Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alpha dragon needed (pafp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Nyx curled her tail in happiness as the morning sun shown bright on her. The rest of her clanmated were sleeping with their mates and she was left to be by her self. The beautiful coatl dragon didn't mind though. She was happy being alone, although an alpha male to rule beside her would he nice. (Nyx is the alpha female to her group. She is used as my avatar)
Nyx curled her tail in happiness as the morning sun shown bright on her. The rest of her clanmated were sleeping with their mates and she was left to be by her self. The beautiful coatl dragon didn't mind though. She was happy being alone, although an alpha male to rule beside her would he nice. (Nyx is the alpha female to her group. She is used as my avatar)
@EveningGrace Here we go! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28109391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281094/28109391_350.png[/img] [/url] Crow slowly walked in the forest, searching for a spot to sun bathe. The morning sun shone down in between the trees and barely hit him at all. Even though he was a shadow dragon, he liked the warmth of the sunlight, and it didn't hurt him anyway. After walking a while he found a clearing with bright green grass, a breeze coming in. He smiled as he picked a spot near a cave on the hill and just plopped down, his back facing the sun. As much as he loved nighttime when the moon was out and the fireflies were buzzing about, he loved mornings even more. He used to wake up earlier than everyone else in his old clan, and then fly above The Tangled Wood, letting the sun hit his face. Oh how he loved doing that... sometimes he wished they were still happening, but now he was on his own, living out here... alone... He stretched and yawned, deciding after a while to get up. While doing so he noticed another dragon up by the cave that his spot was next to. The dragon was a purple female coatl with tiger stripes and black wings. She had a dark hood on with navy colored wraps on her chest and tail. Her wings were draped with dark purple cobwebs and her underbelly was a tangerine color. Crow became curious, but shy at the same time. He decided to try and talk to her, hopping onto the rock silently. "Good morning," he started, offering a friendly smile. "Lovely day, isn't it? My name is Crow, and don't worry, I'm not hostile. You seem kind of lonely up here... mind if I keep you company?"
@EveningGrace
Here we go!

28109391_350.png

Crow slowly walked in the forest, searching for a spot to sun bathe. The morning sun shone down in between the trees and barely hit him at all. Even though he was a shadow dragon, he liked the warmth of the sunlight, and it didn't hurt him anyway. After walking a while he found a clearing with bright green grass, a breeze coming in. He smiled as he picked a spot near a cave on the hill and just plopped down, his back facing the sun. As much as he loved nighttime when the moon was out and the fireflies were buzzing about, he loved mornings even more. He used to wake up earlier than everyone else in his old clan, and then fly above The Tangled Wood, letting the sun hit his face. Oh how he loved doing that... sometimes he wished they were still happening, but now he was on his own, living out here... alone...

He stretched and yawned, deciding after a while to get up. While doing so he noticed another dragon up by the cave that his spot was next to. The dragon was a purple female coatl with tiger stripes and black wings. She had a dark hood on with navy colored wraps on her chest and tail. Her wings were draped with dark purple cobwebs and her underbelly was a tangerine color. Crow became curious, but shy at the same time. He decided to try and talk to her, hopping onto the rock silently. "Good morning," he started, offering a friendly smile. "Lovely day, isn't it? My name is Crow, and don't worry, I'm not hostile. You seem kind of lonely up here... mind if I keep you company?"
xk7ymDQ.png
Nyx regarded him curiously taking in his dark appearance. "Good morning Crow, my name is Nyx," she said dipping her head in welcome. "This here is my group. We are small but we welcome dragons with no place to go. I'd be glad for the company." She sits delicately as she watches the morning sun riding over the tall trees that covered her den. "Why are you all alone Crow," she asked him tilting her head curiously at the mirror dragon.

(@SoulLugia11)
Nyx regarded him curiously taking in his dark appearance. "Good morning Crow, my name is Nyx," she said dipping her head in welcome. "This here is my group. We are small but we welcome dragons with no place to go. I'd be glad for the company." She sits delicately as she watches the morning sun riding over the tall trees that covered her den. "Why are you all alone Crow," she asked him tilting her head curiously at the mirror dragon.

(@SoulLugia11)
@EveningGrace

Crow looked back at Nyx, smiling. "Well," he began. "Actually, there are a couple factors as to why I'm alone. One of them was my home preference; every morning I would have to fly up high in order to see and feel the morning sun because I lived in The Tangled Wood. I don't know, the shadows and everything didn't really work for me. I think another reason would be a dream... the idea of leading a clan alongside a partner was the best choice to me! My father is leader of the clan I used to be with, and I wanted to follow in his footsteps, but that proved to be kind of difficult. I was made fun of by other dragons and their words just got to me... that was when I decided to leave. My father didn't try to stop me because he believed in my dream and he knew that one day I would make it come true..."

