Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alpha dragon needed (pafp)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Nyx and a few other dragons rushed in clearly worried. "What's going on why are you screeching," Nyx asked looking around the room as everyone thoroughly searched the room. After finding nothing Acid looked at Nyx and Nyx nodded. "Yes soothe his sleep please," she remarked looking at Crow in a shock at the scratches around her dem what would've happened if she had been sleeping there. Acid muttered a chant and looked at Crow with gleaming eyes as she put him in a dreamless slumber as the group left.
Nyx and a few other dragons rushed in clearly worried. "What's going on why are you screeching," Nyx asked looking around the room as everyone thoroughly searched the room. After finding nothing Acid looked at Nyx and Nyx nodded. "Yes soothe his sleep please," she remarked looking at Crow in a shock at the scratches around her dem what would've happened if she had been sleeping there. Acid muttered a chant and looked at Crow with gleaming eyes as she put him in a dreamless slumber as the group left.
Crow started to feel tired as Acid muttered a strange chant. He closed his eyes slowly, forgetting about the nightmares he just had. _____________________________________________________________________________ After a couple hours had passed, Crow yawned sleepily, opening his eyes. [i]Glad I got some sleep,[/i] he thought. He then looked around, just now discovering the many claw marks that he himself had make around Nyx's den. He honestly couldn't believe the inconvenience he had caused the group and dipped his head in sadness. He had to tell Nyx what was happening to him. [i]What if she was in here when I did this? What would've happened?[/i] He was afraid to even come out of the den, and despite him clearly telling himself to go to Nyx, fear took hold of him and he stayed put, waiting for someone to come in. He was thirsty, but he forced himself to ignore it... just as he noticed a shadow loom over him. He turned and saw something there, wanting to scream but his dry throat wouldn't let him. The same mirror from his nightmares approached him, grinning. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=8&breed=3&element=7&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=11&winggene=11&wings=121&auth=10449d36215c6945853e8770dd47075599ec22b8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] "If you scream even a little, I will cut you to ribbons..." she hissed, becoming more excited by the second. Crow couldn't breathe; he didn't believe what he was seeing. "I told you I would come," she whispered, getting close to him. "And I've finally found you... but I can't deal with you now. Maybe later..." "You think I'll let you?" he challenged. She simply laughed quietly, sharpening her claws. "You have no idea how long I've been hiding there in the shadows... how long I was waiting for that coatl to finally leave... how long I've been waiting for you to wake up like this..." "You won't hurt them," he growled. "Why would I want to hurt them? I want to hurt you!" The mirror raised her claw, about to strike Crow, but she hesitated, ultimately stopping. "I'm getting ahead of myself here... we'll meet again, Crow, and not in the best circumstances." With that, she transformed her body into shadows, blending in with the shadows that the cave held before disappearing. Crow was shaking by the end of it, his muscles screaming at him to get to Nyx. But he simply laid down, tears of confusion in his eyes. [i]Who are you!?[/i] he screamed mentally at the mirror who wasn't there anymore. [i]What do you want from me!?[/i] (This dragon was scryed, but now I want her >.< Anyway, she'll play a bigger part in the story later... ;) )
Crow started to feel tired as Acid muttered a strange chant. He closed his eyes slowly, forgetting about the nightmares he just had.

After a couple hours had passed, Crow yawned sleepily, opening his eyes. Glad I got some sleep, he thought. He then looked around, just now discovering the many claw marks that he himself had make around Nyx's den. He honestly couldn't believe the inconvenience he had caused the group and dipped his head in sadness. He had to tell Nyx what was happening to him. What if she was in here when I did this? What would've happened? He was afraid to even come out of the den, and despite him clearly telling himself to go to Nyx, fear took hold of him and he stayed put, waiting for someone to come in. He was thirsty, but he forced himself to ignore it... just as he noticed a shadow loom over him. He turned and saw something there, wanting to scream but his dry throat wouldn't let him. The same mirror from his nightmares approached him, grinning.
dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=8&breed=3&element=7&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=11&winggene=11&wings=121&auth=10449d36215c6945853e8770dd47075599ec22b8&dummyext=prev.png
"If you scream even a little, I will cut you to ribbons..." she hissed, becoming more excited by the second. Crow couldn't breathe; he didn't believe what he was seeing. "I told you I would come," she whispered, getting close to him. "And I've finally found you... but I can't deal with you now. Maybe later..."

"You think I'll let you?" he challenged. She simply laughed quietly, sharpening her claws. "You have no idea how long I've been hiding there in the shadows... how long I was waiting for that coatl to finally leave... how long I've been waiting for you to wake up like this..." "You won't hurt them," he growled. "Why would I want to hurt them? I want to hurt you!" The mirror raised her claw, about to strike Crow, but she hesitated, ultimately stopping. "I'm getting ahead of myself here... we'll meet again, Crow, and not in the best circumstances." With that, she transformed her body into shadows, blending in with the shadows that the cave held before disappearing. Crow was shaking by the end of it, his muscles screaming at him to get to Nyx. But he simply laid down, tears of confusion in his eyes. Who are you!? he screamed mentally at the mirror who wasn't there anymore. What do you want from me!?

