Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alpha dragon needed (pafp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
The fae dragon growled lunging at him before spitting a fireball at him. Nyx had finished the dragons off with her group watching them leave hurriedly. Acid checked the wounds on everyone before they all hurried back to the den. The group landed behind Crow standing tall and impressive as they snarled at the fae. "Leave. Your group left you. You have no one to fight beside you now," Nyx spoke with authority as she stepped closer. "Now get out," she roared as the fae tucked it's tail and flew off quickly.
The fae dragon growled lunging at him before spitting a fireball at him. Nyx had finished the dragons off with her group watching them leave hurriedly. Acid checked the wounds on everyone before they all hurried back to the den. The group landed behind Crow standing tall and impressive as they snarled at the fae. "Leave. Your group left you. You have no one to fight beside you now," Nyx spoke with authority as she stepped closer. "Now get out," she roared as the fae tucked it's tail and flew off quickly.
Crow couldn't dodge the fireball, or it would barrel inside of the cave and hit one of the dragons in there. So he stood his ground, planting his claws down, his back arched as the ball of fire hit him. He held himself in place, not flying back by the impact, but the fire burned where it hit: his back. This wasn't good, but Crow had personally had worse before. He then heard the sounds of flapping wings as the group landed behind him, standing tall. They looked impressive and none of them appeared to be wounded in any way. Then Nyx stepped forward and spoke. "Leave. Your group left you. You have no one to fight beside you now. Now get out," she roared, having a tone of authority. He watched as the fae fled and then stared at Nyx, completely impressed. Wow... she's a leader all right! He finally turned around, looking upon the group, forgetting the burn on his back.

"You guys are amazing..." he said in a quiet voice. Then he remembered the other three mirrors and rushed in towards Kaya, Stryker and Kelvar. Once he reached them, he saw that the two mirrors were around the little hatchling. "The threat's gone now," he told them calmly. "Is Kelvar okay?" As he said this he suddenly felt a stronger burning sensation in his back. What was in that fire? he questioned mentally, becoming worried. He didn't want to show weakness at all, these dragons were strong. He too needed to be strong, so he tried his best to hide his pain. "Man, that was a close one..." he whispered in a low voice. They might come back later... if they're stupid enough to. But then another thought popped into his mind: four times. That was four times that he saw that figure watching him! He wanted to tell Nyx when the group settled down, but not right now. He then sat down, wincing as he did, though he did his best to hide it.
Crow couldn't dodge the fireball, or it would barrel inside of the cave and hit one of the dragons in there. So he stood his ground, planting his claws down, his back arched as the ball of fire hit him. He held himself in place, not flying back by the impact, but the fire burned where it hit: his back. This wasn't good, but Crow had personally had worse before. He then heard the sounds of flapping wings as the group landed behind him, standing tall. They looked impressive and none of them appeared to be wounded in any way. Then Nyx stepped forward and spoke. "Leave. Your group left you. You have no one to fight beside you now. Now get out," she roared, having a tone of authority. He watched as the fae fled and then stared at Nyx, completely impressed. Wow... she's a leader all right! He finally turned around, looking upon the group, forgetting the burn on his back.

