Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Some romance subplot (closed
1 2 3 4
@Meias

I did in fact recognize you! :D It's part of the reason I posted truthfully XD And I would prefer to discuss on the thread. ^-^;; I tend to get a lot of messages for one reason or another and I don't want yours to get buried.
@Meias

I did in fact recognize you! :D It's part of the reason I posted truthfully XD And I would prefer to discuss on the thread. ^-^;; I tend to get a lot of messages for one reason or another and I don't want yours to get buried.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

I'm glad that you do, and I feel honored that that's why you decided to pop up ;u;
Also, no problem, that perfectly understandable!

As for the plot, basically, the limbo would be the "bridge" between the world of the dead and the one to the living. And as such, something should have happened with your character to make him appear there. We won't know for sure, obviously, but you'd need to think about that.
It could've been a witch's curse, or maybe he was murdered, oor he was accomplice of a crime... there's many possibilities, but these are the ones that popped on my mind xD

Also, should I share with you my characters or would you rather let them be a surprise?
@SocialBookWorm

I'm glad that you do, and I feel honored that that's why you decided to pop up ;u;
Also, no problem, that perfectly understandable!

As for the plot, basically, the limbo would be the "bridge" between the world of the dead and the one to the living. And as such, something should have happened with your character to make him appear there. We won't know for sure, obviously, but you'd need to think about that.
It could've been a witch's curse, or maybe he was murdered, oor he was accomplice of a crime... there's many possibilities, but these are the ones that popped on my mind xD

Also, should I share with you my characters or would you rather let them be a surprise?
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias A surprise! :D I love surprises! If we're talking about death/near death experiences than this guy, Ezreal, would make the most sense as he canonically dies in one point of my lore (though it hasn't gotten that far yet ^-^;;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28934278] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289343/28934278_350.png[/img] [/url] Buuuut, Ryota's a more interesting character overall in my opinion [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12092436] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120925/12092436_350.png[/img] [/url] Hmmmmm, I can't pick one! :D Flip a coin or do you want to pick?
@Meias

A surprise! :D I love surprises!

If we're talking about death/near death experiences than this guy, Ezreal, would make the most sense as he canonically dies in one point of my lore (though it hasn't gotten that far yet ^-^;;)

28934278_350.png

Buuuut, Ryota's a more interesting character overall in my opinion

12092436_350.png

Hmmmmm, I can't pick one! :D Flip a coin or do you want to pick?
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Hmmm, I love Ezreal colours, he is so beautiful! Though, if you say that Ryota is a more interesting character to you, we should try him out :0 ((I realy loved his lore, by the way))

There's many things that we could make with his character, and some answers that would only be answered through the plot. Like, would he want to run from the limbo? Would he manage to convice the three dragons to help him? Would he be blind by the many treasures that the place has to offer? Haha And many others that he might encounter on his way.

It'll depend much on who he is going to choose to be his guide, tbh.

But will need to wait and see lmao Aaahhh, I can't wait to staaart x'D

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to send them my way! I'll be more than happy to answer
If everything is okay and you've decided who you're going to use, I'd like to also ask which one of us should write the starting post ^^

@SocialBookWorm

Hmmm, I love Ezreal colours, he is so beautiful! Though, if you say that Ryota is a more interesting character to you, we should try him out :0 ((I realy loved his lore, by the way))

There's many things that we could make with his character, and some answers that would only be answered through the plot. Like, would he want to run from the limbo? Would he manage to convice the three dragons to help him? Would he be blind by the many treasures that the place has to offer? Haha And many others that he might encounter on his way.

It'll depend much on who he is going to choose to be his guide, tbh.

But will need to wait and see lmao Aaahhh, I can't wait to staaart x'D

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to send them my way! I'll be more than happy to answer
If everything is okay and you've decided who you're going to use, I'd like to also ask which one of us should write the starting post ^^

mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias

I think who ever it makes the most sense to start, should start.....which is probably me? I think? If I do start, I would need to have a vague idea of what the limbo looks like so I can get a sense for the setting :D
@Meias

I think who ever it makes the most sense to start, should start.....which is probably me? I think? If I do start, I would need to have a vague idea of what the limbo looks like so I can get a sense for the setting :D
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Since this is an alternative version of the Limbo, I like to think that it would be like an underground city, between the magma and the surface. It would also contain lots of buildings on the greek/roman style or just ancient in general, some in ruins due to the time but mostly on an at least decent state. Tons of columns, different kind of towers that would achieve incredible highs, etc.

The first floor would be over a cliff, with a river of lava just by the end of it. The deep cracks separating some parts of the floor on isles, stone bridges connecting them. On the levels above, buildings were built inside chambers carved on the cave's walls, and are also connected by bridges, though smaller than on the lower levels. There are also holes that develop on corridors, leading to different locations of the limbo.

As for the color scheme, I thought about it being mostly reddish, but some people I talked to usually imagine the walls as being blueish. Both options are technically possible on the underground so I don't really mind which one you choose haha

So, if you'd like more descriptions, feel free to ask for them! And also, you're also free to add his foggy memories or smth like that on the post if you want ^^
@SocialBookWorm

Since this is an alternative version of the Limbo, I like to think that it would be like an underground city, between the magma and the surface. It would also contain lots of buildings on the greek/roman style or just ancient in general, some in ruins due to the time but mostly on an at least decent state. Tons of columns, different kind of towers that would achieve incredible highs, etc.

The first floor would be over a cliff, with a river of lava just by the end of it. The deep cracks separating some parts of the floor on isles, stone bridges connecting them. On the levels above, buildings were built inside chambers carved on the cave's walls, and are also connected by bridges, though smaller than on the lower levels. There are also holes that develop on corridors, leading to different locations of the limbo.

As for the color scheme, I thought about it being mostly reddish, but some people I talked to usually imagine the walls as being blueish. Both options are technically possible on the underground so I don't really mind which one you choose haha

So, if you'd like more descriptions, feel free to ask for them! And also, you're also free to add his foggy memories or smth like that on the post if you want ^^
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
1 2 3 4