(This dragon was scryed, but now I want her >.< Anyway, she'll play a bigger part in the story later... ;) )
xk7ymDQ.png
(Okay sounds great :) )

Nyx stood in the center of the den watching as all the dragons bustled around doing their chores. Kelvar, Thorne, and a little ridgeback sat in a tiny group chirping and playfully attacking one another. Nyx smiled over the little ones fondly as she remembered her own hatchlings. Spotting Crow she smiled slightly. "I'm glad you got some sleep," she spoke softly, "are you feeling better?"

(I'm also terribly sorry for the short replies as I've become a bit sick over the past couple days)
(Okay sounds great :) )

Nyx stood in the center of the den watching as all the dragons bustled around doing their chores. Kelvar, Thorne, and a little ridgeback sat in a tiny group chirping and playfully attacking one another. Nyx smiled over the little ones fondly as she remembered her own hatchlings. Spotting Crow she smiled slightly. "I'm glad you got some sleep," she spoke softly, "are you feeling better?"

(I'm also terribly sorry for the short replies as I've become a bit sick over the past couple days)
(It's alright! I hope you get better soon! ^^)

Crow sat up and walked over to Nyx, no longer distraught. "Yeah," he said, grinning. "I'm feel better now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this morning... I had a couple nightmares. Is there a way to clean the claw marks up? I didn't mean to mess up your den..." He glanced out at the entrance, searching for any signs of the mirror that had basically threatened him earlier. He then looked back to Nyx, dipping his head. He felt really bad for what happened... the first full day at his new clan, and he was already causing problems...
(It's alright! I hope you get better soon! ^^)

Crow sat up and walked over to Nyx, no longer distraught. "Yeah," he said, grinning. "I'm feel better now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this morning... I had a couple nightmares. Is there a way to clean the claw marks up? I didn't mean to mess up your den..." He glanced out at the entrance, searching for any signs of the mirror that had basically threatened him earlier. He then looked back to Nyx, dipping his head. He felt really bad for what happened... the first full day at his new clan, and he was already causing problems...
xk7ymDQ.png
"No but its alright. All of our dragons have issues now and then. Rohais stop chewing on Thorne," she growled as the little ridgeback growled back. She shook her head in exasperation as she gave him a weak grin. "Everyone here has had a hard life," she wrapped her tail along his. "It just happens."

(I'm trying. Seems I have bronchitis)
"No but its alright. All of our dragons have issues now and then. Rohais stop chewing on Thorne," she growled as the little ridgeback growled back. She shook her head in exasperation as she gave him a weak grin. "Everyone here has had a hard life," she wrapped her tail along his. "It just happens."

(I'm trying. Seems I have bronchitis)
Crow nodded, thankful that he was forgiven, even if the claw marks were going to stay there. He wanted to bring up his visitor, he desperately did. But everytime he thought about it, flashes of her madly grinning at him haunted his mind. He watched the hatchlings play and became at peace again. "Thank you," he said to Nyx, smiling warmly. "I feel a lot better now. I'm curious... when's the last time you had a nightmare, if you don't mind sharing?" Crow suddenly felt odd, as if he was being watched. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something move. He looked to the left where he saw it... there was nothing there. He looked back at Nyx, ignoring the feeling he had telling him that something was wrong.

(Bronchitis? That doesn't sound good... I do hope you recover soon :) )
Crow nodded, thankful that he was forgiven, even if the claw marks were going to stay there. He wanted to bring up his visitor, he desperately did. But everytime he thought about it, flashes of her madly grinning at him haunted his mind. He watched the hatchlings play and became at peace again. "Thank you," he said to Nyx, smiling warmly. "I feel a lot better now. I'm curious... when's the last time you had a nightmare, if you don't mind sharing?" Crow suddenly felt odd, as if he was being watched. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something move. He looked to the left where he saw it... there was nothing there. He looked back at Nyx, ignoring the feeling he had telling him that something was wrong.

