Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spaceflight RP ooc/character
1 2 3 4
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1616312][img]http://s19.postimg.org/bqpe4hjg3/spaceflight_rising500x100.png[/img][/url][/center] Main thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2054257 This is the character profile thread/ ooc thread! Here, you can post which dragons you'd like to use in the spaceflight RP, and once we're full, or even before that, this thread can be used for ooc stuff, be it memes or whatever your heart desires to add to the spaceflight RP. In case you missed the form on the main thread, here it is again: [quote=character profile] Name: Rank: (optional) Dragon: Other images: (if you'd like them to have a different outfit for the space au that can't be made with FR apparel or skins this would be where to put images of them) Bio: Any extra info: [/quote] EDIT: I am so sorry, I have completely forgotten about the spaceships. If you want to, you can add a lil bit about your dragons spaceship in the extra info, or add in a whole 'nother category for it if you'd like. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW WETHER YOU'D LIKE THIS RP TO HAVE NORMAL DRAGONS OR ANTHRO.
spaceflight_rising500x100.png

Main thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2054257
This is the character profile thread/ ooc thread!
Here, you can post which dragons you'd like to use in the spaceflight RP, and once we're full, or even before that, this thread can be used for ooc stuff, be it memes or whatever your heart desires to add to the spaceflight RP.

In case you missed the form on the main thread, here it is again:
character profile wrote:
Name:
Dragon:
Other images: (if you'd like them to have a different outfit for the space au that can't be made with FR apparel or skins this would be where to put images of them)
Bio:
Any extra info:

EDIT: I am so sorry, I have completely forgotten about the spaceships. If you want to, you can add a lil bit about your dragons spaceship in the extra info, or add in a whole 'nother category for it if you'd like.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW WETHER YOU'D LIKE THIS RP TO HAVE NORMAL DRAGONS OR ANTHRO.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@firewyrm2018
As soon as I'm done with homework for the day, I'll post a form! Until then, can you reserve me a spot?
@firewyrm2018
As soon as I'm done with homework for the day, I'll post a form! Until then, can you reserve me a spot?
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@eaglefairy
of course!
@eaglefairy
of course!
@firewyrm2018

Ahah, I remember that thread from a while ago! Glad to see it's still popular. c:
If you don't mind, I'll request a space in the rp. It'll take me a few moments to type up a character sheet.
I also don't mind actual dragons or anthro, but I'm curious to everyone else's opinion.
@firewyrm2018

Ahah, I remember that thread from a while ago! Glad to see it's still popular. c:
If you don't mind, I'll request a space in the rp. It'll take me a few moments to type up a character sheet.
I also don't mind actual dragons or anthro, but I'm curious to everyone else's opinion.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
(Anthro would probably work better.) Name: Tisane Rank: Captain Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6898836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68989/6898836_350.png[/img] [/url] Other images: (nah I'm good) Bio: So, precognition. Good news, you get a much better succeed/fail ratio than most, given the same information and choices. Bad news, anxiety. Any extra info: For this AU, her familiar is has been brain-uploaded after an accident, and the body that actually looks like a centaur is a remote.
(Anthro would probably work better.)

Name: Tisane
Dragon:
6898836_350.png

Other images: (nah I'm good)
Bio: So, precognition. Good news, you get a much better succeed/fail ratio than most, given the same information and choices. Bad news, anxiety.
Any extra info: For this AU, her familiar is has been brain-uploaded after an accident, and the body that actually looks like a centaur is a remote.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
(Dragons are bipedal in my lore, but im okay with either) Name: [b]Quilt Xalura[/b] Rank: [b]Military Pilot[/b] Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20375601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203757/20375601_350.png[/img] [/url] Other images: [b]Ship; the Destiny Flare , Fire Frigate [/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/clvMx16.png[/img] Bio: Quilt trained under the clans best warrior (now deceased) and decided to stick around. Has a lot to prove and live up to. Recent graduate. Character traits; kind of a pushover, quiet, introverted, observant, works fast over smart, allergic to most familiar fur Skills; Good with firearms, above average pilot and ship gunner, slight knowledge in first aid, good survivalist, poor diplomat character, poor mechanic Any extra info: On the Destiny Flare; high damage output and little defenses for a frigate- being a fire fleet ship. Has an onboard AI called S.A.S.S. (strategic aiming steering system), not self-aware, possess character recognition and is programmed to be hostile to strangers by defalt.
(Dragons are bipedal in my lore, but im okay with either)

Name: Quilt Xalura
Dragon:

20375601_350.png

Other images:
Ship; the Destiny Flare , Fire Frigate
clvMx16.png
Bio:

Quilt trained under the clans best warrior (now deceased) and decided to stick around. Has a lot to prove and live up to. Recent graduate.