He brought his claw up to the front of his fedora, tilting it down, still smiling with charm. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nyx," he said. "Nyx... I like that name. Your parents must have good taste when it comes to names, right?" He chuckled, enjoying this. He had a feeling that the decision to interact with Nyx would reward him generously.
@EveningGrace

Crow looked back at Nyx, smiling. "Well," he began. "Actually, there are a couple factors as to why I'm alone. One of them was my home preference; every morning I would have to fly up high in order to see and feel the morning sun because I lived in The Tangled Wood. I don't know, the shadows and everything didn't really work for me. I think another reason would be a dream... the idea of leading a clan alongside a partner was the best choice to me! My father is leader of the clan I used to be with, and I wanted to follow in his footsteps, but that proved to be kind of difficult. I was made fun of by other dragons and their words just got to me... that was when I decided to leave. My father didn't try to stop me because he believed in my dream and he knew that one day I would make it come true..."

He brought his claw up to the front of his fedora, tilting it down, still smiling with charm. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nyx," he said. "Nyx... I like that name. Your parents must have good taste when it comes to names, right?" He chuckled, enjoying this. He had a feeling that the decision to interact with Nyx would reward him generously.
xk7ymDQ.png
Nyx dipped her head in embarrassment. "Yeah, they were avid believers in mythology. My name is from the goddess of night." She laughed giving him a sweet smile. "My parents loved the human lore and when I was hatched with my dark colors they thought that would be best." She glanced back at the morning sun stretching out her long body in the warmth. "I really understand what you mean. My group and I are from various places. I was originally from some place in the light territory. But I never fit in with the others. And when my group found me we all clicked together. The outcasts from various regions. They looked up to me and I cherished them. A few of my group is getting ready for their own children." She smiled happily at the idea of hatchlings. "I've held off from it." She flicked back her hood her eyes adjusting to the new brightness. "But I'm very happy here."
Nyx dipped her head in embarrassment. "Yeah, they were avid believers in mythology. My name is from the goddess of night." She laughed giving him a sweet smile. "My parents loved the human lore and when I was hatched with my dark colors they thought that would be best." She glanced back at the morning sun stretching out her long body in the warmth. "I really understand what you mean. My group and I are from various places. I was originally from some place in the light territory. But I never fit in with the others. And when my group found me we all clicked together. The outcasts from various regions. They looked up to me and I cherished them. A few of my group is getting ready for their own children." She smiled happily at the idea of hatchlings. "I've held off from it." She flicked back her hood her eyes adjusting to the new brightness. "But I'm very happy here."
(Oops forgot to ping you @ShadowLugia11)
(Oops forgot to ping you @ShadowLugia11)
@EveningGrace (Don't worry about it, I'm subscribed ^^)

Crow thought about that. A clan where misfits clicked together... this kind of reminded him of his old clan, where dragons who had extremely disturbing pasts joined together to make their lives better. "Goddess of the night, huh? I like that; it's something unique!" he saw her flick her hood back, her eyes light yellow. He tilted his fedora back to reveal the light to his eyes. "So some of your group are getting ready to have children?" he asked. "They must be excited, I definitely would be!"
He stared up into the sky, watching the clouds. "This place seems nice... well, it's better than my old home by a long shot. Yeah, I like it here too." He paused for a few seconds. "I found you alone up here... do you ever get lonely? Even with all the company? When I was surrounded by a lot of dragons in my old home, I felt alone most of the time... what about you?"
@EveningGrace (Don't worry about it, I'm subscribed ^^)

Crow thought about that. A clan where misfits clicked together... this kind of reminded him of his old clan, where dragons who had extremely disturbing pasts joined together to make their lives better. "Goddess of the night, huh? I like that; it's something unique!" he saw her flick her hood back, her eyes light yellow. He tilted his fedora back to reveal the light to his eyes. "So some of your group are getting ready to have children?" he asked. "They must be excited, I definitely would be!"
He stared up into the sky, watching the clouds. "This place seems nice... well, it's better than my old home by a long shot. Yeah, I like it here too." He paused for a few seconds. "I found you alone up here... do you ever get lonely? Even with all the company? When I was surrounded by a lot of dragons in my old home, I felt alone most of the time... what about you?"
xk7ymDQ.png
(Oh lol)

Nyx thought for a moment before looking back at him. "Its not easy to get lonely when your clan is like your family. But I'll admit, seeing the others with their mates...it gets very lonely. But I have a job to do. I'm not the only one alone Armorclad is my warrior and his sister Zane. Neither of them have mates. But they both don't let anything get to them. They're like my children I guess. So it helps me. But I've often wondered how it would feel to have my own mate." She laughed delicately fixing her gaze on a pebble. "I have a group to lead. I can't step down to take a mate. They wouldn't survive on their own without my guidance. If I had a mate then my attention would be on them and the hatchlings. I just can't." She looked at him with a gentle gaze. "You're more than welcome to stay here. We could always use another member." She offered
(Oh lol)

