Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stones of the Zodiac OOC (Closed)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@ shadowattak1

Well no one else has posted in a while so I think you'd be good. Maybe something happens in the shop (like they run out of an ingredient for the candies or something like that) that makes it so she has to go out? Or it could be the one day she does decide to go out cuz of her gem reacting to everyone else nearby?
@ shadowattak1

Well no one else has posted in a while so I think you'd be good. Maybe something happens in the shop (like they run out of an ingredient for the candies or something like that) that makes it so she has to go out? Or it could be the one day she does decide to go out cuz of her gem reacting to everyone else nearby?
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@ PixieKnight3264

I'm doing fine (and awesome idea for Moonleaf's excuse to go out by the way, I think that would be amazing) ^^

@ shadowattack1

That wouldn't be a bad idea if I do say so myself ^^
@ PixieKnight3264

I'm doing fine (and awesome idea for Moonleaf's excuse to go out by the way, I think that would be amazing) ^^

@ shadowattack1

That wouldn't be a bad idea if I do say so myself ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@ draconequis

Same here. I can't really do much till @Laserpants and @Edude respond.
@ draconequis

Same here. I can't really do much till @Laserpants and @Edude respond.
@ PixieKnight3264
@ SoulLugia11
I think I will do that. I'll get to work on a post doing such a thing tonight and hopefully have it up tomorrow.....dinner's ready mmmmmm lasgana ^.^
@ PixieKnight3264
@ SoulLugia11
I think I will do that. I'll get to work on a post doing such a thing tonight and hopefully have it up tomorrow.....dinner's ready mmmmmm lasgana ^.^
4961210.png
*bumps all* Everyone doing alright?? Been a while since anything has happened Do we all live???
*bumps all* Everyone doing alright?? Been a while since anything has happened Do we all live???
4961210.png
I'm here! I'm doing good today, we're kind of busy though, with a surprise inspection and stuff ^^'
I'm here! I'm doing good today, we're kind of busy though, with a surprise inspection and stuff ^^'
xk7ymDQ.png
im hereeee t.t i think i was trying to wait for a response? or maybe someone already responded.. its finals week so ive been pretty busy honestly
im hereeee t.t i think i was trying to wait for a response? or maybe someone already responded.. its finals week so ive been pretty busy honestly
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
I've been busy with work. I jyst git off 6 day weeks this week and I've been waiting for @theedude to respind so I can reply for both Pepper and Tyler. I can provably post a reply for just him in the next voupke of days if thats cool with everyone though.
I've been busy with work. I jyst git off 6 day weeks this week and I've been waiting for @theedude to respind so I can reply for both Pepper and Tyler. I can provably post a reply for just him in the next voupke of days if thats cool with everyone though.
I've been busy redoing my lair and switching flights
i'm literally selling everything and starting from scratch ;^^
I've been busy redoing my lair and switching flights
i'm literally selling everything and starting from scratch ;^^

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@PixieKnight3264

sorry bout that

working on reply now.
@PixieKnight3264

sorry bout that

working on reply now.
ehytjr.jpg

For Signatures:
35l91l3.jpg
Code:
35l91l3.jpg

Links Out:
Want to Affiliate with the SBA? PM PuzzBeef!

xop260.jpg
XozKAH4.png
Last edited on Jun 29, 2015 07:55:14 by PuzzBeef
tumblr_nok202MSsQ1tef7tqo1_250.png35l91l3.jpg
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51