Character traits; kind of a pushover, quiet, introverted, observant, works fast over smart, allergic to most familiar fur

Skills; Good with firearms, above average pilot and ship gunner, slight knowledge in first aid, good survivalist, poor diplomat character, poor mechanic

Any extra info: On the Destiny Flare; high damage output and little defenses for a frigate- being a fire fleet ship. Has an onboard AI called S.A.S.S. (strategic aiming steering system), not self-aware, possess character recognition and is programmed to be hostile to strangers by defalt.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on participating this time, as I'm pretty busy with a bunch of other things lately. However, I am very excited to see this happen~ A big thanks to @firewyrm2018 for getting this set up; if anyone has any questions about the setting, feel free to ask me or @FelisImpurrator, who has been helping me a lot with developing the lore.

I personally would vote for regular dragons, since that's what I had in mind when originally creating this AU, but since I'm not participating in this, feel free to ignore. XD
I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on participating this time, as I'm pretty busy with a bunch of other things lately. However, I am very excited to see this happen~ A big thanks to @firewyrm2018 for getting this set up; if anyone has any questions about the setting, feel free to ask me or @FelisImpurrator, who has been helping me a lot with developing the lore.

I personally would vote for regular dragons, since that's what I had in mind when originally creating this AU, but since I'm not participating in this, feel free to ignore. XD
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
Name: Glacura Rank: Advisor Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3761486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37615/3761486_350.png[/img] [/url] Other images: (depends) Bio: Glacura is the right-wing dragon to the captain of the Gilded Shadow. She's icy and controlled when on the job. However, off duty, she lets loose. Formerly mated, but now free to flirt and court with whoever she wants. Quite persuasive when she wants to be. Perhaps a bit more than meets the eye. While the ship she serves is a hybrid of a fire and shadow ship, her spacesuit is an ice/shadow hybrid. Any extra info: She caries her pearl around in a little pocket between her wings to leave her hands free. And unlike most of the bridge crew, Glacura also pilots a fightership. Name: Nova Rank: Bridge operative/ data archivist Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3994619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39947/3994619_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Nova is the daughter of the captain of the Gilded Shadow, but it hasn't really gotten her very far in the ranks of the ship, which Nova is half glad for. She keeps the records of the ship, and knows the history of it like the back of her hand (paw? claw?). She's got a bit of a crush on one of the engeneers, but tries her hardest not to let that get in the way of her work. Nova shares a room with her sister, the top fighter of the Gilded Shadow. Any extra info: She's got a huge unlucky streak, which prevented her from following her sister's footsteps to become a fighter pilot. It's not that her sister is any less unlucky, but they manage the bad luck better than Nova does.
Name: Glacura
Dragon:

3761486_350.png

Other images: (depends)
Bio: Glacura is the right-wing dragon to the captain of the Gilded Shadow. She's icy and controlled when on the job. However, off duty, she lets loose. Formerly mated, but now free to flirt and court with whoever she wants. Quite persuasive when she wants to be. Perhaps a bit more than meets the eye. While the ship she serves is a hybrid of a fire and shadow ship, her spacesuit is an ice/shadow hybrid.
Any extra info: She caries her pearl around in a little pocket between her wings to leave her hands free. And unlike most of the bridge crew, Glacura also pilots a fightership.

