Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reawakened and Free (PMD)
1 2 3 4
"Yes, i see it too. The exit is just beyond them." Aurora said. She continued walking towards them, being careful of the zubat hanging above them. The cave was getting brighter now, and the entrance was definately getting closer. The zubat where stirring, seemingly readying an attack.
@SlyRiolu
"Yes, i see it too. The exit is just beyond them." Aurora said. She continued walking towards them, being careful of the zubat hanging above them. The cave was getting brighter now, and the entrance was definately getting closer. The zubat where stirring, seemingly readying an attack.
@SlyRiolu
XwzJAeR.png
"Should we move faster I have a bad feeling about this." Ekoeo asked. The cave was a bit brighter near the stairs. This could be a good or bad thing if there was light at the stairs. 'The first thing I'm doing when I leave this cave is definitely find something to eat.' She noted.
@AuroraDragon
"Should we move faster I have a bad feeling about this." Ekoeo asked. The cave was a bit brighter near the stairs. This could be a good or bad thing if there was light at the stairs. 'The first thing I'm doing when I leave this cave is definitely find something to eat.' She noted.
@AuroraDragon
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"yes." said Aurora, moving almost at a sprint now. she ran up the stairs, and out the dungeon. "Well, i'm glad thats over, but what now?" she asked. It was bright and sunny outside, almost blinding after being in the cave for so long. it felt somehow weird to feel grass underneath her paws. they seemed to be in a sort of forest. there where trees everywhere, and bird type pokemon where flying overhead.
@SlyRiolu
"yes." said Aurora, moving almost at a sprint now. she ran up the stairs, and out the dungeon. "Well, i'm glad thats over, but what now?" she asked. It was bright and sunny outside, almost blinding after being in the cave for so long. it felt somehow weird to feel grass underneath her paws. they seemed to be in a sort of forest. there where trees everywhere, and bird type pokemon where flying overhead.
@SlyRiolu
XwzJAeR.png
"I really don't know... Um find creatures like us maybe they can help?" Ekoeo asked the Absol. "They might be smart enough to talk like us." She added. Ekoeo continued to walk forward why was this comforting to her she should be nervous since they were lost.
@AuroraDragon
"I really don't know... Um find creatures like us maybe they can help?" Ekoeo asked the Absol. "They might be smart enough to talk like us." She added. Ekoeo continued to walk forward why was this comforting to her she should be nervous since they were lost.
@AuroraDragon
"I think we should. i think i sense something up ahead. I just hope that this creature is friendly." Aurora said. She sprinted a bit to catch up to Ekoeo. "what do you think we are? and i never got your name. mines Aurora." she said.
@SlyRiolu
"I think we should. i think i sense something up ahead. I just hope that this creature is friendly." Aurora said. She sprinted a bit to catch up to Ekoeo. "what do you think we are? and i never got your name. mines Aurora." she said.
@SlyRiolu
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo tapped her head a few times trying to recall it "Its Ekoeo probably it's the only name I remember. Somewhere somewhat warm the trees are green here." She said "let's try to keep going it seams to be noon now." And continued to walk at a slow place ignoring the berry bush it might be poisonous.
@AuroraDragon
Ekoeo tapped her head a few times trying to recall it "Its Ekoeo probably it's the only name I remember. Somewhere somewhat warm the trees are green here." She said "let's try to keep going it seams to be noon now." And continued to walk at a slow place ignoring the berry bush it might be poisonous.
@AuroraDragon
Aurora was very tempted by the berry bush, her stomach was growling. It was very hard for her to walk by it. "Lets find something to eat soon." she said. She walked on with the lucario for what felt like ages.
(@SlyRiolu, what are your plans, plot wise, for this rp? I kinda don't know where you are taking this, which is why my replies have been way too short.)
Aurora was very tempted by the berry bush, her stomach was growling. It was very hard for her to walk by it. "Lets find something to eat soon." she said. She walked on with the lucario for what felt like ages.
(@SlyRiolu, what are your plans, plot wise, for this rp? I kinda don't know where you are taking this, which is why my replies have been way too short.)
XwzJAeR.png
(I'm winging it sorta right now I guess we find a town look for help a citizen will tell us we're a guild is and we go on to there. Sorry for being confusing.)
About ten minutes later they had found civilization it had houses (not tents). Ekoeo continued excitedly towards the town. Then they could finally get dome help.
@AuroraDragon
(Sorry for the short post I'm rushed.)
(I'm winging it sorta right now I guess we find a town look for help a citizen will tell us we're a guild is and we go on to there. Sorry for being confusing.)
About ten minutes later they had found civilization it had houses (not tents). Ekoeo continued excitedly towards the town. Then they could finally get dome help.
@AuroraDragon
(Sorry for the short post I'm rushed.)
Aurora was exited and nervouse at the same time. They had finally found more creatures like them. The town was busy, strange shapes where walking around. Some where large and scary (dragon types) and others where cute, fluffy, and small. They where now at the entrance of the village. She hoped its inhabitants where friendly.
@SlyRiolu
Aurora was exited and nervouse at the same time. They had finally found more creatures like them. The town was busy, strange shapes where walking around. Some where large and scary (dragon types) and others where cute, fluffy, and small. They where now at the entrance of the village. She hoped its inhabitants where friendly.
@SlyRiolu
XwzJAeR.png
"Meep" Ekoeo cried clearly intimidated by the dragon types. Ekoeo saw something similar to a shop and guessed they would help. They were lizard like things "Excuse me where can we get some help?" Ekoeo asked. One lizard replied "Go east from here you'll see a crossroad and then go south." Ekoeo had nothing better to do so she followed the directions. "Thank you!" She said.
@AuroraDragon
"Meep" Ekoeo cried clearly intimidated by the dragon types. Ekoeo saw something similar to a shop and guessed they would help. They were lizard like things "Excuse me where can we get some help?" Ekoeo asked. One lizard replied "Go east from here you'll see a crossroad and then go south." Ekoeo had nothing better to do so she followed the directions. "Thank you!" She said.
@AuroraDragon
1 2 3 4