Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This isn't my body RP (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@shadowrwarrior

I nearly bolted, shaking like a leaf. Why was the person worried? I clutched my head. Memories not belonging to me. Arthur's memories. Something terrible had happend with his gang and I would find out, even if I didn't want to.
@shadowrwarrior

I nearly bolted, shaking like a leaf. Why was the person worried? I clutched my head. Memories not belonging to me. Arthur's memories. Something terrible had happend with his gang and I would find out, even if I didn't want to.
10.jpg
@Livendery

I tried to remember my name, but my memories dissolved away and crystallized into faint new ones. I felt weak and faint.

" who are you....." I passed out before I could finish my sentence
@Livendery

I tried to remember my name, but my memories dissolved away and crystallized into faint new ones. I felt weak and faint.

" who are you....." I passed out before I could finish my sentence
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@shadowrwarrior

I looked away. Mystery's barks louder. I was surprised to find a hamstar in the Pocket of the pj pants. "I don't know" I told the person and continued to run. I had to get away from Mystery, Vivi and Arthur's uncle. I needed to get away. Paying no attention, I ended up in New York. I had no idea New York was so close by. Bumping into someone, I tried to say sorry.
@shadowrwarrior

I looked away. Mystery's barks louder. I was surprised to find a hamstar in the Pocket of the pj pants. "I don't know" I told the person and continued to run. I had to get away from Mystery, Vivi and Arthur's uncle. I needed to get away. Paying no attention, I ended up in New York. I had no idea New York was so close by. Bumping into someone, I tried to say sorry.
10.jpg
@Livendery

I heard someone talking to me, it was the driver. I weakly opened my eyes and looked at him. HE shure looked a lot like tony stark
@Livendery

I heard someone talking to me, it was the driver. I weakly opened my eyes and looked at him. HE shure looked a lot like tony stark
@shadowrwarrior

I found an alley way and hid there. I was tired, on the verge of falling asleep. Trying to curl up. "I'm sorry" I choked out. I was in a strange place. I didn't want to be here.
@shadowrwarrior

I found an alley way and hid there. I was tired, on the verge of falling asleep. Trying to curl up. "I'm sorry" I choked out. I was in a strange place. I didn't want to be here.
10.jpg
@Livendery can you play tony stark?

I felt a buzz, it was my phone. I looked and saw an amber alert

For me
@Livendery can you play tony stark?

I felt a buzz, it was my phone. I looked and saw an amber alert

For me
@shadowrwarrior Can try. Prob won't be that good.

(Tony)
This had to be the strangest day for me. Almost hit an orange(?) themed young guy. "I said are you okay?" I asked one more time. A worried frown was on my face. Who was this person?
@shadowrwarrior Can try. Prob won't be that good.

(Tony)
This had to be the strangest day for me. Almost hit an orange(?) themed young guy. "I said are you okay?" I asked one more time. A worried frown was on my face. Who was this person?
10.jpg
@Livendery I sat up, still drowsy. "I'm....." I tried to say my name, but the words slipped from my mind. This was all a dream (Ps I didint make this) [img]http://[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/kf5tns.png[/IMG][/img]
@Livendery

I sat up, still drowsy.

"I'm....." I tried to say my name, but the words slipped from my mind. This was all a dream

(Ps I didint make this)

[img]http://[/img]kf5tns.png
@shadowrwarrior OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Astro boy.

(Tony)
I let out a sigh. "Can't remember your own name or is it not your body?" fell out of my mouth. I couldn't take the question back. Too late for that.
@shadowrwarrior OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Astro boy.

(Tony)
I let out a sigh. "Can't remember your own name or is it not your body?" fell out of my mouth. I couldn't take the question back. Too late for that.
10.jpg
@Livendery

I shook my head, trying to wake up

"I don't really remember my name, do you know?"
@Livendery

I shook my head, trying to wake up

"I don't really remember my name, do you know?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12