Nyx thought for a moment before looking back at him. "Its not easy to get lonely when your clan is like your family. But I'll admit, seeing the others with their mates...it gets very lonely. But I have a job to do. I'm not the only one alone Armorclad is my warrior and his sister Zane. Neither of them have mates. But they both don't let anything get to them. They're like my children I guess. So it helps me. But I've often wondered how it would feel to have my own mate." She laughed delicately fixing her gaze on a pebble. "I have a group to lead. I can't step down to take a mate. They wouldn't survive on their own without my guidance. If I had a mate then my attention would be on them and the hatchlings. I just can't." She looked at him with a gentle gaze. "You're more than welcome to stay here. We could always use another member." She offered
@EveningGrace

Crow was slightly startled at Nyx's offer. He really wanted to stay here, but he hadn't known if there were any open clans here. And now, this was his chance to make a proper living and to start a new life! "Really? That's awfully kind of you," Crow told Nyx, smiling gratefully, his eyes dancing. "I would love to stay here with you all, thank you!" The warm feeling in him grew as he responded. "Wait, does that mean you're the alpha?" He became a little curious after saying this. Nyx certainly looked like an alpha... what was it like being one? "If you are, how many tasks do you have to do and assign each day? My father was originally the only leader, but later on he appointed an imperial named Soul to help him... I've talked with Soul, and he's pretty fun to talk to. I couldn't talk to him that much because he was busy with being a leader. But whenever he had free time, he would visit me wherever I was and we would sometimes play chess..."

He took out a black queen chess piece and stared at it. "He was pretty good at it, and gave me this piece when I left." Crow twirled the piece in his claw, then looked back to Nyx. He noticed that he wasn't smiling anymore. He quickly smiled again. "Sorry, got off track there, huh?" he laughed. "Anyways, thank you for your offer. I'm looking forward to staying here!"
@EveningGrace

Crow was slightly startled at Nyx's offer. He really wanted to stay here, but he hadn't known if there were any open clans here. And now, this was his chance to make a proper living and to start a new life! "Really? That's awfully kind of you," Crow told Nyx, smiling gratefully, his eyes dancing. "I would love to stay here with you all, thank you!" The warm feeling in him grew as he responded. "Wait, does that mean you're the alpha?" He became a little curious after saying this. Nyx certainly looked like an alpha... what was it like being one? "If you are, how many tasks do you have to do and assign each day? My father was originally the only leader, but later on he appointed an imperial named Soul to help him... I've talked with Soul, and he's pretty fun to talk to. I couldn't talk to him that much because he was busy with being a leader. But whenever he had free time, he would visit me wherever I was and we would sometimes play chess..."

He took out a black queen chess piece and stared at it. "He was pretty good at it, and gave me this piece when I left." Crow twirled the piece in his claw, then looked back to Nyx. He noticed that he wasn't smiling anymore. He quickly smiled again. "Sorry, got off track there, huh?" he laughed. "Anyways, thank you for your offer. I'm looking forward to staying here!"
xk7ymDQ.png
"Being an alpha is a lot of work. But I enjoy the challenge. We have our warriors and of course our gatherers. We have Acid who is our magic and medicinal dragon. But she settled with Ireland and they are waiting for their nest to hatch. I just have to send my dragons on their daily chores. But we have days of rest as we have a lot of energy so we gather more then we van truly eat." She looked at him and laughed. "I'm glad you had a good relationship with your previous Alpha. I'm sorry you miss him but I'm sure you'll find a pretty dragon around here." She looked back at the nest as more of the dragons were moving. "We all take care of each other. You'll be just as important as the smallest hatchlings to the eldest dragon. We all value each other." She watched as Zane stepped out. The guardian dragon towering over her leader. "Good morning Alpha. Have you been-" she cut off noticing Crow. "Who are you?"
"Being an alpha is a lot of work. But I enjoy the challenge. We have our warriors and of course our gatherers. We have Acid who is our magic and medicinal dragon. But she settled with Ireland and they are waiting for their nest to hatch. I just have to send my dragons on their daily chores. But we have days of rest as we have a lot of energy so we gather more then we van truly eat." She looked at him and laughed. "I'm glad you had a good relationship with your previous Alpha. I'm sorry you miss him but I'm sure you'll find a pretty dragon around here." She looked back at the nest as more of the dragons were moving. "We all take care of each other. You'll be just as important as the smallest hatchlings to the eldest dragon. We all value each other." She watched as Zane stepped out. The guardian dragon towering over her leader. "Good morning Alpha. Have you been-" she cut off noticing Crow. "Who are you?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13