Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(How do you get so many hats!)
"Whoa whoa there's no need for violence. I believe I can handle an unarmed man." Vendas explained. 'Do they think I'm physically weak? Or are they just not smart.' Vendas thought to himself.
(How do you get so many hats!)
"Whoa whoa there's no need for violence. I believe I can handle an unarmed man." Vendas explained. 'Do they think I'm physically weak? Or are they just not smart.' Vendas thought to himself.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
The earth guard relaxed a little and backed away from the other guard. "He broke protocol, it is a security hazard." He explained. The guard breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that he wasn't going to get beat up. Meanwhile Serena and crimson where scratching their heads in confusion due to the strangeness of the situation.
(What do you mean by so many hats?)

The earth guard relaxed a little and backed away from the other guard. "He broke protocol, it is a security hazard." He explained. The guard breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that he wasn't going to get beat up. Meanwhile Serena and crimson where scratching their heads in confusion due to the strangeness of the situation.
(What do you mean by so many hats?)

XwzJAeR.png
(How do you keep getting enough money for the hats and how do you get them?)
(How do you keep getting enough money for the hats and how do you get them?)
(Idk if i would call any of the apperal hats, but i make money by selling things on the ah. I also breed dragons and sell them at fodder price (especially when their is a dom competition) the sandune rags i got last month during the festival. I got a piece i didn't like in my festival chest so i sold it. I ended up getting 300k. Just keep an eye on ah prices and sell stuff you don't use for the highest price possible. I hope that made sense.)
(Idk if i would call any of the apperal hats, but i make money by selling things on the ah. I also breed dragons and sell them at fodder price (especially when their is a dom competition) the sandune rags i got last month during the festival. I got a piece i didn't like in my festival chest so i sold it. I ended up getting 300k. Just keep an eye on ah prices and sell stuff you don't use for the highest price possible. I hope that made sense.)
XwzJAeR.png
(I get it I'm not into selling things online if you can't barter with them. Or else I need a fixed price to sell things.)
(I get it I'm not into selling things online if you can't barter with them. Or else I need a fixed price to sell things.)
(Just a tip with selling dragons; wait until they are adults before selling them. You can charge more. Fodder prices are about to go up again because earth and plague are preparing for a dom competition.)
(Just a tip with selling dragons; wait until they are adults before selling them. You can charge more. Fodder prices are about to go up again because earth and plague are preparing for a dom competition.)
XwzJAeR.png
(Thanks I'll try to get into the selling thing. So who's rping as the captured soldier?)
(Thanks I'll try to get into the selling thing. So who's rping as the captured soldier?)
(I thought it was you or magical)
(I thought it was you or magical)
XwzJAeR.png
(I was hoping to be the interrogator but I can do the captured soldier if need be actually that might be better because I don't think I'd be very good interrogator I'd probably have to look up on my lines to do that... so maybe I could be the captured Soldier wow I do talk alot)
(I was hoping to be the interrogator but I can do the captured soldier if need be actually that might be better because I don't think I'd be very good interrogator I'd probably have to look up on my lines to do that... so maybe I could be the captured Soldier wow I do talk alot)
hCYhrOG.png
(Sorry basically I'll be the captured soldier)
(Sorry basically I'll be the captured soldier)
hCYhrOG.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49