Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This isn't my body RP (Private)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Livendery

"Well he gave us a job to do and now we gotta do it, no how do I fly..."

I got on top of a trash can and tried to leap off, only to land on my face
@Livendery

"Well he gave us a job to do and now we gotta do it, no how do I fly..."

I got on top of a trash can and tried to leap off, only to land on my face
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@shadowrwarrior (Can I borrow 117 gems? Sorry, just saw Lewis from mystery skulls animated skin. Pay you back when I can)
@shadowrwarrior (Can I borrow 117 gems? Sorry, just saw Lewis from mystery skulls animated skin. Pay you back when I can)
10.jpg
@Livendery I have 5 gems but I'll do what I can
@Livendery I have 5 gems but I'll do what I can
@shadowrwarrior (Thank you. There is a time limit on five hours. So sorry for this. I mean it. I'm so sorry for this)
@shadowrwarrior (Thank you. There is a time limit on five hours. So sorry for this. I mean it. I'm so sorry for this)
10.jpg
@Livendey it's fine, I completely understand. I do have a ton of familiars I can give you that you could sell?
@Livendey it's fine, I completely understand. I do have a ton of familiars I can give you that you could sell?
@Livendery

I thought for a minuet "ok, I weigh 106 pounds, going at a running speed of five miles per hour......trajectory of 78 degrees......I should get a proper amount of lift"

I honestly didint know how I understood all of that
@Livendery

I thought for a minuet "ok, I weigh 106 pounds, going at a running speed of five miles per hour......trajectory of 78 degrees......I should get a proper amount of lift"

I honestly didint know how I understood all of that
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12