Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
BlackBerry

"O-Ok," she stuttered as she got up, turned, and walked out. Thoughts swarmed her head, and soon questions followed as she turned her head to look behind her. 'Midnight is going to hate me for this...oh well she already does anyways,' she thought as she walked to the side of the entrance, laying down as she gazed at the pitch black dragon circling in the air. 'I wonder what she's doing,' a question crossed her mind as she saw her change direction suddenly. Realizing that she was heading directly for her she stood, ready to fend off the dragon if she annoyed her.

An unexpected low growl escaped her throat as she raised her wings, ready to face her head on.

(Did not expect for Midnight to start 'looking after' BlackBerry.)
BlackBerry

"O-Ok," she stuttered as she got up, turned, and walked out. Thoughts swarmed her head, and soon questions followed as she turned her head to look behind her. 'Midnight is going to hate me for this...oh well she already does anyways,' she thought as she walked to the side of the entrance, laying down as she gazed at the pitch black dragon circling in the air. 'I wonder what she's doing,' a question crossed her mind as she saw her change direction suddenly. Realizing that she was heading directly for her she stood, ready to fend off the dragon if she annoyed her.

An unexpected low growl escaped her throat as she raised her wings, ready to face her head on.

(Did not expect for Midnight to start 'looking after' BlackBerry.)
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DuskyFlareon @DemonPlushie @Pandacow @DragoGirl

Shadouuzua was shaken after the lightning deity had climbing under the ship she was in, but luckily he turned his attention away from them towards the Grox ship he had been attacking earlier. Case in point; she was failing to help protect them. Now I'm gonna get it... she thought. No worries, she could just blame Bowser for it later. Right now, she had to figure something out, fast. Bowser was staring her down, putting more pressure on her shoulders. She wanted to help, but at the same time, if Stormcatcher noticed them at all, they were dead. Either that, or they would be stranded in The Shifting Expanse for a long time until backup came... if they ever came.

Shadouuzua had to make a choice... so she picked up her communicator and started speaking. "Pilot..." she said. "Get us out of here. Our ship's taken too much damage. There's no way we can fight back without dying."

Bowser stomped up to her and balled his fists. "You're kidding right!?" he yelled. "We're seriously running away? We're supposed to take care of this Stormcatcher guy, not run away like cowards!" Shadouuzua turned to face him, and seeing fire burning in his eyes, she didn't even bother yelling back. "What else are we going to do?" she questioned, as she was curious as to what Bowser would do if he were in control.

The koopa paused, then made up his mind. "We do what we came here to do. We didn't come here just to kill a deity and destroy the spire. We came for something far more dangerous here."
The witch knew what he was talking about and was impressed with his thinking. They needed to recover and complete their true mission. She handed Bowser the com and, with a look of surprise on his face, he took it gently and held it to his face.

"Pilot!" he barked. "This is Bowser speaking. I need you to pull away from the battlefield as soon as possible! We need to focus on the true goal here, and that's to capture the abomination residing here!"

The pilot went silent for a few seconds, then responded. "Roger that... pulling away now."

The Grox ship hummed as it started to pull away from the battle and over the desolate desert. Shadouuzua lifted her hat to reveal her eyes as a bright flash of lightning lit the skies and became lost in thought, grinning mischievously.

We'll find what we came for... The Shade... it will be ours... and we will bring this world to their knees.

@DuskyFlareon @DemonPlushie @Pandacow @DragoGirl

Shadouuzua was shaken after the lightning deity had climbing under the ship she was in, but luckily he turned his attention away from them towards the Grox ship he had been attacking earlier. Case in point; she was failing to help protect them. Now I'm gonna get it... she thought. No worries, she could just blame Bowser for it later. Right now, she had to figure something out, fast. Bowser was staring her down, putting more pressure on her shoulders. She wanted to help, but at the same time, if Stormcatcher noticed them at all, they were dead. Either that, or they would be stranded in The Shifting Expanse for a long time until backup came... if they ever came.

Shadouuzua had to make a choice... so she picked up her communicator and started speaking. "Pilot..." she said. "Get us out of here. Our ship's taken too much damage. There's no way we can fight back without dying."

Bowser stomped up to her and balled his fists. "You're kidding right!?" he yelled. "We're seriously running away? We're supposed to take care of this Stormcatcher guy, not run away like cowards!" Shadouuzua turned to face him, and seeing fire burning in his eyes, she didn't even bother yelling back. "What else are we going to do?" she questioned, as she was curious as to what Bowser would do if he were in control.

