Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reawakened and Free (PMD)
1 2 3 4
@SlyRiolu

Is this open?
@SlyRiolu

Is this open?
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta
Yep
@Lavendetta
Yep
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
@Lavendetta glad to have you here. How should we add your character? I'll wait to reply until you put your info in and we decide how to introduce your character. We would love to have you join!
@Lavendetta glad to have you here. How should we add your character? I'll wait to reply until you put your info in and we decide how to introduce your character. We would love to have you join!
XwzJAeR.png
{@AuroraDragon @SlyRiolu
Is it okay if my character was someone who turned into a pokemon before your characters got here? They don't live in the town, and instead lurk around during night and steal food and other things.}
{@AuroraDragon @SlyRiolu
Is it okay if my character was someone who turned into a pokemon before your characters got here? They don't live in the town, and instead lurk around during night and steal food and other things.}
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta that would be fine as long as it works with the plot. That would be kinda cool. I'm guessing your pokemon are dark or ghost types?
@Lavendetta that would be fine as long as it works with the plot. That would be kinda cool. I'm guessing your pokemon are dark or ghost types?
XwzJAeR.png
You mean released before ours right?
@Lavendetta
You mean released before ours right?
@Lavendetta
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
1 2 3 4