Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcomes and introductions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
"I wonder what happened," Ajax spoke, suddenly becoming curious. "Was it getting worse over time, or did she just become mean all of a sudden?" he asked her, trying to think of what it could be. "Maybe something really horrible happened to her," Willow whispered to Ajax as he nodded slowly, then waited for the answers to his questions.
"I wonder what happened," Ajax spoke, suddenly becoming curious. "Was it getting worse over time, or did she just become mean all of a sudden?" he asked her, trying to think of what it could be. "Maybe something really horrible happened to her," Willow whispered to Ajax as he nodded slowly, then waited for the answers to his questions.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
"Hmm" Nightpulse thought about that. "It was very sudden, actually. We decided to go do some gathering one day, and I was waiting by the big rock I always wait at. She wasn't coming, so I went out searching, and when I came back, she still wasn't there. When she did come, though, she seemed frustrated. I tried to talk to her, and she snapped at me. And I mean literally. She tried to bite my face off. She never does that. Not even close to that! I do hope she's okay..."
"Hmm" Nightpulse thought about that. "It was very sudden, actually. We decided to go do some gathering one day, and I was waiting by the big rock I always wait at. She wasn't coming, so I went out searching, and when I came back, she still wasn't there. When she did come, though, she seemed frustrated. I tried to talk to her, and she snapped at me. And I mean literally. She tried to bite my face off. She never does that. Not even close to that! I do hope she's okay..."
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
The mirror had listened quietly to the story, "Sudden mood changes are normal in my clan, they often last for quite some time."
All the while, he kept looking about.
The mirror had listened quietly to the story, "Sudden mood changes are normal in my clan, they often last for quite some time."
All the while, he kept looking about.
8aQ4ckm.gif
Good night foools
Good night foools
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Nightpulse began gliding around near the cave's far-off exit. "I might as well go looking Esirnus now." She called down to all of the others. "I want to make sure she's all right." But as she flew away, one of her shiny copper wing bangles caught of a rock and was ripped out. Nightpulse yelped, but took no notice of the jewelry she had lost. A bit of her wing membrane clung to the bangle.
Nightpulse began gliding around near the cave's far-off exit. "I might as well go looking Esirnus now." She called down to all of the others. "I want to make sure she's all right." But as she flew away, one of her shiny copper wing bangles caught of a rock and was ripped out. Nightpulse yelped, but took no notice of the jewelry she had lost. A bit of her wing membrane clung to the bangle.
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
Specter squinted at it, and followed. Wanting to continue his being involved in this little adventure he had gotten into.
"Need or want help looking for her?" he flew awkwardly, avoiding the spot that had torn at the other's jewelry.
Specter squinted at it, and followed. Wanting to continue his being involved in this little adventure he had gotten into.
"Need or want help looking for her?" he flew awkwardly, avoiding the spot that had torn at the other's jewelry.
8aQ4ckm.gif
Ajax saw the bangle being torn off and hurried to pick it up. He then flew after her, Willow following. "This was torn off," he said as he showed her the bangle. Willow glanced at it before looking at the Nocturne, wondering if she wanted it still or not. They continued to follow, half was because Ajax wanted to return it, but a stronger one was to follow and help her with the situation.
Ajax saw the bangle being torn off and hurried to pick it up. He then flew after her, Willow following. "This was torn off," he said as he showed her the bangle. Willow glanced at it before looking at the Nocturne, wondering if she wanted it still or not. They continued to follow, half was because Ajax wanted to return it, but a stronger one was to follow and help her with the situation.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
Pthalo could see the outlines of the others leaving and shouted out to them.
"Oh hey! I'm coming to! Don't worry if I crash into trees that's normal!" I hope I don't crash into a tree, That would not be ok.. With a loud click of metal wings and gears Pthalo lifted off trying to catch up with the others.
Pthalo could see the outlines of the others leaving and shouted out to them.
"Oh hey! I'm coming to! Don't worry if I crash into trees that's normal!" I hope I don't crash into a tree, That would not be ok.. With a loud click of metal wings and gears Pthalo lifted off trying to catch up with the others.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
After the group had flow for a while, Nightpulse finally noticed her injury. "Has anyone seen a wing bangle that matches these ones?" she motioned towards her other ones. "It came off, and this tear hurts." She looked around, squinted a bit, then gasped. "Those are Esirnus's talonprints!" she called back to the others. "And they look fresh, too. She was recently here!" Nightpulse glided to the ground and began smelling the tracks to make sure they were actually Esirnus's. "Yup, these are hers." She uttered.
After the group had flow for a while, Nightpulse finally noticed her injury. "Has anyone seen a wing bangle that matches these ones?" she motioned towards her other ones. "It came off, and this tear hurts." She looked around, squinted a bit, then gasped. "Those are Esirnus's talonprints!" she called back to the others. "And they look fresh, too. She was recently here!" Nightpulse glided to the ground and began smelling the tracks to make sure they were actually Esirnus's. "Yup, these are hers." She uttered.
Landing awkwardly nearby, the mirror got pointed with one claw, "One of them picked up your bangle," his gesture pointed to one of the many that happened to follow along.
He sniffed at the tracks, but didn't get to close to them, not wanting to over the scent with his own.
Landing awkwardly nearby, the mirror got pointed with one claw, "One of them picked up your bangle," his gesture pointed to one of the many that happened to follow along.
He sniffed at the tracks, but didn't get to close to them, not wanting to over the scent with his own.
8aQ4ckm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8