The koopa paused, then made up his mind. "We do what we came here to do. We didn't come here just to kill a deity and destroy the spire. We came for something far more dangerous here."
The witch knew what he was talking about and was impressed with his thinking. They needed to recover and complete their true mission. She handed Bowser the com and, with a look of surprise on his face, he took it gently and held it to his face.

"Pilot!" he barked. "This is Bowser speaking. I need you to pull away from the battlefield as soon as possible! We need to focus on the true goal here, and that's to capture the abomination residing here!"

The pilot went silent for a few seconds, then responded. "Roger that... pulling away now."

The Grox ship hummed as it started to pull away from the battle and over the desolate desert. Shadouuzua lifted her hat to reveal her eyes as a bright flash of lightning lit the skies and became lost in thought, grinning mischievously.

We'll find what we came for... The Shade... it will be ours... and we will bring this world to their knees.

xk7ymDQ.png
((Anitmatter bombs... I don't even have to look it up to know how devastating it can be. A reaction between particle and antiparticle... complete annihilation of both, releasing all energy stored within them... even the mass stored within fluctuations in the gluon field... rip whatever is in reach...))

Shortly after Xavier went out to explore, a huge beam came from the sky, killing some dragons, but also some of his allies, like sonic. Although it was certainly sad to see them go, he was now reminded why his close friends weren't here. Losing them, especially Mark, would be a disaster. He would likely be the only one to give them the mental boost they'd need to overcome the sorrow and turn it into strength. But this loss, he could overcome on his own.

Then he remembered he was called to retreat, so he ran towards the spaceship. Better luck next time.

---

The ship Rahzar was in was quickly torn apart by a huge creature, but it had failed to kill him. Sure, he was falling down to the ground, but he knew how to survive that, even from this altitude. But now he was here, in a grand desert, occasionally slaying a dragon that crossed his path. Somehow he needed to get the attention from the others, to let them know he was still alive. They would probably think he was dead. These dragons did roar all the time, but his roar should be different enough, so he tried it. As loud as he could.
((Anitmatter bombs... I don't even have to look it up to know how devastating it can be. A reaction between particle and antiparticle... complete annihilation of both, releasing all energy stored within them... even the mass stored within fluctuations in the gluon field... rip whatever is in reach...))

Shortly after Xavier went out to explore, a huge beam came from the sky, killing some dragons, but also some of his allies, like sonic. Although it was certainly sad to see them go, he was now reminded why his close friends weren't here. Losing them, especially Mark, would be a disaster. He would likely be the only one to give them the mental boost they'd need to overcome the sorrow and turn it into strength. But this loss, he could overcome on his own.

Then he remembered he was called to retreat, so he ran towards the spaceship. Better luck next time.

---

The ship Rahzar was in was quickly torn apart by a huge creature, but it had failed to kill him. Sure, he was falling down to the ground, but he knew how to survive that, even from this altitude. But now he was here, in a grand desert, occasionally slaying a dragon that crossed his path. Somehow he needed to get the attention from the others, to let them know he was still alive. They would probably think he was dead. These dragons did roar all the time, but his roar should be different enough, so he tried it. As loud as he could.

Xeno slowly withdrew back into her corner, knowing that she couldn't just stay here forever in her little corner. Eventually the dragons would attack her, or she would have to attack them, or she would run out of food and die. She would have to act soon, but not now. She still had a lot of time left. She poked the body of the unconscious dragon with one of her "arms," currently ignoring her rider, which was urging her to get back to the ships. Eventually, Xeno gave in, snorting and starting to rise.

Xeno slowly withdrew back into her corner, knowing that she couldn't just stay here forever in her little corner. Eventually the dragons would attack her, or she would have to attack them, or she would run out of food and die. She would have to act soon, but not now. She still had a lot of time left. She poked the body of the unconscious dragon with one of her "arms," currently ignoring her rider, which was urging her to get back to the ships. Eventually, Xeno gave in, snorting and starting to rise.
Midnight

A couple of minutes passed as she soared through the air, eyes locked on BlackBerry. Spreading out her wings she landed, folding them back as she looked at BlackBerry, wondering why she was still there. "Why are you still here?" she asked as BlackBerry lowly growled. "Hey, what's wrong with you, thought you wanted some help," she snapped as BlackBerry urged herself not to give in. "Ok just ignore me then, that's really nice of you..... I thought that you were going to get something," she said, suddenly remembering the scene of seeing Blackberry the first time that day.