Name: Nova
Dragon:

3994619_350.png

Bio: Nova is the daughter of the captain of the Gilded Shadow, but it hasn't really gotten her very far in the ranks of the ship, which Nova is half glad for. She keeps the records of the ship, and knows the history of it like the back of her hand (paw? claw?). She's got a bit of a crush on one of the engeneers, but tries her hardest not to let that get in the way of her work. Nova shares a room with her sister, the top fighter of the Gilded Shadow.
Any extra info: She's got a huge unlucky streak, which prevented her from following her sister's footsteps to become a fighter pilot. It's not that her sister is any less unlucky, but they manage the bad luck better than Nova does.

[b]Name[/b]: Falael Golgild (Captain Golgild) [b]Rank[/b]: Captain (assuming each player has their own ship) [center][b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17455535] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174556/17455535_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Other images[/b]: Nothing, as of yet! [b]Bio[/b]: (more to come soon.) Don't think that because he's a Nature dragon on an Arcane ship means that he doesn't understand how everything works. In fact, he's often the one instructing new members of the crew how to operate the systems (at a safe distance, of course). He hasn't been with this particular ship long, but he's been captain longer than he has not. Years of traveling the stars might make most start to hate them, but he's almost as dedicated as the Arcane to study every last celestial body there is, as well as his innate passion for promoting life. This kind, soft-spoken captain heads a mostly peaceful ship, diplomatic in nature and full of raw, un-analyzed knowledge. [b]Any extra info[/b]: -Knows he looks fabulous in all those chains and charms. -Has an experimental bit of technology that he keeps to himself. Based around the Magitek, more specifically, the ability to open a hole in space and fly through. His device works like this, but on a much smaller scale. It has to charge to be used. It's shaped like a small, gold and green key. -Actively has problems with his eyesight, but refuses to get any procedure done on them. -He is wearing a uniform, but the simplicity of it is drowned out by the rest of his apparel. (I didn't want to put any coats on him, they don't look right with his accent...) ----- [b]Name[/b]: Heiskinel Spielfagre (Lieutenant Spielfagre) [b]Rank[/b]: Head of Research [center][b]Dragon[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11243500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112436/11243500_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Other images[/b]: None, as of right now! [b]Bio[/b]: One of the oldest Arcane dragons on the Chessboard's Keep, and planning to keep that title for much, much longer. He's denied the place of Captain for the single purpose of not having to take care of the entire ship. His research already takes up almost all of his time, wasting days on end in the archives and his lab with experiments and hypothetical scenarios. He's read most of the ship's data himself, priding in his ability to recite facts on the fly. As his place as Head of Research ensures, he's almost always on away teams, and is usually the one leading them. He's not much of a fighter but does carry around various tools, some of which outfitted for combat. He has a particular dislike of the majority of dragons, due to his past failures and insecurities stemming from a single, commonly-spoken line; "You're too eccentric." [b]Any extra info[/b]: -The familiar that follows him around is actually a mobile data storage unit. It carries his logs and findings before he can place them in the archives. It doesn't have much personality. It has the ability to contact the main Arcane fleets in an emergency. -Has horrible eating habits, resulting in being terribly undernourished and scrawny. -He doesn't have issues with eyesight. His glasses are there as visual recorders, and can do scans for different elements or heat signatures if desired. ----- [center][b]THE CHESSBOARD'S KEEP[/b] More stuff to come soon; still planning out what I want it to entirely be. Will maybe doodle the ship itself later I guess.[/center] [b]Ship Overview[/b]: -Ship's name is the Chessboard Keep. Faintly chess-themed in decor. -The Keep is large, and spherical in shape. The main bulk of it is in the front, while the back is fitted for a large "glass" dome. -The ship itself is clearly Arcane in origin, but it appears someone decided to implement other Flights' technology into it to better suit the various members. [LIST] [*]There's minor amounts of bio-technology laced into the hull, with runaway branches peeking out into the corridors. [*]Some of the Lightning Flight's technology to harvest plasma has been re-purposed to absorb the super-heated material and protect the ship from it. [*]...The room where all of the data is stored is blatantly taken from a broken Light ship. At least they actually have all the room they need to store information now. [/LIST] -The A.I. of the ship just so happens to be the uploaded minds of the first Captain. Err, captains. Two Guardians, as it happens. They assist in ship functions and provide insight to the ship's earlier days. -The ship itself is multiple generations old. [b]Living Quarters[/b]: -The dome at the back of the ship holds the living quarters. -Each den is small and uniform in size, and attached to the dome by magnetic forces. -Housing units freely- but slowly -coast along the dome, constantly moving in constantly recalculated directions as to avoid collisions. -The center of the dome holds a gravity well. -Units can be called to the door, four at a time. Due to the gravity, the units are entered via the floor. -The dome is filled with air, allowing flight between units if desired. -Housing units also double as escape pods, and the dome can be collapsed to let them out. @firewyrm2018
Name: Falael Golgild (Captain Golgild)

Dragon:
17455535_350.png

Other images: Nothing, as of yet!

