Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reawakened and Free (PMD)
1 2 3 4
"What should we do these arent true pokemon. These are golems puppeted by other beings."
"Should we kill them?"
"No... We worked hard to get them here in the first place..."
"Then what should we do?"
"We crystlize them bury them deep underground where no one could ever go."
"... I sometimes dont get you..."
And like that humans in the pokemon world are trapped into crystals preserved and most likely never to be seen again. But they forgot one single thing everything moves in its own way the way the crystals the humans were trapped in moved was by titonic plates. Now 102 years later they reawakend. But the crystals had changed them phycially changing what they could do. The crystals shattered they are now released with only the single memories their name and they were human.

Name:
Human age (Will make sense later.):
Pokémon:
Phycical adnormalties (NO FUSIONS):
What special things they can do (Like a fith made up move.):
Other:

Name: Ekoeo
Pokemon age: 21
Human age (Will make sense later.): 12
Pokémon: Lucario
Phycical adnormalties (NO FUSIONS): Has no spikes and has 3 long feathers going towards his arm joint matching the color of her fur on both arms on the sides where a humans smallest fingers would be.
What special things they can do (Like a fith made up move or concept): Air manipulation (For an example look at Zypher warframe profile 1st and third ability for reference)
Other: He was gender swapped and his Pokémon form was older than him.
@AuroraDragon
"What should we do these arent true pokemon. These are golems puppeted by other beings."
"Should we kill them?"
"No... We worked hard to get them here in the first place..."
"Then what should we do?"
"We crystlize them bury them deep underground where no one could ever go."
"... I sometimes dont get you..."
And like that humans in the pokemon world are trapped into crystals preserved and most likely never to be seen again. But they forgot one single thing everything moves in its own way the way the crystals the humans were trapped in moved was by titonic plates. Now 102 years later they reawakend. But the crystals had changed them phycially changing what they could do. The crystals shattered they are now released with only the single memories their name and they were human.

Name:
Human age (Will make sense later.):
Pokémon:
Phycical adnormalties (NO FUSIONS):
What special things they can do (Like a fith made up move.):
Other:

Name: Ekoeo
Pokemon age: 21
Human age (Will make sense later.): 12
Pokémon: Lucario
Phycical adnormalties (NO FUSIONS): Has no spikes and has 3 long feathers going towards his arm joint matching the color of her fur on both arms on the sides where a humans smallest fingers would be.
What special things they can do (Like a fith made up move or concept): Air manipulation (For an example look at Zypher warframe profile 1st and third ability for reference)
Other: He was gender swapped and his Pokémon form was older than him.
@AuroraDragon
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
Name: Aurora
Pokemon age: 17
Human age (Will make sense later.): 15
Pokémon: absol
Phycical adnormalties (NO FUSIONS): is a shiny absol with red tiger stripes
What special things they can do (Like a fith made up move.): can sense auroras (similar to lucario)
Other: has a hatered for people who fear her due to her ability to predict disasters
Name: Aurora
Pokemon age: 17
Human age (Will make sense later.): 15
Pokémon: absol
Phycical adnormalties (NO FUSIONS): is a shiny absol with red tiger stripes
What special things they can do (Like a fith made up move.): can sense auroras (similar to lucario)
Other: has a hatered for people who fear her due to her ability to predict disasters
XwzJAeR.png
(Alright let's start.)
Young daring teenage Pokémon went into a cave where two crystals were found one was a light green. The teenage Pokémon took the crystals but the one who took it was a clutz and dropped the crystals on the hard cold floor. They shattered releasing the Pokémon inside. (Kinda like a poke ball) "Oh I feel horrible what happened." The female Lucario asked herself. The teenage Pokémon got frieghtened and ran away.
@AuroraDragon
(Alright let's start.)
Young daring teenage Pokémon went into a cave where two crystals were found one was a light green. The teenage Pokémon took the crystals but the one who took it was a clutz and dropped the crystals on the hard cold floor. They shattered releasing the Pokémon inside. (Kinda like a poke ball) "Oh I feel horrible what happened." The female Lucario asked herself. The teenage Pokémon got frieghtened and ran away.
@AuroraDragon
Aurora ran from the creature that had released her from the crystal. she ran as fast as she could without thinking too much. "What was that thing? and where am i?" she thought. she looked down and realized she was running on four legs. startled she stopped and examined her new, furry body. She started to shake in fear. "this isn't right, I shouldn't be like this." she thought.
(@SlyRiolu do you know if anyone else is joining? maybe we should wait a bit before continuing.)
Aurora ran from the creature that had released her from the crystal. she ran as fast as she could without thinking too much. "What was that thing? and where am i?" she thought. she looked down and realized she was running on four legs. startled she stopped and examined her new, furry body. She started to shake in fear. "this isn't right, I shouldn't be like this." she thought.
(@SlyRiolu do you know if anyone else is joining? maybe we should wait a bit before continuing.)
XwzJAeR.png
(@AuroraDragon sure SD will be our primary rp right?)
(@AuroraDragon sure SD will be our primary rp right?)
@SlyRiolu that sounds good
@SlyRiolu that sounds good
XwzJAeR.png
Bump
Bump
XwzJAeR.png
(Sorry I was being bullied on egg cave we were having a chat war on how we were right its over now the punishment is done we can't access egg cave on our school iPads now. *maniacal laughter* Revenge is sweet when you take them down with you.)

"WHAT THE **** (I censored that) IS THAT THING!" Ekoeo yelled mostly out of fear and surprise. She got up quickly trying to catch the Absol. Also realized it was probably running from something so she quickly followed the Absol by instinct.
@AuroraDragon
(I made a post in slightly damned I think I'll check.)
(Sorry I was being bullied on egg cave we were having a chat war on how we were right its over now the punishment is done we can't access egg cave on our school iPads now. *maniacal laughter* Revenge is sweet when you take them down with you.)

"WHAT THE **** (I censored that) IS THAT THING!" Ekoeo yelled mostly out of fear and surprise. She got up quickly trying to catch the Absol. Also realized it was probably running from something so she quickly followed the Absol by instinct.
@AuroraDragon
(I made a post in slightly damned I think I'll check.)
(Just a couple questions before i type my part, is Ekoeo the same teenage pokemon that accidently released Aurora? and you said that she ran away from Aurora but now she is chasing after me? sorry if this is a dumb question, just trying to make sure i understood you @SlyRiolu)
(Just a couple questions before i type my part, is Ekoeo the same teenage pokemon that accidently released Aurora? and you said that she ran away from Aurora but now she is chasing after me? sorry if this is a dumb question, just trying to make sure i understood you @SlyRiolu)
XwzJAeR.png
(Nah Ekoeo appears to be an adult in his Pokémon form. The human age will be explained MUCH later in the rp *hint hint* sorry I daydream a lot for pmd.)
@AuroraDragon
(Nah Ekoeo appears to be an adult in his Pokémon form. The human age will be explained MUCH later in the rp *hint hint* sorry I daydream a lot for pmd.)
@AuroraDragon
1 2 3 4