"Just leave me...alone," BlackBerry said as she turned to face Midnight, hovering over her as Midnight was unfazed by the threat. "Or what, are you going to try to use your 'nice powers' to make me overwhelmed and give in?" she joked as she laughed lowly, amused by her choice of words. "No, I'll....I'll....." she trailed off as Midnight just sat back. "That's what I thought," she said as she turned her back on BlackBerry. "That's why I started looking after you, you can't even protect yourself, even if you really wanted to," she said as she looked back at BlackBerry.

"Cut off the nice act ok? Because it's not going to help you in times like these," she said as she motioned towards the ship. "For example that," she continued as she looked back at BlackBerry. "If you actually start protecting yourself you won't have to deal with me trying to protect you," she said as BlackBerry looked down, thinking over her choices.
Midnight

A couple of minutes passed as she soared through the air, eyes locked on BlackBerry. Spreading out her wings she landed, folding them back as she looked at BlackBerry, wondering why she was still there. "Why are you still here?" she asked as BlackBerry lowly growled. "Hey, what's wrong with you, thought you wanted some help," she snapped as BlackBerry urged herself not to give in. "Ok just ignore me then, that's really nice of you..... I thought that you were going to get something," she said, suddenly remembering the scene of seeing Blackberry the first time that day.

"Just leave me...alone," BlackBerry said as she turned to face Midnight, hovering over her as Midnight was unfazed by the threat. "Or what, are you going to try to use your 'nice powers' to make me overwhelmed and give in?" she joked as she laughed lowly, amused by her choice of words. "No, I'll....I'll....." she trailed off as Midnight just sat back. "That's what I thought," she said as she turned her back on BlackBerry. "That's why I started looking after you, you can't even protect yourself, even if you really wanted to," she said as she looked back at BlackBerry.

"Cut off the nice act ok? Because it's not going to help you in times like these," she said as she motioned towards the ship. "For example that," she continued as she looked back at BlackBerry. "If you actually start protecting yourself you won't have to deal with me trying to protect you," she said as BlackBerry looked down, thinking over her choices.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DragoGirl @DemonPlushie @Pandacow @SoulLugia11

Unfortunately for Stormcatcher, some of his lightning had set off the bomb the Grox had been loading. The result? An explosion that annhilated the Grox ship, a good portion of the ground below, and one of the other Grox ships.

Stormcatcher was barely out of range of the metaphysical annhilation. He wasn't out of the energy's range.

Nor was Voltalia, who had run to find Xeno and her rider.

The energy ravaged more of the ground around the blast radius.

--

Nix yelped. "What... the... oh no. Oh no." He silently thanked Arceus that the Spire and the Alliance ship hd been out of even the energy's radius. It seemed to have destroyed another Grox ship, though.

The Alliance members were rushing back on board his ship. He caught sight of one Grox ship fleeing into the desert, heard a roar from that direction, and saw the ship swoop towards a werewolfish creature who scrambled in. Then the ship rose up and continued on.

Steve? (OOC: Minecraft player character) stared. "The Grox are serious about this place, for sure..."

Nix peered down. "I don't think I can wait for anyone else to reboard. They'll have to sit here till someone can get them... Let's hope reinforcements arrive soon..."

The Shiny Umbreon steered the ship away and to the other side, hoping to use the ruins as cover.

--

Dawnbringer was out of the explosion's range and on the other side of the once-glorious Spire, thank the Eleven. These warships were NOT things she wanted to fight on her own...

She eyed the remaining U-shaped ship as it hovered in place before darting after the one that had first fled.

--

Windsinger heard the explosion. He looked around. How he had drifted so far off course he wasn't sure... but explosions were never anything good. And then multiple battered, U-shaped hunks of metal glided past.

"What are those?" The Wind deity wondered aloud.

(Voltalia's dead. I'm actually not sure about Stormcatcher, given while he is the physical embodiment of lightning, he also got hit by incredible amounts of energy... he would've been definitely dead if he was caught in the metaphysical annhilation, though.)
@DragoGirl @DemonPlushie @Pandacow @SoulLugia11

Unfortunately for Stormcatcher, some of his lightning had set off the bomb the Grox had been loading. The result? An explosion that annhilated the Grox ship, a good portion of the ground below, and one of the other Grox ships.

