Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This isn't my body RP (Private)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@shadowrwarrior sorry

(Arthur)
I frowned, glancing at 2-D in the corner of my eye. What was going on?
@shadowrwarrior sorry

(Arthur)
I frowned, glancing at 2-D in the corner of my eye. What was going on?
10.jpg
@Livendery

After a few minuets of horsing around, obsidian actually got to what he wanted to say

"I've heard rumors of someone very powerful lurking in this city, I have no information other than he lives near time square, but that's it. I want you all to split up and catch him"
@Livendery

After a few minuets of horsing around, obsidian actually got to what he wanted to say

"I've heard rumors of someone very powerful lurking in this city, I have no information other than he lives near time square, but that's it. I want you all to split up and catch him"
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@shadowrwarrior

(Arthur)
"Not intill you tell the person" I commented. I was not very happy. Not at all.
@shadowrwarrior

(Arthur)
"Not intill you tell the person" I commented. I was not very happy. Not at all.
10.jpg
@Livendery

Obsidian paid little attention to Arthur

"We need everyone to get in a pair, and head out in an hour to find him, ask if anyone has seen a person named atlas"
@Livendery

Obsidian paid little attention to Arthur

"We need everyone to get in a pair, and head out in an hour to find him, ask if anyone has seen a person named atlas"
@shadowrwarrior

(Arthur)
"Not going. I'm not going someone I don't trust and how do I defend myself?" I growled out. Galahad, my hamster look-a-like were on my shoulder.
@shadowrwarrior

(Arthur)
"Not going. I'm not going someone I don't trust and how do I defend myself?" I growled out. Galahad, my hamster look-a-like were on my shoulder.
10.jpg
@Livendery

"Ok, Astro, you go with 2-d, Arthur, you go with tony. Everyone else split up"
@Livendery

"Ok, Astro, you go with 2-d, Arthur, you go with tony. Everyone else split up"
@Livendery

"And tony, please don't get drunk"
@Livendery

"And tony, please don't get drunk"
@shadowrwarrior

(Tony)
I only rolled my eyes in reply to that. "I don't drink that much" I muttered, looking at the Orange haired guy.
@shadowrwarrior

(Tony)
I only rolled my eyes in reply to that. "I don't drink that much" I muttered, looking at the Orange haired guy.
10.jpg
@Livendery

"Ok fine, you can tell yourself that"

I headed off with 2-d "so, what's the plan"
@Livendery

"Ok fine, you can tell yourself that"

I headed off with 2-d "so, what's the plan"
@shadowrwarrior

(2-D)
I knew I frowned. "I don't know. I just know I rather be here than near Murdoc" I answered, shivereing. It was easy to hear Arthur and Tony leaving the building.
@shadowrwarrior

(2-D)
I knew I frowned. "I don't know. I just know I rather be here than near Murdoc" I answered, shivereing. It was easy to hear Arthur and Tony leaving the building.
10.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12