Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spaceflight RP ooc/character
1 2 3 4
@SnakeMother
Press and hold on image
Open image in new tab
Grab image url
And then either type out the image BBCode or the tree will have a pop-up you paste it into and it'll take care of the coding
@SnakeMother
Press and hold on image
Open image in new tab
Grab image url
And then either type out the image BBCode or the tree will have a pop-up you paste it into and it'll take care of the coding
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@snakemother
sounds good!
@snakemother
sounds good!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
Kitalpha- Thanks my guy
Firewyrm- so i'm good to go then?
Kitalpha- Thanks my guy
Firewyrm- so i'm good to go then?
@snakemother
yep!
@snakemother
yep!
@firewyrm2018 I'd like to join, but is it ok if I fill ot my form this weekend? I've got finals these week and next week, but this AU is too good!
@firewyrm2018 I'd like to join, but is it ok if I fill ot my form this weekend? I've got finals these week and next week, but this AU is too good!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist

[Sale] Flaxen G1s
@boombreeze yeah sure go ahead!
@boombreeze yeah sure go ahead!
Alright! I just realised my exams were only today, and so I'm free for the week!

I'll fill out the form right now~
Alright! I just realised my exams were only today, and so I'm free for the week!

I'll fill out the form right now~

[Sale] Flaxen G1s
Name: Aumi Rank: Freelance Navigator and hobbyist cartographer (The correct term is Astronomer, but he specifically maps starts for navigation purposes. Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29567316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295674/29567316_350.png[/img] [/url] Other images: (Description) He's wearing pretty much the same thing as his picture, except him wearing a vest with many pockets containing stray notes and mini maps. Bio: Aumi is a Navigator who doesn't have a permanent crew. He's worked with convicts and government officials alike, and with the former more times than he'd like to admit. The only reason he gets out of each mess is his only permanent crew mate, Cameo, who has some contacts through some "paradoxes" as he calls them to provide the bail money. Aumi is a dragon who wears his heart on his sleeve, though soft-spoken and honest, his opinions are often heard, more often than not. He's ridiculously loyal and kind, as he does get hired for little to nothing because he wants to help some juvenile crew escape from authorities with over twenty pounds of illegal weapons underneath the chairs. Its happened, and he has the wanted posters all over a small solar system claimed by an Earth fleet. He currently resides with Cameo in a small ship called the "Solstice," trying not to get sucked up in another illegal venture, "Alright, alright, I won't go helping convicts trafficking irradiated jars of living slime, again.' Any extra info: Pansexual Name: Cameo Rank: Cadet Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26368591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263686/26368591_350.png[/img] [/url] Other images: (Description) He's wearing a bright red vest with pockets to hold calling cards, and some of Aumi's notes, as well as some black boots and white pants. Bio: Cameo helped on some research to attempt to make time-travel a reality, but the team soon ran out of money before they could make any big breakthroughs. Due to his time studying, he has a good understanding on quantum physics, and what light can do at high speeds. Though he has yet to learn how to hardness any of without someone else's invention. He's pretty relaxed and calm, most things don't end up fazing him (living with Aumi does these things to you.) However he is a bit of a melancholy character himself, as he spends quite a bit of his time lamenting on past mistakes, such as his research. Any extra info: (Not ready, but are these bios adequate? )
Name: Aumi
Rank: Freelance Navigator and hobbyist cartographer (The correct term is Astronomer, but he specifically maps starts for navigation purposes.

Dragon:

29567316_350.png

Other images: (Description) He's wearing pretty much the same thing as his picture, except him wearing a vest with many pockets containing stray notes and mini maps.

Bio: Aumi is a Navigator who doesn't have a permanent crew. He's worked with convicts and government officials alike, and with the former more times than he'd like to admit. The only reason he gets out of each mess is his only permanent crew mate, Cameo, who has some contacts through some "paradoxes" as he calls them to provide the bail money.

Aumi is a dragon who wears his heart on his sleeve, though soft-spoken and honest, his opinions are often heard, more often than not. He's ridiculously loyal and kind, as he does get hired for little to nothing because he wants to help some juvenile crew escape from authorities with over twenty pounds of illegal weapons underneath the chairs. Its happened, and he has the wanted posters all over a small solar system claimed by an Earth fleet.

He currently resides with Cameo in a small ship called the "Solstice," trying not to get sucked up in another illegal venture,

"Alright, alright, I won't go helping convicts trafficking irradiated jars of living slime, again.'

Any extra info: Pansexual

Name: Cameo
Dragon:

26368591_350.png

Other images: (Description) He's wearing a bright red vest with pockets to hold calling cards, and some of Aumi's notes, as well as some black boots and white pants.

Bio: Cameo helped on some research to attempt to make time-travel a reality, but the team soon ran out of money before they could make any big breakthroughs. Due to his time studying, he has a good understanding on quantum physics, and what light can do at high speeds. Though he has yet to learn how to hardness any of without someone else's invention.

He's pretty relaxed and calm, most things don't end up fazing him (living with Aumi does these things to you.) However he is a bit of a melancholy character himself, as he spends quite a bit of his time lamenting on past mistakes, such as his research.

Any extra info:

(Not ready, but are these bios adequate? )

[Sale] Flaxen G1s
@boombreeze
looks good!
@boombreeze
looks good!
1 2 3 4