(Bronchitis? That doesn't sound good... I do hope you recover soon :) )
xk7ymDQ.png
(Aww thank you, I'm sure I will <3)

She looked at him in surprise before shaking her head. "I don't. I don't dream either, but Zane gets them rather horrid," she shuddered at the thought when Zane had woken the group up roaring and thrashing. "It'll be alright though. For the next few night I plan on having Acid put you in a dreamless sleep. It will help you no doubt." Rohais looked at Nyx before climbing onto her back curling up to sleep. "Ah the hatchlings make me miss my innocence," she spoke softly
(Aww thank you, I'm sure I will <3)

She looked at him in surprise before shaking her head. "I don't. I don't dream either, but Zane gets them rather horrid," she shuddered at the thought when Zane had woken the group up roaring and thrashing. "It'll be alright though. For the next few night I plan on having Acid put you in a dreamless sleep. It will help you no doubt." Rohais looked at Nyx before climbing onto her back curling up to sleep. "Ah the hatchlings make me miss my innocence," she spoke softly
Crow became just as surprised. How does someone not dream? At the same time, he was grateful that he wouldn't have to put up with those nightmares for the next few days. Dreamless nights were sometimes just better. "Tell Acid I appreciate what she's doing," he told Nyx, smiling gratefully. He turned to the hatchlings and his smile widened. "Me too," he said. "Those days when I didn't have to watch myself as often for fear that I would hear that sick laughter..." Immediately, the laughter came back, but not as loudly as he expected. Perhaps he was finally getting over it... that was great progress! He almost forgot about the mirror that had threatened him. Until he remembered and felt an urge to tell Nyx. "Nyx..." he began, but couldn't continue. Not because he was afraid to share, but because he had forgotten about his thirst due to his screams. Now that he thought about it, his voice sounded more hoarse than usual.

"Could we go... down to the lake?" he struggled to get out. "Screaming so much... has made me a little thirsty..." He didn't want to go alone, for fear that the same mirror would have the perfect opportunity to do what she was going to do to him when he first saw her.
Crow became just as surprised. How does someone not dream? At the same time, he was grateful that he wouldn't have to put up with those nightmares for the next few days. Dreamless nights were sometimes just better. "Tell Acid I appreciate what she's doing," he told Nyx, smiling gratefully. He turned to the hatchlings and his smile widened. "Me too," he said. "Those days when I didn't have to watch myself as often for fear that I would hear that sick laughter..." Immediately, the laughter came back, but not as loudly as he expected. Perhaps he was finally getting over it... that was great progress! He almost forgot about the mirror that had threatened him. Until he remembered and felt an urge to tell Nyx. "Nyx..." he began, but couldn't continue. Not because he was afraid to share, but because he had forgotten about his thirst due to his screams. Now that he thought about it, his voice sounded more hoarse than usual.

"Could we go... down to the lake?" he struggled to get out. "Screaming so much... has made me a little thirsty..." He didn't want to go alone, for fear that the same mirror would have the perfect opportunity to do what she was going to do to him when he first saw her.
xk7ymDQ.png
"We have a pool right over there it flows in from a waterfall. I would love to but Rohais is asleep. I can't disturb him." She spoke sadly as the hatchling clung to her like her own child. "I'm so sorry, perhaps later?" She asked softly looking at him hopefully
"We have a pool right over there it flows in from a waterfall. I would love to but Rohais is asleep. I can't disturb him." She spoke sadly as the hatchling clung to her like her own child. "I'm so sorry, perhaps later?" She asked softly looking at him hopefully
Crow nodded, understand and giving a reassuring smile. "Don't feel bad," he whispered, smiling. "Of course we can go later. I don't mind!" He walked over to the pool quietly, sipping from it. It felt good getting water in his system. He didn't drink greedily and didn't drink that much before silently walking back to sit beside Nyx, watching the other dragons around him. He looked outside, the sun shining in the cave. "Nyx..." This time he was going to tell her. He could now that he was hydrated again. "This morning... a dragon was in the den with me the whole time... and she threatened me. She was the same one from my nightmares, and she said that she told me she was coming. She seemed to know me but I don't really know her. Whatever the case, I can't let her hurt you if that's what she's going to try. That's kind of why I didn't want to go alone... the main reason is that I love being around you... you make me feel... complete. Prior to meeting you, I've always felt a hole that I thought would never be filled. But now it is... and I'm eternally grateful... I want to be with you. And I won't let that mirror get to you, I promise."

Crow was not aware that beady eyes were studying him from the side of the entrance, becoming filled with anger.
Crow nodded, understand and giving a reassuring smile. "Don't feel bad," he whispered, smiling. "Of course we can go later. I don't mind!" He walked over to the pool quietly, sipping from it. It felt good getting water in his system. He didn't drink greedily and didn't drink that much before silently walking back to sit beside Nyx, watching the other dragons around him. He looked outside, the sun shining in the cave. "Nyx..." This time he was going to tell her. He could now that he was hydrated again. "This morning... a dragon was in the den with me the whole time... and she threatened me. She was the same one from my nightmares, and she said that she told me she was coming. She seemed to know me but I don't really know her. Whatever the case, I can't let her hurt you if that's what she's going to try. That's kind of why I didn't want to go alone... the main reason is that I love being around you... you make me feel... complete. Prior to meeting you, I've always felt a hole that I thought would never be filled. But now it is... and I'm eternally grateful... I want to be with you. And I won't let that mirror get to you, I promise."

Crow was not aware that beady eyes were studying him from the side of the entrance, becoming filled with anger.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13