Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318
(The lannisters send their regards)
(The lannisters send their regards)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Chip:

For immortals, dying is a very odd feeling.
It has a bitter sweet taste of victory, and defeat. You just died. That's an accomplishment for a god. But you also died. That shouldn't happen.

I reach up and touch the edge of the blade. Drips of blood seep from it. I let out a small, quiet laugh. Then I fall to my knees, slumping over.

Goodnight, Lola. I think as I slip away.

Chip:

For immortals, dying is a very odd feeling.
It has a bitter sweet taste of victory, and defeat. You just died. That's an accomplishment for a god. But you also died. That shouldn't happen.

I reach up and touch the edge of the blade. Drips of blood seep from it. I let out a small, quiet laugh. Then I fall to my knees, slumping over.

Goodnight, Lola. I think as I slip away.

(*realizes we forgot Storm* OH **** WADDUP)
(*realizes we forgot Storm* OH **** WADDUP)
(We forgot everybody. It was just you and me boyo)
(We forgot everybody. It was just you and me boyo)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Zephyrus:

I waited for a moment, half expecting the boy to rise up again. But nothing happened. It wasn't even a very graceful demise.

Chip's body lay face down, in the dirt, with his rear raised half in the air. It was so pale already, from it's albinism, that it looked like a ghost in the dark. I clench my fists. It was quite my fault he died in such a manor. My hands felt sticky, almost like they had blood on them.

What had I done? I thought in a moment of panic. What if we'd been able to banish Ouranos from the body? Too late. I'd done the right thing, I tried to convince myself.

I walk up to Lola. ''Are you okay?'' I ask tentatively

Zephyrus:

I waited for a moment, half expecting the boy to rise up again. But nothing happened. It wasn't even a very graceful demise.

Chip's body lay face down, in the dirt, with his rear raised half in the air. It was so pale already, from it's albinism, that it looked like a ghost in the dark. I clench my fists. It was quite my fault he died in such a manor. My hands felt sticky, almost like they had blood on them.

What had I done? I thought in a moment of panic. What if we'd been able to banish Ouranos from the body? Too late. I'd done the right thing, I tried to convince myself.

I walk up to Lola. ''Are you okay?'' I ask tentatively

((*Watches from afar* I will say. That was not the most dramatic way to die. But, well played *claps*.))

Lola watches as Chip dies. This was a nightmare. Her worst nightmare. Her friends, turned on each other. She turns her head to Zephyrus. Are you okay?, he asks. ARE YOU OKAY?!. Honestly, were gods that oblivious.

She falls down, on her knees. "Why wouldn't I be?" She says.

Estelle looks at Chip's dead body. "you all did the right thing," She says calmly. "He would have destroyed humanity".
((*Watches from afar* I will say. That was not the most dramatic way to die. But, well played *claps*.))

Lola watches as Chip dies. This was a nightmare. Her worst nightmare. Her friends, turned on each other. She turns her head to Zephyrus. Are you okay?, he asks. ARE YOU OKAY?!. Honestly, were gods that oblivious.

She falls down, on her knees. "Why wouldn't I be?" She says.

Estelle looks at Chip's dead body. "you all did the right thing," She says calmly. "He would have destroyed humanity".
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Zephyrus:

I hug Lola lightly. ''He didn't love you,'' I lied.

I walk over the the body. I stare at it for a second, the memories of our first talk coming back.

''We should take the body to his parents' house on the way back to Camp. I'll teleport him, then I'm going home.'' I decide.
Zephyrus:

I hug Lola lightly. ''He didn't love you,'' I lied.

I walk over the the body. I stare at it for a second, the memories of our first talk coming back.

''We should take the body to his parents' house on the way back to Camp. I'll teleport him, then I'm going home.'' I decide.
(question for you guys.
do you want to fight Ouranos for a while, or just have this be the victory and move onto the Sequel. I'm getting bored, and I wanna play as a normal person again not plot ''boss'', god, etc...)
(question for you guys.
do you want to fight Ouranos for a while, or just have this be the victory and move onto the Sequel. I'm getting bored, and I wanna play as a normal person again not plot ''boss'', god, etc...)
((I want this to be victory, not sure about the others))
((I want this to be victory, not sure about the others))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Lola looks up at Zephyrus, her face, ghostly pale. "I never assumed he did," She says softly, looking up at the sky.

Estelle shots a glance at Zephyrus "How do you think his parents will react when they find out their son is dead?" She asks "How do you think Dionysus, will react?". She controls a soft breeze that picks up Chip and lays him on a cloud.

((Victory. Mainly because I am getting bored and.. my sister.))
Lola looks up at Zephyrus, her face, ghostly pale. "I never assumed he did," She says softly, looking up at the sky.

Estelle shots a glance at Zephyrus "How do you think his parents will react when they find out their son is dead?" She asks "How do you think Dionysus, will react?". She controls a soft breeze that picks up Chip and lays him on a cloud.

((Victory. Mainly because I am getting bored and.. my sister.))
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318