Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Some romance subplot (closed
1 2 3 4
@Meias
It's a hard decision but I think i'll do Stay Warm because it seems like a good place to start reviving my RPing skills. I haven't used discord to RP so i'd like to try that out if you don't mind.
@Meias
It's a hard decision but I think i'll do Stay Warm because it seems like a good place to start reviving my RPing skills. I haven't used discord to RP so i'd like to try that out if you don't mind.
+2 Hours FR Time
ZoeC058.pngChocolate_Bunny.png
@Meias

yeah!! a form sounds good :> and it's alright if you make the first post~
@Meias

yeah!! a form sounds good :> and it's alright if you make the first post~
@Meias

KICKS DOWN DOOR

Ajhsnakaj Sorry for replying to this so late!!!

Hella yeah I'm still interested I've just been so busy with boring irl stuff, yeah I'm all up for them zambes.
@Meias

KICKS DOWN DOOR

Ajhsnakaj Sorry for replying to this so late!!!

Hella yeah I'm still interested I've just been so busy with boring irl stuff, yeah I'm all up for them zambes.
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@Meias

I am a little confused ^^' So we're waiting to see if it'll become a group thread? Honestly I may not take part unfortunately, I'm not too comfortable in group RPs.
@Meias

I am a little confused ^^' So we're waiting to see if it'll become a group thread? Honestly I may not take part unfortunately, I'm not too comfortable in group RPs.
stag-divider.png
@KawaiiFlyer @mimikkyu @8bitfey
Awesome! I'll PM with everything needed~

@Moxitoxis
Yeah, I was talking about a group... But since you're not comfortable with, I won't push you further, don't worry~ Good luck on your search tho ^^
@KawaiiFlyer @mimikkyu @8bitfey
Awesome! I'll PM with everything needed~

@Moxitoxis
Yeah, I was talking about a group... But since you're not comfortable with, I won't push you further, don't worry~ Good luck on your search tho ^^
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias

Are you still looking for rp partners? I'd love to do either of the slice of life ideas or possibly the zombie one. I write a paragraph at least for rp replies, more if it's not as fast a moving rp. I'm more comfortable with MxF but I'm cool with MxM. I'm +1 FR time and I try to reply every day but every other day is probably what it would end up being.
@Meias

Are you still looking for rp partners? I'd love to do either of the slice of life ideas or possibly the zombie one. I write a paragraph at least for rp replies, more if it's not as fast a moving rp. I'm more comfortable with MxF but I'm cool with MxM. I'm +1 FR time and I try to reply every day but every other day is probably what it would end up being.
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@PixieKnight3264
Sorry, I already found someone for that plot ^^'
@PixieKnight3264
Sorry, I already found someone for that plot ^^'
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
Boop
Boop
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias I love the idea of Stay Warm or Hello Neighbour, depending on if you've found someone for either yet. (Stay Warm is my main pick though I have the perfect charater in mind!) I'd prefer it be over Discord or email because, if you couldn't tell by my poor dragons, I haven't been able to get on very often. D: If you want we can discuss details over PM? :D
@Meias I love the idea of Stay Warm or Hello Neighbour, depending on if you've found someone for either yet. (Stay Warm is my main pick though I have the perfect charater in mind!) I'd prefer it be over Discord or email because, if you couldn't tell by my poor dragons, I haven't been able to get on very often. D: If you want we can discuss details over PM? :D
@TheFriskyHyena

Thank you for the interest! I'll PM you once I have time~
@TheFriskyHyena

Thank you for the interest! I'll PM you once I have time~
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
1 2 3 4