Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcomes and introductions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Hay I'm gona drop as well)
(Hay I'm gona drop as well)
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Okay... I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it.
Okay... I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it.
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
Nightpulse scanned the group, and soon pinpointed Ajax. "There it is!" she sighed, "I thought I had lost it. Can I have it back, please, umm... I didn't catch your name, did I? I didn't catch anyone's name!" By now the tear on her wing was a bit red from being torn, and when Nightpulse saw blood, she freaked out. She looked over her shoulder to look back at Esirnus's tracks. As she did so, she saw the blood and hopped back in surprise. "Uh-oh." she murmured, trying to stay calm, "Uh... Do any of you have a bandage?" She turned back around before she got a answer and began following the tracks, unaware of wether the others were following her or not.
Nightpulse scanned the group, and soon pinpointed Ajax. "There it is!" she sighed, "I thought I had lost it. Can I have it back, please, umm... I didn't catch your name, did I? I didn't catch anyone's name!" By now the tear on her wing was a bit red from being torn, and when Nightpulse saw blood, she freaked out. She looked over her shoulder to look back at Esirnus's tracks. As she did so, she saw the blood and hopped back in surprise. "Uh-oh." she murmured, trying to stay calm, "Uh... Do any of you have a bandage?" She turned back around before she got a answer and began following the tracks, unaware of wether the others were following her or not.
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
@DeathGlare
Pthalo spoke up once she had landed, "H-hey!" "You can use the bondage I have across my face!"
She went out chasing after the nocturne, It was going to be be even harder for her to see now that she had removed the bandage but well there was always your nose!
@DeathGlare
Pthalo spoke up once she had landed, "H-hey!" "You can use the bondage I have across my face!"
She went out chasing after the nocturne, It was going to be be even harder for her to see now that she had removed the bandage but well there was always your nose!
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
(Sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out, hope you guys have fun!)
(Sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out, hope you guys have fun!)
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
Aww maaan! Now we only have two(?) people! It's ok though. If everyone drops out, I'll just leave it (the forum) alone and see what happens. It was nice having you DragoGirl.
Aww maaan! Now we only have two(?) people! It's ok though. If everyone drops out, I'll just leave it (the forum) alone and see what happens. It was nice having you DragoGirl.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8