Bio: (more to come soon.)
Don't think that because he's a Nature dragon on an Arcane ship means that he doesn't understand how everything works. In fact, he's often the one instructing new members of the crew how to operate the systems (at a safe distance, of course). He hasn't been with this particular ship long, but he's been captain longer than he has not.

Years of traveling the stars might make most start to hate them, but he's almost as dedicated as the Arcane to study every last celestial body there is, as well as his innate passion for promoting life. This kind, soft-spoken captain heads a mostly peaceful ship, diplomatic in nature and full of raw, un-analyzed knowledge.

Any extra info:
-Knows he looks fabulous in all those chains and charms.
-Has an experimental bit of technology that he keeps to himself. Based around the Magitek, more specifically, the ability to open a hole in space and fly through. His device works like this, but on a much smaller scale. It has to charge to be used. It's shaped like a small, gold and green key.
-Actively has problems with his eyesight, but refuses to get any procedure done on them.
-He is wearing a uniform, but the simplicity of it is drowned out by the rest of his apparel. (I didn't want to put any coats on him, they don't look right with his accent...)

Name: Heiskinel Spielfagre (Lieutenant Spielfagre)

Dragon:
11243500_350.png

Other images: None, as of right now!

Bio: One of the oldest Arcane dragons on the Chessboard's Keep, and planning to keep that title for much, much longer. He's denied the place of Captain for the single purpose of not having to take care of the entire ship. His research already takes up almost all of his time, wasting days on end in the archives and his lab with experiments and hypothetical scenarios. He's read most of the ship's data himself, priding in his ability to recite facts on the fly.

As his place as Head of Research ensures, he's almost always on away teams, and is usually the one leading them. He's not much of a fighter but does carry around various tools, some of which outfitted for combat.

He has a particular dislike of the majority of dragons, due to his past failures and insecurities stemming from a single, commonly-spoken line; "You're too eccentric."

Any extra info:
-The familiar that follows him around is actually a mobile data storage unit. It carries his logs and findings before he can place them in the archives. It doesn't have much personality. It has the ability to contact the main Arcane fleets in an emergency.
-Has horrible eating habits, resulting in being terribly undernourished and scrawny.
-He doesn't have issues with eyesight. His glasses are there as visual recorders, and can do scans for different elements or heat signatures if desired.

THE CHESSBOARD'S KEEP
More stuff to come soon; still planning out what I want it to entirely be. Will maybe doodle the ship itself later I guess.

Ship Overview:
-Ship's name is the Chessboard Keep. Faintly chess-themed in decor.
-The Keep is large, and spherical in shape. The main bulk of it is in the front, while the back is fitted for a large "glass" dome.
-The ship itself is clearly Arcane in origin, but it appears someone decided to implement other Flights' technology into it to better suit the various members.
  • There's minor amounts of bio-technology laced into the hull, with runaway branches peeking out into the corridors.
  • Some of the Lightning Flight's technology to harvest plasma has been re-purposed to absorb the super-heated material and protect the ship from it.
  • ...The room where all of the data is stored is blatantly taken from a broken Light ship. At least they actually have all the room they need to store information now.
-The A.I. of the ship just so happens to be the uploaded minds of the first Captain. Err, captains. Two Guardians, as it happens. They assist in ship functions and provide insight to the ship's earlier days.
-The ship itself is multiple generations old.
Living Quarters:
-The dome at the back of the ship holds the living quarters.
-Each den is small and uniform in size, and attached to the dome by magnetic forces.
-Housing units freely- but slowly -coast along the dome, constantly moving in constantly recalculated directions as to avoid collisions.
-The center of the dome holds a gravity well.
-Units can be called to the door, four at a time. Due to the gravity, the units are entered via the floor.
-The dome is filled with air, allowing flight between units if desired.
-Housing units also double as escape pods, and the dome can be collapsed to let them out.

