Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Hidden Shadows {Private}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@CrystalClaw (Loooooooooove is in the aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr)

That morning, Silverbreeze couldn't get Rabbitleap out of her mind. She couldn't stop planning and dreaming about what was going to happen when she told him. When would she tell him? Would he accept her? What if he didn't If he did, would it work over a long time or would it just fizzle?
"Silvebreeze!" Silvebreeze was jolted out of her thoughts by Heatherwing glaring at her. "You need to pay attention. We don't have time for daydreaming on a leaf-bare hunting patrol!" Silvebreeze's face turned red with embarrassment. "Sorry, Heatherwing." Heatherwing nodded and turned away to continue leading the patrol. She looked at Rabbitleap to see if he had noticed.
@CrystalClaw (Loooooooooove is in the aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr)

That morning, Silverbreeze couldn't get Rabbitleap out of her mind. She couldn't stop planning and dreaming about what was going to happen when she told him. When would she tell him? Would he accept her? What if he didn't If he did, would it work over a long time or would it just fizzle?
"Silvebreeze!" Silvebreeze was jolted out of her thoughts by Heatherwing glaring at her. "You need to pay attention. We don't have time for daydreaming on a leaf-bare hunting patrol!" Silvebreeze's face turned red with embarrassment. "Sorry, Heatherwing." Heatherwing nodded and turned away to continue leading the patrol. She looked at Rabbitleap to see if he had noticed.
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( XDDDD )

Rabbitleap came up behind with a scrawny mouse in his jaws. " What? What happened? " Rabbitleap spoke through mouse-muffled jaws. He tilted his head, but continued on walking, " How do you think the other clans are faring this leafbare? " He stared up at Heatherwing, curious.
@GoldenFae ( XDDDD )

Rabbitleap came up behind with a scrawny mouse in his jaws. " What? What happened? " Rabbitleap spoke through mouse-muffled jaws. He tilted his head, but continued on walking, " How do you think the other clans are faring this leafbare? " He stared up at Heatherwing, curious.
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw ( :P )

Silverbreeze shook her head. "Nothing."

Heatherwing shrugged. "I'm not exactly sure. I heard there was a breakout of whitecough in RiverClan, though. I know they're rival clans, but I hope they're alright..."
@CrystalClaw ( :P )

Silverbreeze shook her head. "Nothing."

Heatherwing shrugged. "I'm not exactly sure. I heard there was a breakout of whitecough in RiverClan, though. I know they're rival clans, but I hope they're alright..."
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

" Whitecough! Oh dear.. " His ear flickered in worry. He continually padded along when suddenly he froze at a scent. " Wait. I... smell.... Riverclan cats. " His tail motioned towards the dying shrub of juniper berry near the border.
@GoldenFae

" Whitecough! Oh dear.. " His ear flickered in worry. He continually padded along when suddenly he froze at a scent. " Wait. I... smell.... Riverclan cats. " His tail motioned towards the dying shrub of juniper berry near the border.
@CrystalClaw

Silverbreeve stiffened. RiverClan? Here? She opened her mouth slightly to let in the scents on the moor, and Rabbitleap wasn't wrong. There was the faint fishy smell of RiverClan cats. She took a step towards the small juniper bish and sniffed. The scent was stronger. She looked closely at the bush and saw a flash of white. She lunged towards the flash of color, grabbing at the white with her teeth.
"Eep!"
A small squeak came from the white creature. It was small cat, no bigger than a kit.
"Please, don't hurt me!" He begged. Silverbreeze set the small cat down. "It's okay. We won't."
"Please," He looked up at Silverbreeze with round eyes. "RiverClan needs help!"
@CrystalClaw

Silverbreeve stiffened. RiverClan? Here? She opened her mouth slightly to let in the scents on the moor, and Rabbitleap wasn't wrong. There was the faint fishy smell of RiverClan cats. She took a step towards the small juniper bish and sniffed. The scent was stronger. She looked closely at the bush and saw a flash of white. She lunged towards the flash of color, grabbing at the white with her teeth.
"Eep!"
A small squeak came from the white creature. It was small cat, no bigger than a kit.
"Please, don't hurt me!" He begged. Silverbreeze set the small cat down. "It's okay. We won't."
"Please," He looked up at Silverbreeze with round eyes. "RiverClan needs help!"
24ccvbl.gif
@Goldenfae

" Oh my gosh! Are you okay? What happened?? " Rabbitleap's ears lowered as he frantically examined the small white cat.
@Goldenfae

" Oh my gosh! Are you okay? What happened?? " Rabbitleap's ears lowered as he frantically examined the small white cat.
@CrystalClaw

