Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FHG Lore thread (Private)
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193
I'm sure better explanations will be given later, but for simplicity
Characters are summoned into fandomia, let's say mickey mouse was summoned, but died outside the hunger games. They'd summon a new one. That's a new generation mickey mouse.

As for who has their souls, it's whoever has won the fandom hunger games. There is a list on the first page of the fandom hunger games forum.

Though, for the next QQ, it's hated characters if I remember. So lore just depends on if people wanna write fanfics of what their hated characters do in the game.

hope that helps some
I'm sure better explanations will be given later, but for simplicity
Characters are summoned into fandomia, let's say mickey mouse was summoned, but died outside the hunger games. They'd summon a new one. That's a new generation mickey mouse.

As for who has their souls, it's whoever has won the fandom hunger games. There is a list on the first page of the fandom hunger games forum.

Though, for the next QQ, it's hated characters if I remember. So lore just depends on if people wanna write fanfics of what their hated characters do in the game.

hope that helps some
Okay cool! I still have a lot of questions but that really helps.

What are the main differences between characters with souls and characters without, though?

(Probably would be easier to just read the lore by this point, lol.)
Okay cool! I still have a lot of questions but that really helps.

What are the main differences between characters with souls and characters without, though?

(Probably would be easier to just read the lore by this point, lol.)
(X3 Probably, good luck and have fun)
(X3 Probably, good luck and have fun)
ehhh am I allowed to finish everything up? Like. I wanna do a bad end bc I'm not gonna use my old cast in the new lore. I wanna destroy my children one more time before I dump them in a pit and (presumably) never use them again.
ehhh am I allowed to finish everything up? Like. I wanna do a bad end bc I'm not gonna use my old cast in the new lore. I wanna destroy my children one more time before I dump them in a pit and (presumably) never use them again.
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
[quote name="icystorm2" date="2018-05-31 13:18:01" ] ehhh am I allowed to finish everything up? Like. I wanna do a bad end bc I'm not gonna use my old cast in the new lore. I wanna destroy my children one more time before I dump them in a pit and (presumably) never use them again. [/quote] ok cool then i can steal them (assuming you're talking about all the stuff with the ii characters and the void 'n stuff)
icystorm2 wrote on 2018-05-31 13:18:01:
ok cool then i can steal them (assuming you're talking about all the stuff with the ii characters and the void 'n stuff)
(While I shall never give up Icy Candy and Laptop, I will also not be giving up Paper or Geno as they are my only victors (unless the games on the Discord count, then I also have Chihiro Fujisaki). I will continue to RP Paper and Geno in the new lore.)
(While I shall never give up Icy Candy and Laptop, I will also not be giving up Paper or Geno as they are my only victors (unless the games on the Discord count, then I also have Chihiro Fujisaki). I will continue to RP Paper and Geno in the new lore.)
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@icystorm2

The ones we fool around with on the discord aren't canon. (Sorry Chihiro.)
@icystorm2

The ones we fool around with on the discord aren't canon. (Sorry Chihiro.)
Ru6naU3.png
*singular tear*
*singular tear*
CAN WE GET TO RPING NOW?
CAN WE GET TO RPING NOW?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="KalliZora" date="2018-06-01 12:47:25" ] CAN WE GET TO RPING NOW? [/quote] i will once i figure out what the heck i need to do so my stuff at least vaguely makes sense and doesn't contradict anything that the previous rpers determined in the first 190 pages so i only look like an idiot because my rping sucks and not because it wouldn't make any sense in this universe
KalliZora wrote on 2018-06-01 12:47:25:
CAN WE GET TO RPING NOW?
i will once i figure out what the heck i need to do so my stuff at least vaguely makes sense and doesn't contradict anything that the previous rpers determined in the first 190 pages so i only look like an idiot because my rping sucks and not because it wouldn't make any sense in this universe
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193