling her we must go now. So I got onto the boat, soon to sail off with just us three.

I carried around my bow and arrows. To keep myself from being attacked, and to help out any dangers. The water gave me comfort, knowing that it can hold my weight.

The sun glared on us, meaning it must be the afternoon. Also meaning, we should see the island by now.

I was right, I saw the island, it was a bit smaller than Berk. But we were here at...

((Got any good names yet?
I pointed at the sun, telling her we must go now. So I got onto the boat, soon to sail off with just us three.

I carried around my bow and arrows. To keep myself from being attacked, and to help out any dangers. The water gave me comfort, knowing that it can hold my weight.

The sun glared on us, meaning it must be the afternoon. Also meaning, we should see the island by now.

I was right, I saw the island, it was a bit smaller than Berk. But we were here at...

((Got any good names yet?
JuLj1bJ.gif
(( I'm just going to go with Verin, post in a bit, I'm busy atm))
(( I'm just going to go with Verin, post in a bit, I'm busy atm))
Myra

I look out at the island we are approaching, kind of wishing Jade could talk. "Wait." I say. "Why are we going to them?" I ask, I hadn't even been to the village this morning, Kaya had to run and find me before they left.
Myra

I look out at the island we are approaching, kind of wishing Jade could talk. "Wait." I say. "Why are we going to them?" I ask, I hadn't even been to the village this morning, Kaya had to run and find me before they left.
I wrote on the notepad, 'To greet them, and to find out if they are willing to change.'

I thought about it, 'Sorry for the sudden rush, Myra.' I looked at her in the eyes.
I wrote on the notepad, 'To greet them, and to find out if they are willing to change.'

I thought about it, 'Sorry for the sudden rush, Myra.' I looked at her in the eyes.
JuLj1bJ.gif
((Wait, is it jut the three of them going??))
((Wait, is it jut the three of them going??))
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35