The small cat shook his head. "It's okay. I'm fine, but most of my clanmates aren't. My name is Snowpaw. My mentor will be furious at me for sneaking out, but we need help. I'm the medicine cat's apprentice, and she says we haven't had a breakout in greencough this bad in a really long time, but she refuses to get help from other clans." Snowpaw sighed. "Her stubbornness is going to get the clan killed..." He looked up at Rabbitleap. "Will you help us?"
@CrystalClaw

The small cat shook his head. "It's okay. I'm fine, but most of my clanmates aren't. My name is Snowpaw. My mentor will be furious at me for sneaking out, but we need help. I'm the medicine cat's apprentice, and she says we haven't had a breakout in greencough this bad in a really long time, but she refuses to get help from other clans." Snowpaw sighed. "Her stubbornness is going to get the clan killed..." He looked up at Rabbitleap. "Will you help us?"
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae (edit: Coincidental adding to the plottt )

" Greencough!? Well... " He froze. I thought it was only whitecough.... this is really serious. He glanced at Heatherwing who gave him a serious but approving nod. "Of course. We should take you to Goldenfur. She'd know what to do here. " His fur was bristled at another thing Snowpaw mentioned. He knew all the clans were rivals, but a medicine cat of all cats refusing to ask for help in a breakout of greencough, in leafbare? He thought back to the Gathering. How Riverclan lightly accused Windclan of driving a fox through their territory. Rabbitleap's lips quivered. Has the bond between Riverclan and our clan withering away?
@GoldenFae (edit: Coincidental adding to the plottt )

" Greencough!? Well... " He froze. I thought it was only whitecough.... this is really serious. He glanced at Heatherwing who gave him a serious but approving nod. "Of course. We should take you to Goldenfur. She'd know what to do here. " His fur was bristled at another thing Snowpaw mentioned. He knew all the clans were rivals, but a medicine cat of all cats refusing to ask for help in a breakout of greencough, in leafbare? He thought back to the Gathering. How Riverclan lightly accused Windclan of driving a fox through their territory. Rabbitleap's lips quivered. Has the bond between Riverclan and our clan withering away?
@CrystalClaw (you can control Hawktail)

"Thank you." Snowpaw looked relieved. Silverbreeze smiled at the small cat. "No problem. Let's get you to Goldenfur."

"Hmm... I think there may be a small patch of catmint near the lake, but it's not enough for an entire clan..." Goldenfur rummaged through her herb stores, searching for something that might help RiverClan. She paused thoughtfully. "Maybe we could send some warriors on a search for some."
"I could go." Silverbreeze piped up. Heatherwing nodded. "Go with Rabbitleap and Hawktail." Heatherwing turned to Snowpaw. "Your mentor will be suspicious. Go back to your clan and help heal the sick as best as you can. We'll come bring the we find to you." Snowpaw smiled and dipped his head respectfully. "Thank you all so much."
@CrystalClaw (you can control Hawktail)

"Thank you." Snowpaw looked relieved. Silverbreeze smiled at the small cat. "No problem. Let's get you to Goldenfur."

"Hmm... I think there may be a small patch of catmint near the lake, but it's not enough for an entire clan..." Goldenfur rummaged through her herb stores, searching for something that might help RiverClan. She paused thoughtfully. "Maybe we could send some warriors on a search for some."
"I could go." Silverbreeze piped up. Heatherwing nodded. "Go with Rabbitleap and Hawktail." Heatherwing turned to Snowpaw. "Your mentor will be suspicious. Go back to your clan and help heal the sick as best as you can. We'll come bring the we find to you." Snowpaw smiled and dipped his head respectfully. "Thank you all so much."
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

Rabbitleap dipped his head. " Really hope your clan will be fine. Make sure to get rid of the smell, or Riverclan will surely find out. " He grinned slightly and Hawktail said, " C'mon, I know where it is. Once Halfbird the... Er, passed elder got a bad case of greencough. We found the patch searching for catmint. " Hawktail leapt to the entrance of camp, waving his tail and beckoning Silverbreeze and Rabbitleap.
@GoldenFae

Rabbitleap dipped his head. " Really hope your clan will be fine. Make sure to get rid of the smell, or Riverclan will surely find out. " He grinned slightly and Hawktail said, " C'mon, I know where it is. Once Halfbird the... Er, passed elder got a bad case of greencough. We found the patch searching for catmint. " Hawktail leapt to the entrance of camp, waving his tail and beckoning Silverbreeze and Rabbitleap.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19