Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mystery Manor Roleplay [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Desmos:

"Its nice to meet you Aneirin. It would be nice to stick together wouldn't it. I mean if we are all going to the same place anyways." says Desmos.

Desmos gestures towards the snapper (@luvkirby4ever) "Whats your name?"
Desmos:

"Its nice to meet you Aneirin. It would be nice to stick together wouldn't it. I mean if we are all going to the same place anyways." says Desmos.

Desmos gestures towards the snapper (@luvkirby4ever) "Whats your name?"

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Paigeworth:

"My name is Paigeworth." He looked at the dragons currently gathered around the table. It was odd- they were a very different crowd than the usual types of dragons that were called to events that his master was invited to. His family had a very prestigious background, after all, so he was used to his master being in the company of pompous, snooty dragons. These dragons seemed much more interesting and bearable than that.

"I was hoping to find some information about this strange invitation, but it seems that we're all at a loss. " Paigeworth tucked his letter away and pondered the situation.

"May I join your travels to the mansion? It is must more preferable than travelling alone."
Paigeworth:

"My name is Paigeworth." He looked at the dragons currently gathered around the table. It was odd- they were a very different crowd than the usual types of dragons that were called to events that his master was invited to. His family had a very prestigious background, after all, so he was used to his master being in the company of pompous, snooty dragons. These dragons seemed much more interesting and bearable than that.

"I was hoping to find some information about this strange invitation, but it seems that we're all at a loss. " Paigeworth tucked his letter away and pondered the situation.

"May I join your travels to the mansion? It is must more preferable than travelling alone."
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
Desmos:

"Interesting, so none of us really know how we got these? Other than we apparently are all invited to a mansion."

"What about you? What's your name?" (@silvershadowcat)
Desmos:

"Interesting, so none of us really know how we got these? Other than we apparently are all invited to a mansion."

"What about you? What's your name?" (@silvershadowcat)

rsz_lore.png
Blitz looked at Desmos with surprise "oh! Blitz" he said hoping he didn't seem to eager "and you?"
Blitz looked at Desmos with surprise "oh! Blitz" he said hoping he didn't seem to eager "and you?"
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
(Was quicksilver in the tavern too?)

If so:
Desmos:

"How about you?"
(Was quicksilver in the tavern too?)

If so:
Desmos:

"How about you?"

rsz_lore.png
(yeah, sorry i wasn't sure which one you were talking to)

Quicksilver startled as one of the dragons looked over at her. She shrank back trying to make herself invisible "Quicksilver"
(yeah, sorry i wasn't sure which one you were talking to)

Quicksilver startled as one of the dragons looked over at her. She shrank back trying to make herself invisible "Quicksilver"
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Desmos

"Are you okay?" asks Desmos
Desmos

"Are you okay?" asks Desmos

rsz_lore.png
"Me? I'm..." She paused wondering how to answer "fine" she glanced around looking for something to change the topic "you got an invitation?"
"Me? I'm..." She paused wondering how to answer "fine" she glanced around looking for something to change the topic "you got an invitation?"
Desmos:

"We all have... Thats what we've been talking about..."
Everyone was looking at Quicksilver now.
Desmos:

"We all have... Thats what we've been talking about..."
Everyone was looking at Quicksilver now.

rsz_lore.png
Quicksilver cringed "oh... Right" she looked down at the table wishing she could be anywhere else "yeah"
Quicksilver cringed "oh... Right" she looked down at the table wishing she could be anywhere else "yeah"
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11