Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcomes and introductions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh and also, it is not necessary to ping me; I have subscribed to my rp. But still do it. I like being pinged.
Oh and also, it is not necessary to ping me; I have subscribed to my rp. But still do it. I like being pinged.
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
Now, since nobody has given ideas (but don't feel pressured to, guys), I will begin the intro myself.
@ScribePuffin, I will put your ideas into it. By the end of tomorrow (I'm three hours ahead of FR time) I will have the intro completed!
Now, since nobody has given ideas (but don't feel pressured to, guys), I will begin the intro myself.
@ScribePuffin, I will put your ideas into it. By the end of tomorrow (I'm three hours ahead of FR time) I will have the intro completed!
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
Imma add someone else. Because why not.)) Name: Aiki Age: 5 Months (Born on the same day as incubus.) Gender: Female Sexuality: Heterosexual (Mates with Incubus) Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26087575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260876/26087575_350.png[/img] [/url] Extra: Aiki is a very kind soul who almost always has something nice to say about someone. She has been traveling with Incubus since they were both hatchlings, and they know each other like they know their own minds.(Free cookie to anyone who understands that reference.)
Imma add someone else. Because why not.))
Name: Aiki
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Mates with Incubus)
Appearance:
26087575_350.png

Extra: Aiki is a very kind soul who almost always has something nice to say about someone. She has been traveling with Incubus since they were both hatchlings, and they know each other like they know their own minds.(Free cookie to anyone who understands that reference.)
0Ia5bhK.pngchPnD8j.pngtumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
{@FancyFlygon}

The first thing I thought of was, "I know my sister like I know my own mind." From Hamilton, but that phrase has been used a lot, so it's likely I'm wrong.
{@FancyFlygon}

The first thing I thought of was, "I know my sister like I know my own mind." From Hamilton, but that phrase has been used a lot, so it's likely I'm wrong.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta

((You have guessed correctly! That was quick. >_>))
@Lavendetta

((You have guessed correctly! That was quick. >_>))
0Ia5bhK.pngchPnD8j.pngtumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
I'll add someone else too, for the sake of it. Name: Esirnus (that's sunrisE spelled backwards) Age: only 6 days xD Gender: female Sexuality: heterosexual Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=3&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=5&winggene=8&wings=64&auth=859fab356873349d44d1316898eb8f7a45b90a51&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Extra: She is [s]qutie[/s] (what is with these typos?!?) shy, but loves a great adventure. If she is used to another dragon, she will never forget. Her memory is better than mine. But, something [s]jappened[/s] (AGAIN with the TYPOS), and she forgot. Now she is a rude little snob who is too high and mighty to talk to anyone.
I'll add someone else too, for the sake of it.

Name: Esirnus (that's sunrisE spelled backwards)
Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance:

dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=3&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=5&winggene=8&wings=64&auth=859fab356873349d44d1316898eb8f7a45b90a51&dummyext=prev.png

Extra: She is qutie (what is with these typos?!?) shy, but loves a great adventure. If she is used to another dragon, she will never forget. Her memory is better than mine. But, something jappened (AGAIN with the TYPOS), and she forgot. Now she is a rude little snob who is too high and mighty to talk to anyone.
@DeathGlare

Awesome!
I'll be looking forward to rp-ing with you all!
@DeathGlare

Awesome!
I'll be looking forward to rp-ing with you all!
8aQ4ckm.gif
Okay, but I don't know how to put up pictures of dragons and stuff like that! But I'll totally join
Okay, but I don't know how to put up pictures of dragons and stuff like that! But I'll totally join
IMG_0035.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
Now imma start writing the intro! Is it ok if they were all falling out of the sky?
Now imma start writing the intro! Is it ok if they were all falling out of the sky?
Alright, here's the intro:

It was the kind of day where everyone wanted to get out, I suppose. Dragons were leaving their clans (temporarily, of course) to meet other dragons. This was the case of the group of acquaintances who were falling out of the sky. They had been perfectly fine until Nightpulse, the pale Nocturne, had triggered a trap. She had been to busy talking to all the others, no matter how hard they tried to ignore her, and and stepped on a large unnatural snake. Esirnus had seen the trap, but was too afraid to tell Nightpulse, because it would mean interrupting. When they all heard the mechanical *click* they knew they had sprung a trap. There was a flash of blue, and then they were falling.

@Raan @Lavendetta @DragoGirl @ScribePuffin @Goatsrsnazzy @FancyFlygon

If you want me to add something to this, please message me.

We have officially begun.
Alright, here's the intro:

It was the kind of day where everyone wanted to get out, I suppose. Dragons were leaving their clans (temporarily, of course) to meet other dragons. This was the case of the group of acquaintances who were falling out of the sky. They had been perfectly fine until Nightpulse, the pale Nocturne, had triggered a trap. She had been to busy talking to all the others, no matter how hard they tried to ignore her, and and stepped on a large unnatural snake. Esirnus had seen the trap, but was too afraid to tell Nightpulse, because it would mean interrupting. When they all heard the mechanical *click* they knew they had sprung a trap. There was a flash of blue, and then they were falling.

@Raan @Lavendetta @DragoGirl @ScribePuffin @Goatsrsnazzy @FancyFlygon

If you want me to add something to this, please message me.

We have officially begun.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8