Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcomes and introductions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi everyone! I pretty new (as I post this, anyway), and I like doing the roleplays! So, please do this and help me continue. Anyone can join. It is called "welcomes and introductions", but as we go along, it will be more "in depth" (I hope). Now, let us begin
Hi everyone! I pretty new (as I post this, anyway), and I like doing the roleplays! So, please do this and help me continue. Anyone can join. It is called "welcomes and introductions", but as we go along, it will be more "in depth" (I hope). Now, let us begin
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
@DeathGlare
I'm interested. Where do we sign up?
@DeathGlare
I'm interested. Where do we sign up?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
In case you read this, THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT. I hatched new babies! :D

In a bright cave, many dragons are gathering. Wisdom, a tundra, and the founder of the Clan in the Sundial Terrace (the clan itself has no name yet), is hosting a party to welcome and introduce all of her new additions. As everyone slinks through the crowd, Wisdom approaches a certain dragon who she wants to know "Hello!" she said gleefully, "Welcome to my clan! I'm glad you could come. Would you like to meet our newest additions? If so, follow me." She walks past a bunch more dragons, all of which she stops to talk to. Finally, she reaches her new babies "Well, I have to give an announcement." she murmurs, "Welcome all! Welcome to my lair! Thank you for coming!" As she goes on, a little fae raises her talon
"Yes Prisma?" The tundra pauses to look at her clanmate.
"Um, are there any snacks?" Prisma the fae asks.
"Wrong question, Prisma"
"Sorry, Wisdom"
Everything continues as planned, and the new additions and the rest of the clan are introduced.

Blur, the "lazy" tundra (actually a world famous explorer), is not here.
Anuerin the worker (another tundra) is here and is serving refreshments. Her brother Ronnuth is home studying.
Cirrus the fighter and mother is here too, and she is caring for the hatchlings.
"Wait a minute," a dragon who is not from this lesser lair interrupted, "If this is a 'lair party', then why are dragons not here? Are they hunting or something?"
Wisdom chuckles "No, they're just in the back of the lair. Through that passage, see? It leads to an open field. It's very warm there, too. "Now, to introduce the hatchlings! My two sons, DeadSnow and Tomato! Sadly, my daughter died before I could name her."
The rest of the clan coughs and shifts uncomfortably.
"But anyways, off that sad subject," Wisdom continues, "enjoy this welcome!"

(If you want to see my dragons, check out my lair. I'm too lazy to add pictures. Its hard to do pics on a mobile device. Sorry)
In case you read this, THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT. I hatched new babies! :D

In a bright cave, many dragons are gathering. Wisdom, a tundra, and the founder of the Clan in the Sundial Terrace (the clan itself has no name yet), is hosting a party to welcome and introduce all of her new additions. As everyone slinks through the crowd, Wisdom approaches a certain dragon who she wants to know "Hello!" she said gleefully, "Welcome to my clan! I'm glad you could come. Would you like to meet our newest additions? If so, follow me." She walks past a bunch more dragons, all of which she stops to talk to. Finally, she reaches her new babies "Well, I have to give an announcement." she murmurs, "Welcome all! Welcome to my lair! Thank you for coming!" As she goes on, a little fae raises her talon
"Yes Prisma?" The tundra pauses to look at her clanmate.
"Um, are there any snacks?" Prisma the fae asks.
"Wrong question, Prisma"
"Sorry, Wisdom"
Everything continues as planned, and the new additions and the rest of the clan are introduced.

Blur, the "lazy" tundra (actually a world famous explorer), is not here.
Anuerin the worker (another tundra) is here and is serving refreshments. Her brother Ronnuth is home studying.
Cirrus the fighter and mother is here too, and she is caring for the hatchlings.
"Wait a minute," a dragon who is not from this lesser lair interrupted, "If this is a 'lair party', then why are dragons not here? Are they hunting or something?"
Wisdom chuckles "No, they're just in the back of the lair. Through that passage, see? It leads to an open field. It's very warm there, too. "Now, to introduce the hatchlings! My two sons, DeadSnow and Tomato! Sadly, my daughter died before I could name her."
The rest of the clan coughs and shifts uncomfortably.
"But anyways, off that sad subject," Wisdom continues, "enjoy this welcome!"

(If you want to see my dragons, check out my lair. I'm too lazy to add pictures. Its hard to do pics on a mobile device. Sorry)
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
*gasps*
Oh wait you have to sign up? I did not know that. Comment on my userpage to sign up, I guess. Sorry, I don't know how to ping people.
*gasps*
Oh wait you have to sign up? I did not know that. Comment on my userpage to sign up, I guess. Sorry, I don't know how to ping people.
@DeathGlare

(( Sorry for just popping in, It's just far too much of an opportunity.

To ping someone just put a @ and then the Username of the User you want to ping and with Sign up, people mostly mean that where is the form to fill out with their Character they want to roleplay as. For Example:
Quote:
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Extra:

Another useful thing is the Star Icon at the top right of the thread, if you click it you are subscirbed to this thread and get informed by every new reply.

Again, sorry for popping in. ))
@DeathGlare

(( Sorry for just popping in, It's just far too much of an opportunity.

To ping someone just put a @ and then the Username of the User you want to ping and with Sign up, people mostly mean that where is the form to fill out with their Character they want to roleplay as. For Example:
Quote:
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Extra:

Another useful thing is the Star Icon at the top right of the thread, if you click it you are subscirbed to this thread and get informed by every new reply.

Again, sorry for popping in. ))
9+ Hours ahead of FR Time.
(( Well, I'm bad at this ;~;. Just incase if you edit your post and it doesn't actually ping the person you pinged... @DeathGlare ))
(( Well, I'm bad at this ;~;. Just incase if you edit your post and it doesn't actually ping the person you pinged... @DeathGlare ))
9+ Hours ahead of FR Time.
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Extra:

Alright then, @Kumar (I don't know if that worked) thanks for the info. People, to sign up, use that thing up there, and type in the stuff. Then you are SIGNED UP!
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Extra:

Alright then, @Kumar (I don't know if that worked) thanks for the info. People, to sign up, use that thing up there, and type in the stuff. Then you are SIGNED UP!
@DeathGlare Name: Midnight Age: 6 months Gender: Boy Sexuality: Hetero Appetince: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249261/24926020_350.png[/img] Extra: Out spoken, and easily frustrated. Has a cat that shadows his every move.
@DeathGlare
Name: Midnight
Sexuality: Hetero
Appetince:
24926020_350.png
Extra: Out spoken, and easily frustrated. Has a cat that shadows his every move.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan Thanks, you are the first one to join! Here's me: Name: Nightpulse Age: 2 weeks Gender: Female Sexuality:Hetero Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30132269][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301323/30132269_350.png[/img] Extra: She was a gift from a friend (that's why she has a ribbon) Before joining the clan, she was a dreamer (and still is). She loves to sneak up on others and tells them about her crazy dreams. One of the is becoming a Gatherer. She is looked down upon by other Nocturnes because her scales are so bright.
@Raan

Thanks, you are the first one to join!
Here's me:
Name: Nightpulse
Sexuality:Hetero
Appearance:

30132269_350.png

Extra: She was a gift from a friend (that's why she has a ribbon)
Before joining the clan, she was a dreamer (and still is). She loves to sneak up on others and tells them about her crazy dreams. One of the is becoming a Gatherer. She is looked down upon by other Nocturnes because her scales are so bright.
@dragonwoof @ahs and @Piercingeyes

Please join, guys!
@dragonwoof @ahs and @Piercingeyes

Please join, guys!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8