Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stones of the Zodiac OOC (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
(Sounds neat, I'm game)
Name: Kevin Devilier (de-vill-ee-ay)
Month: January

Appearance: Kevin is an extremely malnourished white boy, 5'9, hazel eyed and brown haired. He never goes anywhere without his tattered green hoodie. His gem is on a belt buckle he totally didn't steal.

Transformed Appearance:His hair turns white with wavy blue streaks running through it. The hoodie turns into a short cloak with his gem on the clasp. Under the cloak he has a toga, making up for the lack of a belt with a lack of pants.

Activation Sentence: "The winds of change are bringing a storm!"

Transformation Theme: Song of Storms (Remix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTt026NTQfE

Power: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weather_Manipulation

Personality: Kevin is loud and fun loving, always trying to make people smile. He jokes around to hide his constant fear of losing his mother.

Biography: Kevin grew up rather normally until his father was fired from his factory job when he was 8. Since then, he became an angry drunk, beating Kevin and his mother on the rare occasions that he was home.
One night he was especially drunk and angry. He accused Kevin's mother of stealing his booze money and hit her in the temple with an empty bottle. When Kevin, who was watching the whole time, saw that she wasn't moving he ran and never stopped.

Fears: His father, death, dogs, and spiders.

Strengths: Musically gifted, dextrous, more intelligent than he acts, runs quickly.

Weaknesses: Physically weak, unintentionally annoying, doesn't fully understand the concept of manners.
Other:Kevin can beatbox.
(Sounds neat, I'm game)
Name: Kevin Devilier (de-vill-ee-ay)
Month: January

Appearance: Kevin is an extremely malnourished white boy, 5'9, hazel eyed and brown haired. He never goes anywhere without his tattered green hoodie. His gem is on a belt buckle he totally didn't steal.

Transformed Appearance:His hair turns white with wavy blue streaks running through it. The hoodie turns into a short cloak with his gem on the clasp. Under the cloak he has a toga, making up for the lack of a belt with a lack of pants.

Activation Sentence: "The winds of change are bringing a storm!"

Transformation Theme: Song of Storms (Remix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTt026NTQfE

Power: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weather_Manipulation

Personality: Kevin is loud and fun loving, always trying to make people smile. He jokes around to hide his constant fear of losing his mother.

Biography: Kevin grew up rather normally until his father was fired from his factory job when he was 8. Since then, he became an angry drunk, beating Kevin and his mother on the rare occasions that he was home.
One night he was especially drunk and angry. He accused Kevin's mother of stealing his booze money and hit her in the temple with an empty bottle. When Kevin, who was watching the whole time, saw that she wasn't moving he ran and never stopped.

Fears: His father, death, dogs, and spiders.

Strengths: Musically gifted, dextrous, more intelligent than he acts, runs quickly.

Weaknesses: Physically weak, unintentionally annoying, doesn't fully understand the concept of manners.
Other:Kevin can beatbox.
@Artemiis

Would it be possible for me to have 2 characters?
@Artemiis

Would it be possible for me to have 2 characters?
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@Artemiis
Just as a quick note, I ended up changing Mateo's power to an ice based ability just because it fits his whole theme a bit better than the shadows did ^^
@Artemiis
Just as a quick note, I ended up changing Mateo's power to an ice based ability just because it fits his whole theme a bit better than the shadows did ^^

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Eaglefairy
Sorry the may spot has been taken as there is only one slot per month.
@Laserpants
Same as Eaglefairy
@PixieKnight3264
Yes it is totally possible
@Tsukii
Alright. :)
@Eaglefairy
Sorry the may spot has been taken as there is only one slot per month.
@Laserpants
Same as Eaglefairy
@PixieKnight3264
Yes it is totally possible
@Tsukii
Alright. :)
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@Artemiis

Sweet! Then can I claim April (a girl) and September (a boy) while I work on filling out their sheets?
@Artemiis

Sweet! Then can I claim April (a girl) and September (a boy) while I work on filling out their sheets?
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@PixieKnight3264
Sure.
@PixieKnight3264
Sure.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@Artemiis

finished her :D

she's on page TWO
@Artemiis

finished her :D

she's on page TWO
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis
fiamma and mateo are definately not going to get along lmaoooo
fire and ice
she hates cigerette smoke and he smokes
he hates women and breaks out into cold sweats
she plays classical while he makes electronic
he's tall af and she's short af

EXACT opposites of eachother is it bad i find this hilarious xD
@Draconequis
fiamma and mateo are definately not going to get along lmaoooo
fire and ice
she hates cigerette smoke and he smokes
he hates women and breaks out into cold sweats
she plays classical while he makes electronic
he's tall af and she's short af

EXACT opposites of eachother is it bad i find this hilarious xD

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Draconequis @Tsukii

mmmMMM. oh boy, can't wait to see interactions between your guys' characters. that should be fun to watch.
@Draconequis @Tsukii

mmmMMM. oh boy, can't wait to see interactions between your guys' characters. that should be fun to watch.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta
lmao ikr - I can't wait to see what screwed up weird love/hate dynamic these two could possibly have
@Lavendetta
lmao ikr - I can't wait to see what screwed up weird love/hate dynamic these two could possibly have

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51