Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Hidden Shadows {Private}
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
" Oh! " Rabbitleap jumped at Silverbreeze's voice. He warily glanced around and dropped to a whisper. " Sorry, did I wake you up? " He sighed, and looked at his paws. " I had one of your nightmarish dreams last night. " Pausing, he shivered. " I-I didn't know how real it felt. " His body from the tips of his ears to the end of his short and fluffy tail was on end.
" Oh! " Rabbitleap jumped at Silverbreeze's voice. He warily glanced around and dropped to a whisper. " Sorry, did I wake you up? " He sighed, and looked at his paws. " I had one of your nightmarish dreams last night. " Pausing, he shivered. " I-I didn't know how real it felt. " His body from the tips of his ears to the end of his short and fluffy tail was on end.
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
Silverbreeze's belly tightened with worry.
"Rabbitleap, I'm so sorry..." She edged closer and rested her tail on his shoulder to comfort him.
"I'm sorry, I brought this upon you..."
Silverbreeze's belly tightened with worry.
"Rabbitleap, I'm so sorry..." She edged closer and rested her tail on his shoulder to comfort him.
"I'm sorry, I brought this upon you..."
24ccvbl.gif
Rabbitleap looked up, surprised at her answer. " N-No! It isn't your fault.. " He scrambled for words in his mind was racing. Why would she think that it was her fault? He rested his head on her shoulder to comfort her. " Whatever it is, we'll go through with it together. Promise me that? " He looked up st her, tired but determined.
Rabbitleap looked up, surprised at her answer. " N-No! It isn't your fault.. " He scrambled for words in his mind was racing. Why would she think that it was her fault? He rested his head on her shoulder to comfort her. " Whatever it is, we'll go through with it together. Promise me that? " He looked up st her, tired but determined.
Silverbreeze smiled and closed her eyes. "I promise, Rabbitleap. I promise"

(Timeskip!)
Silverbreeze smiled and closed her eyes. "I promise, Rabbitleap. I promise"

(Timeskip!)
24ccvbl.gif
(yayyyy! plus I made some art but I'll send it to u later
Also, I think its time we updated the Clan Member list again XD )

The morning birds chirped as Rabbitleap yawned, not realizing he had dozed off next to Silverbreeze. He smiled looking at her then set off out of the warrior den. Looking around, he saw Heatherwing alert as ever. He walked over to her, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. " Hey, Heatherwing. How do you look so alive... " He paused to yawn again. " In the early hours of morning? "

Brightkit slept soundly until something pecked him. Brightkit jumped, making a little squeal as he saw the brown-bellied bird peck more at his fluffy tail. He backed up frantically and fell backward on top of Bushkit, who didn't seem to notice and kept on snoring. He frantically pawed at Sparrowkit, attempting to wake her up and get her attention.
(yayyyy! plus I made some art but I'll send it to u later
Also, I think its time we updated the Clan Member list again XD )

The morning birds chirped as Rabbitleap yawned, not realizing he had dozed off next to Silverbreeze. He smiled looking at her then set off out of the warrior den. Looking around, he saw Heatherwing alert as ever. He walked over to her, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. " Hey, Heatherwing. How do you look so alive... " He paused to yawn again. " In the early hours of morning? "

Brightkit slept soundly until something pecked him. Brightkit jumped, making a little squeal as he saw the brown-bellied bird peck more at his fluffy tail. He backed up frantically and fell backward on top of Bushkit, who didn't seem to notice and kept on snoring. He frantically pawed at Sparrowkit, attempting to wake her up and get her attention.
laXUYFa.jpg

Art! By the by, how's your YouTube going?

Edit: I can't believe I found this!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1959826#post_1959826

Edit #2

Found the old thread!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1897896#post_1897896

O lord. I just found my first drawing I made for you and I am cringing so hard. Oml why
laXUYFa.jpg

Art! By the by, how's your YouTube going?

Edit: I can't believe I found this!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1959826#post_1959826

Edit #2

Found the old thread!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1897896#post_1897896

O lord. I just found my first drawing I made for you and I am cringing so hard. Oml why
"Hey, early bird gets the worm, right?" Heatherwing mewed. "C'mon, we got dawn patrol."

"Ugh.." Sparrowkit moaned. "Whaaat..."
(I like the art! It's cute :) Omg, you found the old threads XD)
"Hey, early bird gets the worm, right?" Heatherwing mewed. "C'mon, we got dawn patrol."

"Ugh.." Sparrowkit moaned. "Whaaat..."
(I like the art! It's cute :) Omg, you found the old threads XD)
24ccvbl.gif
" Great! " Rabbitleap stretched his legs before following Heatherwing.

" THERE'S A THING! " Brightkit panicked more and kicked his way behind Sparrowkit as the small bird came closer and closer. Brightkit trembled. " What is that thing?! "
" Great! " Rabbitleap stretched his legs before following Heatherwing.

" THERE'S A THING! " Brightkit panicked more and kicked his way behind Sparrowkit as the small bird came closer and closer. Brightkit trembled. " What is that thing?! "
Silverbreeze opened her eyes to see sunlight sifting into the warrior's den. She yawned. Best night's sleep she's gotten in ages... She stretched, made her way to the fresh kill pile, and selected a vole to bring to the nursery.

Sparrowkit rolled her eyes. "That's a thrush, mousebrain. It's one of the animals that we hunt for food. Here," Sparrowkit bunched her hind-legs underneath her, keeping her movements slow. She wiggled her haunches slightly and pushed off of the ground, unsheathing her claws and sinking them into the thrush. The thrush flapped it's wings, knocking Sparrowkit off. Just as it was about to fly off, a cat came up from behind it and pinned it to the ground, swiftly nipping it's neck. The she-cat smiled. "Great try!"
Silverbreeze opened her eyes to see sunlight sifting into the warrior's den. She yawned. Best night's sleep she's gotten in ages... She stretched, made her way to the fresh kill pile, and selected a vole to bring to the nursery.

Sparrowkit rolled her eyes. "That's a thrush, mousebrain. It's one of the animals that we hunt for food. Here," Sparrowkit bunched her hind-legs underneath her, keeping her movements slow. She wiggled her haunches slightly and pushed off of the ground, unsheathing her claws and sinking them into the thrush. The thrush flapped it's wings, knocking Sparrowkit off. Just as it was about to fly off, a cat came up from behind it and pinned it to the ground, swiftly nipping it's neck. The she-cat smiled. "Great try!"
24ccvbl.gif
Rabbitleap sniffed the air for any prey that lingered nearby, smelling some crows and a vole, before proceeding to track them down.

" Woaaah! " Brihgtkit's eyes gleamed with admiration. " I wanna try! " He pounced on the thrush' head, biting into it with his small teeth.
Rabbitleap sniffed the air for any prey that lingered nearby, smelling some crows and a vole, before proceeding to track them down.

" Woaaah! " Brihgtkit's eyes gleamed with admiration. " I wanna try! " He pounced on the thrush' head, biting into it with his small teeth.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19