Stormcatcher was barely out of range of the metaphysical annhilation. He wasn't out of the energy's range.

Nor was Voltalia, who had run to find Xeno and her rider.

The energy ravaged more of the ground around the blast radius.

--

Nix yelped. "What... the... oh no. Oh no." He silently thanked Arceus that the Spire and the Alliance ship hd been out of even the energy's radius. It seemed to have destroyed another Grox ship, though.

The Alliance members were rushing back on board his ship. He caught sight of one Grox ship fleeing into the desert, heard a roar from that direction, and saw the ship swoop towards a werewolfish creature who scrambled in. Then the ship rose up and continued on.

Steve? (OOC: Minecraft player character) stared. "The Grox are serious about this place, for sure..."

Nix peered down. "I don't think I can wait for anyone else to reboard. They'll have to sit here till someone can get them... Let's hope reinforcements arrive soon..."

The Shiny Umbreon steered the ship away and to the other side, hoping to use the ruins as cover.

--

Dawnbringer was out of the explosion's range and on the other side of the once-glorious Spire, thank the Eleven. These warships were NOT things she wanted to fight on her own...

She eyed the remaining U-shaped ship as it hovered in place before darting after the one that had first fled.

--

Windsinger heard the explosion. He looked around. How he had drifted so far off course he wasn't sure... but explosions were never anything good. And then multiple battered, U-shaped hunks of metal glided past.

"What are those?" The Wind deity wondered aloud.

(Voltalia's dead. I'm actually not sure about Stormcatcher, given while he is the physical embodiment of lightning, he also got hit by incredible amounts of energy... he would've been definitely dead if he was caught in the metaphysical annhilation, though.)

He/him | FRT+1 x
(Guess i'm lucky then.)
@DuskyFlareon @SoulLugia11

Stormcatcher fell to the ground, once again knocked unconscious by the explosion from one of the ships.

(Releasing control of bossdad for the time being and returning to sans.)

The blue guardian had retreated to a safe distance when stormcatcher regained consciousness the first time around, fearing getting caught in the cross fire of the rampaging deity. When he saw the explosion he uttered a silent prayer for the souls of the ones caught in that devastating blast. He had felt the shockwave from where he was standing a good few miles away. "by the eleven." he muttered as he surveyed the damage from above. The spire, the pride of his homeland, was all but destroyed and the smoking form of his deity was on the ground, most likely knocked out from the blast. "We're doomed."
(Guess i'm lucky then.)
@DuskyFlareon @SoulLugia11

Stormcatcher fell to the ground, once again knocked unconscious by the explosion from one of the ships.

(Releasing control of bossdad for the time being and returning to sans.)

The blue guardian had retreated to a safe distance when stormcatcher regained consciousness the first time around, fearing getting caught in the cross fire of the rampaging deity. When he saw the explosion he uttered a silent prayer for the souls of the ones caught in that devastating blast. He had felt the shockwave from where he was standing a good few miles away. "by the eleven." he muttered as he surveyed the damage from above. The spire, the pride of his homeland, was all but destroyed and the smoking form of his deity was on the ground, most likely knocked out from the blast. "We're doomed."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Xeno was starting to become clearly distressed around 30 seconds before the bomb exploded, ignoring the dragon in the corner. Her rider was attempting to calm her, slowly rubbing her neck and taking hold of the reins, and quietly guiding Xeno into the entrance of the cave-

BOOM.

Xeno yelped, as large pieces of cave fell from the ceiling. Her rider was starting to panic as well, but she calmed herself. The rider was thinking about whether to go out and risk destruction, or stay here and risk getting trapped. The rider decided on the former, and started to guide Xeno slowly once again, attempting as best as she could to calm her.
Xeno was starting to become clearly distressed around 30 seconds before the bomb exploded, ignoring the dragon in the corner. Her rider was attempting to calm her, slowly rubbing her neck and taking hold of the reins, and quietly guiding Xeno into the entrance of the cave-

BOOM.