"You guys are amazing..." he said in a quiet voice. Then he remembered the other three mirrors and rushed in towards Kaya, Stryker and Kelvar. Once he reached them, he saw that the two mirrors were around the little hatchling. "The threat's gone now," he told them calmly. "Is Kelvar okay?" As he said this he suddenly felt a stronger burning sensation in his back. What was in that fire? he questioned mentally, becoming worried. He didn't want to show weakness at all, these dragons were strong. He too needed to be strong, so he tried his best to hide his pain. "Man, that was a close one..." he whispered in a low voice. They might come back later... if they're stupid enough to. But then another thought popped into his mind: four times. That was four times that he saw that figure watching him! He wanted to tell Nyx when the group settled down, but not right now. He then sat down, wincing as he did, though he did his best to hide it.
xk7ymDQ.png
Acid noticed the singe marks on his back and did a quiet chant releasing his injury and pain before she silently headed off to Ireland and their three eggs. "Crow, let's go to my nest. Its in the back room over there." Nyx spoke gently as she walked over to the entrance. Zane had settled down with Striker curling together they soon fell asleep. The two had three eggs between them as well but they weren't close to hatching. Armorclad took his post up from Rianon guarding the other side her pink eyes glowing in the moonlight. The group was on edge yet seemingly peaceful in the night air. Kelvar chirped at his parents jumping on Kaya's tail who laughed in delight at the innocent hatchling.
Acid noticed the singe marks on his back and did a quiet chant releasing his injury and pain before she silently headed off to Ireland and their three eggs. "Crow, let's go to my nest. Its in the back room over there." Nyx spoke gently as she walked over to the entrance. Zane had settled down with Striker curling together they soon fell asleep. The two had three eggs between them as well but they weren't close to hatching. Armorclad took his post up from Rianon guarding the other side her pink eyes glowing in the moonlight. The group was on edge yet seemingly peaceful in the night air. Kelvar chirped at his parents jumping on Kaya's tail who laughed in delight at the innocent hatchling.
Crow felt the pain go away and looked towards the dragon who healed him, Acid. He smiled at her, silently thanking her. He then heard Nyx and followed her to the back, hearing adorable chirps and delightful laughter. He felt whole inside, happy that the fae from earlier hadn't gotten in the cave and caused the family of mirrors harm. "Hey," he said to Nyx. "When you spoke to the imperial and the fae... I was impressed with your voice... it was commanding and powerful. No wonder these dragons follow you, no dragon in their right mind should ever dare cross you!" he finished, sounding very impressed by the end. He smiled at her, happy that the stress was over and he could finally relax... he even seemed to forget that he was being stalked all day... wait. This was the time to tell Nyx. What if I'm just seeing things? What if there isn't a dragon there at all?

But Crow was sure that there was a dragon there, but he didn't know how he knew that. Maybe it was a strange feeling he had, maybe one of recognition... time to tell. "Nyx," he began, swallowing. "Um... I think something is stalking me. I kept seeing this creature, possibly a dragon, hidden from everyone else and it's watching me, then it goes away when I see it. I thought I was seeing things at first, but it just felt so real... what do you think?" he asked, secretly hoping that she would tell him that he was seeing things.
Crow felt the pain go away and looked towards the dragon who healed him, Acid. He smiled at her, silently thanking her. He then heard Nyx and followed her to the back, hearing adorable chirps and delightful laughter. He felt whole inside, happy that the fae from earlier hadn't gotten in the cave and caused the family of mirrors harm. "Hey," he said to Nyx. "When you spoke to the imperial and the fae... I was impressed with your voice... it was commanding and powerful. No wonder these dragons follow you, no dragon in their right mind should ever dare cross you!" he finished, sounding very impressed by the end. He smiled at her, happy that the stress was over and he could finally relax... he even seemed to forget that he was being stalked all day... wait. This was the time to tell Nyx. What if I'm just seeing things? What if there isn't a dragon there at all?

But Crow was sure that there was a dragon there, but he didn't know how he knew that. Maybe it was a strange feeling he had, maybe one of recognition... time to tell. "Nyx," he began, swallowing. "Um... I think something is stalking me. I kept seeing this creature, possibly a dragon, hidden from everyone else and it's watching me, then it goes away when I see it. I thought I was seeing things at first, but it just felt so real... what do you think?" he asked, secretly hoping that she would tell him that he was seeing things.
xk7ymDQ.png
"It happens occasionally in this area, Armor and Zan have been watching it closely but it Nevers seems to stray to the cave," she said softly as she curled up in her nest of fur. "It doesn't seem harmful. But that group...its not the first time we've been attacked. You can never be too careful out here." She yawned loudly her body curling as she exposed her pale orange glittering belly. "You can rest easy for tonight. There won't be any more issues and if there is Rianon and Armor will handle it. Two of my best fighters. I'm surprised they're not fawning over each other by now," she mused closing her eyes. "Now Crow you're more than welcome to sleep beside me or in the main den. No one will force anything," she murdered sleepily as she began to relax her body after today's battle. She was missing a few feathers but none that would cause her delay of course.
"It happens occasionally in this area, Armor and Zan have been watching it closely but it Nevers seems to stray to the cave," she said softly as she curled up in her nest of fur. "It doesn't seem harmful. But that group...its not the first time we've been attacked. You can never be too careful out here." She yawned loudly her body curling as she exposed her pale orange glittering belly. "You can rest easy for tonight. There won't be any more issues and if there is Rianon and Armor will handle it. Two of my best fighters. I'm surprised they're not fawning over each other by now," she mused closing her eyes. "Now Crow you're more than welcome to sleep beside me or in the main den. No one will force anything," she murdered sleepily as she began to relax her body after today's battle. She was missing a few feathers but none that would cause her delay of course.
Crow was relieved. So it wasn't strange after all, great! He entered the room and nodded to Nyx. "You don't have to force anything," he responded with a smile. "I would still want to be beside you. No one likes being alone, do they?" With that, he lay down next to Nyx, stretching and yawning. He was exhausted after today's battle, and he was looking forward to his first full day in his new clan. "If there's anymore threats, rest assured I will be here to help..." he murmured quietly within earshot as he closed his eyes. He felt safer now that the whole stalker thing was cleared up, and he felt like he could sleep for once, beside Nyx, whom he loved and trusted more than anyone he had ever met...
Crow was relieved. So it wasn't strange after all, great! He entered the room and nodded to Nyx. "You don't have to force anything," he responded with a smile. "I would still want to be beside you. No one likes being alone, do they?" With that, he lay down next to Nyx, stretching and yawning. He was exhausted after today's battle, and he was looking forward to his first full day in his new clan. "If there's anymore threats, rest assured I will be here to help..." he murmured quietly within earshot as he closed his eyes. He felt safer now that the whole stalker thing was cleared up, and he felt like he could sleep for once, beside Nyx, whom he loved and trusted more than anyone he had ever met...
xk7ymDQ.png
(Awwww that's so sweet!)