@firewyrm2018
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Name: Kyara Rank: scout/explorer Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6919699][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69197/6919699_350.png[/img][/url] Other images: n/a Bio: Kyara has a penchant for sparkly things. Her scout ships, one for within an atmosphere, one outside, are brightly decorated inside. Some say that if needed, she can be a good leader, but she doesnt like the role, so she stays running around as a scout. Some rumors say that even so, she makes the big decisions Any extra info: the craft for exploring planets with an atmosphere looks like an older style Final Fantasy airship, while those without are more like newer FF games, say, FFXII I'll add two more minor ones too, though Ky'll be the most prominent one. These two are essentially just voices in her headset, off the main ship, oh, ~90? of the time Name: Madarin Rank: Fleet Commander Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6919701][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69198/6919701_350.png[/img][/url] Other images: n/a Bio: he runs the fleet, but isn't very talkative to most. He spends most of his time either on the bridge or in his quarters Any extra info: snap decisions are not his specialty, he prefers to plan for every outcome in advance and adjust a plan that's close for the exact situation. If he doesn't have any type of plan for it, he's lost Name: Yukata Rank: Scout Commander Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7891138][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78912/7891138_350.png[/img][/url] Other images: n/a Bio: an AI with a body, she can communicate with the scouts from anywhere within range and process their information quicker than the rest Any extra info: the end of her tail has a plug to recharge, the balloon holds an external battery and can convert solar power. Rumors have it that she was built to look like an adult version of a stillborn hatching found one day, allegedly a child of Kyara and Madarin The main ship looks like a very large early FF airship, with a setup to allow it to become wholly covered for space travel. None of their craft are designed for combat, and only the main ship has any form of weaponry on it. The main ship is called Command Ship among the fleet [s]my lair[/s], but it doesn't really have an official name for some reason. The crew usually refers to it as the airship when talking to others. It, and Ky's similar looking craft, are capable of sailing in water, the machinery pulled inside to keep it from getting water damage and to improve sailing speed Anthro, full derg, whatever. Doesn't matter much to me
Name: Kyara
Dragon: 6919699_350.png
Other images: n/a
Bio: Kyara has a penchant for sparkly things. Her scout ships, one for within an atmosphere, one outside, are brightly decorated inside. Some say that if needed, she can be a good leader, but she doesnt like the role, so she stays running around as a scout. Some rumors say that even so, she makes the big decisions
Any extra info: the craft for exploring planets with an atmosphere looks like an older style Final Fantasy airship, while those without are more like newer FF games, say, FFXII

I'll add two more minor ones too, though Ky'll be the most prominent one. These two are essentially just voices in her headset, off the main ship, oh, ~90? of the time

Name: Madarin
Dragon: 6919701_350.png
Bio: he runs the fleet, but isn't very talkative to most. He spends most of his time either on the bridge or in his quarters
Any extra info: snap decisions are not his specialty, he prefers to plan for every outcome in advance and adjust a plan that's close for the exact situation. If he doesn't have any type of plan for it, he's lost

Name: Yukata
Dragon: 7891138_350.png
Bio: an AI with a body, she can communicate with the scouts from anywhere within range and process their information quicker than the rest
Any extra info: the end of her tail has a plug to recharge, the balloon holds an external battery and can convert solar power. Rumors have it that she was built to look like an adult version of a stillborn hatching found one day, allegedly a child of Kyara and Madarin

The main ship looks like a very large early FF airship, with a setup to allow it to become wholly covered for space travel. None of their craft are designed for combat, and only the main ship has any form of weaponry on it. The main ship is called Command Ship among the fleet my lair, but it doesn't really have an official name for some reason. The crew usually refers to it as the airship when talking to others. It, and Ky's similar looking craft, are capable of sailing in water, the machinery pulled inside to keep it from getting water damage and to improve sailing speed

Anthro, full derg, whatever. Doesn't matter much to me
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
1 2 3 4