Xeno yelped, as large pieces of cave fell from the ceiling. Her rider was starting to panic as well, but she calmed herself. The rider was thinking about whether to go out and risk destruction, or stay here and risk getting trapped. The rider decided on the former, and started to guide Xeno slowly once again, attempting as best as she could to calm her.
Midnight

As the bomb detonated Midnight and the Skydancer turned away from the light. "Another example right there. You have to be ruthless to survive this land now," Midnight spoke calmly, trying to ease her anger back. 'Wish I knew how to be 'nice' to calm her down. Now this is why I hate the past, changes you for the worst,' she thought as she looked at the Skydancer. She sighed, clearly trying to find a way to cheer BlackBerry up. 'Forget it, I don't know what to do,' she gave up, as she looked down to the ground.

BlackBerry

'Why can't we just all get along?' she thought as she sighed lightly. "Look, I'm sorry that this happened ok? I really am, but if you are to survive, you have to....be nice less ok? It's just the truth," she said, as she glanced at BlackBerry, seeing just how much pain she was in. "If it all goes away......I'll try to make your life better, ok?" Midnight asked her as the Skydancer nodded hesitantly. "But first, we have to stick together and put this danger in its grave, understand?" she asked her as BlackBerry nodded confidently. "Alright," BlackBerry said as she took off, leaving Midnight having a strange feeling in her chest, as if she....actually was trying to do her best for someone.
Midnight

As the bomb detonated Midnight and the Skydancer turned away from the light. "Another example right there. You have to be ruthless to survive this land now," Midnight spoke calmly, trying to ease her anger back. 'Wish I knew how to be 'nice' to calm her down. Now this is why I hate the past, changes you for the worst,' she thought as she looked at the Skydancer. She sighed, clearly trying to find a way to cheer BlackBerry up. 'Forget it, I don't know what to do,' she gave up, as she looked down to the ground.

BlackBerry

'Why can't we just all get along?' she thought as she sighed lightly. "Look, I'm sorry that this happened ok? I really am, but if you are to survive, you have to....be nice less ok? It's just the truth," she said, as she glanced at BlackBerry, seeing just how much pain she was in. "If it all goes away......I'll try to make your life better, ok?" Midnight asked her as the Skydancer nodded hesitantly. "But first, we have to stick together and put this danger in its grave, understand?" she asked her as BlackBerry nodded confidently. "Alright," BlackBerry said as she took off, leaving Midnight having a strange feeling in her chest, as if she....actually was trying to do her best for someone.
@DragoGirl @DuskyFlareon @Pandacow

The dark green dragon found himself in a strange place surrounded by snow. A blizzard was raging on, the wind picking the snow off of the ground and whipping it in his face. He then realized that he was somewhere in The Southern Icefield. How did I get all the way here? he wondered. I thought I was in The Shifting Expanse near the spire...?

Then he began to notice himself shivering. Terror struck him as he scrambled to try and find shelter from the blizzard, but he could barely see anything in front of him. His scales numbed as he collapsed in the snow, shivering violently. But w-why...? How did I end up here? Why here of all places? he struggled to grasp. The dragon hated cold weather because it made him weak and helpless. Since suffering a terrible experience in The Southern Icefield before, he has made it his mission to avoid the ice realm or any cold weather in general.

But now he was close to blacking out in the snow, too cold to feel anything. He heard a voice shout his name, clearly distressed; it didn't sound like anything he had heard before. He lifted his head and saw a crystalline dragon in the blizzard. She was very pretty... he became distracted by the purple and blue flashing in the harsh weather before seeing a black dragon that looked like a mirror running after her. The snow then covered his vision as the two dragons seemingly disappeared and all he could see was white. He then heard another voice talk to him; it was more familiar to him than the one calling his name, but still unclear.

"Gourd..." the voice mocked. "What's the matter Gourd? Same as always... too weak to handle anything. You think you're so tough, don't you? Well, get up then! What are you waiting for!? Get up!"

Gourd's eyes slowly opened. Pain flooded him once again as he saw something moving slowly away from him in the cave. He heard rumbling and noticed some stone falling from the ceiling. He realized that he was in the same cave he ended up in before blacking out. Then he lifted his head and noticed that he was in a corner. His head then smacked the ground, as he barely had any energy left. Something had dragged him from where he had collapsed.

But Gourd didn't suffer any more damage while he was out like a light, so was he just lucky that whatever dragged him didn't want to eat him or something like that? Before he knew the answer, more rocks began falling from the ceiling above him; bigger ones. As they were coming down towards him he began to panic. I have to do something or I'll be crushed! he thought quickly. With all the strength he had left, Gourd jumped up and dodged a large rock that crashed onto the spot where he was. He began to stumble forward, trying to get out before he became trapped.