Nyx woke up before the rest of the group silently slipping outside of the den. "Armor and Rianon, get to sleep," she said dismissing them from duty as she took her morning watch. Her gaze drifted across the beautiful Grove that held their group. It looked breathtaking in the early morning sunrise with the sky painted soft oranges and reds. "This is why we fight here," she spoke softly, "this is what we fight for."
(Awwww that's so sweet!)

Nyx woke up before the rest of the group silently slipping outside of the den. "Armor and Rianon, get to sleep," she said dismissing them from duty as she took her morning watch. Her gaze drifted across the beautiful Grove that held their group. It looked breathtaking in the early morning sunrise with the sky painted soft oranges and reds. "This is why we fight here," she spoke softly, "this is what we fight for."
Crow didn't know how long he had slept. He tossed and turned nearing the morning. He was running from something, but he had no idea what he was running from. A gleeful sneer was heard from behind him as his legs began to tire out. "You can't run forever!" the voice laughed after him. "I'll eventually catch up and then we'll have some fun!" Why won't this end!? I have to wake up! Crow tripped over a root sticking out of a tree, falling. He started closing and opening his eyes over and over hoping to see the cave walls. Instead, whatever was chasing him caught up and pinned him to the ground. He looked at it's face and... it was a mirror. A purple mirror with blood red wings and blood red thylacine on it's body. "I told you I'd catch up..." the mirror snickered. "Now for the fun part!" She opened her jaws as Crow struggled to escape, then sunk her teeth into his neck, clamping down harder by the second. His breath left him as he silently screamed before falling limp.

Crow's eyes snapped open as he screamed frightfully. He hated nightmares, but this one was... unnatural. It felt too real to be a dream at all. He was drenched in sweat, and he was taking shaky, deep breaths. Yeah Crow... starting the day like this is just great! He looked over to see Nyx gone... she was probably outside at the entrance again. He found that his claws had scraped the ground and his body remained tense, not relaxed whatsoever. What was that!?
Crow didn't know how long he had slept. He tossed and turned nearing the morning. He was running from something, but he had no idea what he was running from. A gleeful sneer was heard from behind him as his legs began to tire out. "You can't run forever!" the voice laughed after him. "I'll eventually catch up and then we'll have some fun!" Why won't this end!? I have to wake up! Crow tripped over a root sticking out of a tree, falling. He started closing and opening his eyes over and over hoping to see the cave walls. Instead, whatever was chasing him caught up and pinned him to the ground. He looked at it's face and... it was a mirror. A purple mirror with blood red wings and blood red thylacine on it's body. "I told you I'd catch up..." the mirror snickered. "Now for the fun part!" She opened her jaws as Crow struggled to escape, then sunk her teeth into his neck, clamping down harder by the second. His breath left him as he silently screamed before falling limp.