While doing so, he accidentally bumping into something large. He hastily moved out of the way and then saw a dragon at the entrance of the cave, the lighting streaming in contrasting with the black scales and white armor. He looked closer and realized that he had seen a dragon similar to this one in the 'dream' he had a while ago. But before he could fully process what he was seeing, a boulder that had fallen from the ceiling struck his back and broke into several rocks upon impact. Gourd screamed, new found pain burning in his back, and as he landed on his side, the pain he had felt from the cannon blast flared up again. His claws scraped the ground as he tried to bear the pain and get up, but to no avail. Part of him wished he was back in The Southern Icefield, but another part of him regretted that thought... he felt weak and helpless to the situation. And if there was anything Gourd hated more than the cold, it was feeling helpless. Why do things have to be this way... what are they doing here?

(@DragoGirl Gourd saw Midnight at the cave's entrance and @Pandacow he also bumped into Xeno while trying to avoid the falling rocks; the voice mocking him at the end of the 'dream' will remain a mystery for now)
@DragoGirl @DuskyFlareon @Pandacow

The dark green dragon found himself in a strange place surrounded by snow. A blizzard was raging on, the wind picking the snow off of the ground and whipping it in his face. He then realized that he was somewhere in The Southern Icefield. How did I get all the way here? he wondered. I thought I was in The Shifting Expanse near the spire...?

Then he began to notice himself shivering. Terror struck him as he scrambled to try and find shelter from the blizzard, but he could barely see anything in front of him. His scales numbed as he collapsed in the snow, shivering violently. But w-why...? How did I end up here? Why here of all places? he struggled to grasp. The dragon hated cold weather because it made him weak and helpless. Since suffering a terrible experience in The Southern Icefield before, he has made it his mission to avoid the ice realm or any cold weather in general.

But now he was close to blacking out in the snow, too cold to feel anything. He heard a voice shout his name, clearly distressed; it didn't sound like anything he had heard before. He lifted his head and saw a crystalline dragon in the blizzard. She was very pretty... he became distracted by the purple and blue flashing in the harsh weather before seeing a black dragon that looked like a mirror running after her. The snow then covered his vision as the two dragons seemingly disappeared and all he could see was white. He then heard another voice talk to him; it was more familiar to him than the one calling his name, but still unclear.

"Gourd..." the voice mocked. "What's the matter Gourd? Same as always... too weak to handle anything. You think you're so tough, don't you? Well, get up then! What are you waiting for!? Get up!"

Gourd's eyes slowly opened. Pain flooded him once again as he saw something moving slowly away from him in the cave. He heard rumbling and noticed some stone falling from the ceiling. He realized that he was in the same cave he ended up in before blacking out. Then he lifted his head and noticed that he was in a corner. His head then smacked the ground, as he barely had any energy left. Something had dragged him from where he had collapsed.

But Gourd didn't suffer any more damage while he was out like a light, so was he just lucky that whatever dragged him didn't want to eat him or something like that? Before he knew the answer, more rocks began falling from the ceiling above him; bigger ones. As they were coming down towards him he began to panic. I have to do something or I'll be crushed! he thought quickly. With all the strength he had left, Gourd jumped up and dodged a large rock that crashed onto the spot where he was. He began to stumble forward, trying to get out before he became trapped.

While doing so, he accidentally bumping into something large. He hastily moved out of the way and then saw a dragon at the entrance of the cave, the lighting streaming in contrasting with the black scales and white armor. He looked closer and realized that he had seen a dragon similar to this one in the 'dream' he had a while ago. But before he could fully process what he was seeing, a boulder that had fallen from the ceiling struck his back and broke into several rocks upon impact. Gourd screamed, new found pain burning in his back, and as he landed on his side, the pain he had felt from the cannon blast flared up again. His claws scraped the ground as he tried to bear the pain and get up, but to no avail. Part of him wished he was back in The Southern Icefield, but another part of him regretted that thought... he felt weak and helpless to the situation. And if there was anything Gourd hated more than the cold, it was feeling helpless. Why do things have to be this way... what are they doing here?

(@DragoGirl Gourd saw Midnight at the cave's entrance and @Pandacow he also bumped into Xeno while trying to avoid the falling rocks; the voice mocking him at the end of the 'dream' will remain a mystery for now)
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29