Crow's eyes snapped open as he screamed frightfully. He hated nightmares, but this one was... unnatural. It felt too real to be a dream at all. He was drenched in sweat, and he was taking shaky, deep breaths. Yeah Crow... starting the day like this is just great! He looked over to see Nyx gone... she was probably outside at the entrance again. He found that his claws had scraped the ground and his body remained tense, not relaxed whatsoever. What was that!?
xk7ymDQ.png
Nyx stood tall with Kelvar by her side her tail wrapped around him to keep him from falling as he had crawled out there while his parents were sleeping. She cooed at the hatchling as she lured him to sleep again. It was rather early and she didn't want it to get fussy. Striker was out hunting as Zane patrolled the area. Acid and Ireland were tending to their new hatchling Thorns as they had given the others to the Arcanist yo please her to hopefully continue their living in this area. Ireland left to gather herbs while the rest continued sleeping peacefully.
Nyx stood tall with Kelvar by her side her tail wrapped around him to keep him from falling as he had crawled out there while his parents were sleeping. She cooed at the hatchling as she lured him to sleep again. It was rather early and she didn't want it to get fussy. Striker was out hunting as Zane patrolled the area. Acid and Ireland were tending to their new hatchling Thorns as they had given the others to the Arcanist yo please her to hopefully continue their living in this area. Ireland left to gather herbs while the rest continued sleeping peacefully.
Crow continued to lay there, thinking too deeply about his nightmare. He decided to go to sleep again, hoping to get at least some rest. That was a big mistake.

Now Crow was somewhere in a dark forest, hearing laughter coming from all around him. The same mirror from before revealed herself, grinning maliciously at him. Blood caked her teeth, making Crow nervous and frightened. As she approached, he backed away, ultimately bumping into the side of a cave wall. He was trapped. The female mirror clicked her tongue, clearly excited by this. "Hello there, little one..." she hissed. "What's with the face? Don't you remember me?" She waited for a response before smirking. "Well that's rude. How could you not know me? I've been waiting eons for this..." Crow wracked his brain, trying to figure out what to do. Who is she? What does she want from me? "What do I want from you?" she asked, as if reading his mind. "Well, you should know by now... I want your... life. No, I want your... goodness, I can't say! No use in giving the surprise away, right?" She got close to him and ran a claw down his cheek, creating a bloody cut. "Who are you!?" Crow asked desperately. The mirror simply let out an insane laugh. "I'm your worst nightmare... and I'm coming for you... I'm coming! I'm coming!" She sank her teeth into his neck yet again, ending the nightmare painfully.

Crow spasmed, his eyes snapping open once again. "Aaaaaraagghhh!!" he screeched. He wanted the nightmares to just end already, he wanted to start the day with a smile, but he just couldn't... he continued to scream, his body curled into a ball while hearing the voice in his head again. I'm coming for you... I'm coming! I'm coming! "Please, make it stop!" he yelled at nothing. His claws scraped the stone, leaving claw marks behind. His throat was starting to dry up now, making him dehydrated. But he screamed for a good while, not knowing if anyone was hearing him or not.
Crow continued to lay there, thinking too deeply about his nightmare. He decided to go to sleep again, hoping to get at least some rest. That was a big mistake.

Now Crow was somewhere in a dark forest, hearing laughter coming from all around him. The same mirror from before revealed herself, grinning maliciously at him. Blood caked her teeth, making Crow nervous and frightened. As she approached, he backed away, ultimately bumping into the side of a cave wall. He was trapped. The female mirror clicked her tongue, clearly excited by this. "Hello there, little one..." she hissed. "What's with the face? Don't you remember me?" She waited for a response before smirking. "Well that's rude. How could you not know me? I've been waiting eons for this..." Crow wracked his brain, trying to figure out what to do. Who is she? What does she want from me? "What do I want from you?" she asked, as if reading his mind. "Well, you should know by now... I want your... life. No, I want your... goodness, I can't say! No use in giving the surprise away, right?" She got close to him and ran a claw down his cheek, creating a bloody cut. "Who are you!?" Crow asked desperately. The mirror simply let out an insane laugh. "I'm your worst nightmare... and I'm coming for you... I'm coming! I'm coming!" She sank her teeth into his neck yet again, ending the nightmare painfully.

Crow spasmed, his eyes snapping open once again. "Aaaaaraagghhh!!" he screeched. He wanted the nightmares to just end already, he wanted to start the day with a smile, but he just couldn't... he continued to scream, his body curled into a ball while hearing the voice in his head again. I'm coming for you... I'm coming! I'm coming! "Please, make it stop!" he yelled at nothing. His claws scraped the stone, leaving claw marks behind. His throat was starting to dry up now, making him dehydrated. But he screamed for a good while, not knowing if anyone was hearing him or not.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13