Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp w/@Sparksfox
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Ramsey smiled and continued his work. He tilted his head a bit when he heard Ruth's question, giving a shrug after a moment. " Grey is always standoffish and I think she just doesn't match well personality wise. She likes to be right and wants people to be loud and fired up if they argue, not as civilized or thoughtful as Tober was. Lucio... well he doesn't really like anyone who hasn't been forced onto him for a few years. And he takes advantage of anyone he can. He thinks of people as tools first and people second."

He leaned over and handed the finished stone to Ruth. It radiates a pleasant warmth, the charcoal lines glowing faintly. "They won't smudge so don't worry."
Ramsey smiled and continued his work. He tilted his head a bit when he heard Ruth's question, giving a shrug after a moment. " Grey is always standoffish and I think she just doesn't match well personality wise. She likes to be right and wants people to be loud and fired up if they argue, not as civilized or thoughtful as Tober was. Lucio... well he doesn't really like anyone who hasn't been forced onto him for a few years. And he takes advantage of anyone he can. He thinks of people as tools first and people second."

He leaned over and handed the finished stone to Ruth. It radiates a pleasant warmth, the charcoal lines glowing faintly. "They won't smudge so don't worry."
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
Ruth snorted a little, shaking its skull. "To be used as a tool is very depressing... I know that..." the demon huffed. "It makes one more likely to turn on you" It quietly took the stone and stared at it for a moment. "Thank you..." It said, moving to curl back up where Tober had been sitting. "Mr. Lucio should be careful if thats his mentality...
"
Ruth snorted a little, shaking its skull. "To be used as a tool is very depressing... I know that..." the demon huffed. "It makes one more likely to turn on you" It quietly took the stone and stared at it for a moment. "Thank you..." It said, moving to curl back up where Tober had been sitting. "Mr. Lucio should be careful if thats his mentality...
"
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
"You wouldn't be the first to say that about him. But he's sneaky about it. You don't always know he's using you until he has what he wants and he is more than willing to make deals with people if he thinks they are going to find out. " Ramsey sighed and shook his head. "I believe Grey's his only real friend. He deals with me because of how close I am to her."
"You wouldn't be the first to say that about him. But he's sneaky about it. You don't always know he's using you until he has what he wants and he is more than willing to make deals with people if he thinks they are going to find out. " Ramsey sighed and shook his head. "I believe Grey's his only real friend. He deals with me because of how close I am to her."
More Active on Weekends
Ruth Stu khis tounge out and huffed. "Misery loves company. Especially when it's missery on others... Ruth commented, curling up. It fell silent after that, goaning something and later just suspending in quiet breathing.
Tober seemed to be staring off into space, glancing over and around. "Weird..." He mumbled, looking down. "I'm not sure if this whole situation is better or worse than what would have happened if I stayed in the forest..." He sighed, shaking his head. He looked over at Ramsey, seeming concerned. "Ya know why I left? Cause people have started actually hunting for folk like me... Lucio acts like it was my choice, but I was trying to avoid this..." He crossed his arms and sighed. "I'm starting to hate him every time he acts like it was an option..."
Ruth Stu khis tounge out and huffed. "Misery loves company. Especially when it's missery on others... Ruth commented, curling up. It fell silent after that, goaning something and later just suspending in quiet breathing.
Tober seemed to be staring off into space, glancing over and around. "Weird..." He mumbled, looking down. "I'm not sure if this whole situation is better or worse than what would have happened if I stayed in the forest..." He sighed, shaking his head. He looked over at Ramsey, seeming concerned. "Ya know why I left? Cause people have started actually hunting for folk like me... Lucio acts like it was my choice, but I was trying to avoid this..." He crossed his arms and sighed. "I'm starting to hate him every time he acts like it was an option..."
Ramsey nodded before turning to listen to Tober. "Starting to? That's surprising" He smiled briefly before getting a serious look again. " I'm sorry I can't really help you beyond being someone to talk civilly with, I don't have too much sway with him. No one really does unless they have actual leverage. If it makes you feel better, he won't kill or abandon you. Even if he threatens it."

"And I think he'll treat you better than a human would. Even if the basis is just: hey he wont kill you." He shrugged. "Now a days it seems like you have to give up a lot to be safe if you aren't lucky enough to be strong..."
Ramsey nodded before turning to listen to Tober. "Starting to? That's surprising" He smiled briefly before getting a serious look again. " I'm sorry I can't really help you beyond being someone to talk civilly with, I don't have too much sway with him. No one really does unless they have actual leverage. If it makes you feel better, he won't kill or abandon you. Even if he threatens it."

"And I think he'll treat you better than a human would. Even if the basis is just: hey he wont kill you." He shrugged. "Now a days it seems like you have to give up a lot to be safe if you aren't lucky enough to be strong..."
More Active on Weekends
"I know... I just... Ug, I hate this, really... I can't defend my self, on only really good with a a spear, which is useless, unless your fishing... And it's either this, or probably being someone else's servant... Or dinner..." He mumbled the last part, glancing over at the curled up furball that was Ruth. "I just... I don't know... It's like feeling helpless and useless at the same time..." He shook his head. "Being a pretty item is not fun when your not part of a heard... Heh..." He shrugged a little and looked back at himself, rubbing down his furred back. "Nng. My spots are finally beginning to fade out, and I have antlers coming it... Hopefully I'll at least look a bit more intimidating soon... They better fade out... Ya know there's a ressesive Gene that can cause spots to stay on a deertaur for life?"
"I know... I just... Ug, I hate this, really... I can't defend my self, on only really good with a a spear, which is useless, unless your fishing... And it's either this, or probably being someone else's servant... Or dinner..." He mumbled the last part, glancing over at the curled up furball that was Ruth. "I just... I don't know... It's like feeling helpless and useless at the same time..." He shook his head. "Being a pretty item is not fun when your not part of a heard... Heh..." He shrugged a little and looked back at himself, rubbing down his furred back. "Nng. My spots are finally beginning to fade out, and I have antlers coming it... Hopefully I'll at least look a bit more intimidating soon... They better fade out... Ya know there's a ressesive Gene that can cause spots to stay on a deertaur for life?"
"I can somewhat understand. I was just lucky Grey took me in like a sibling where you got a pretty bad deal. And I was born with the ability to learn magic well." Ramsey looked at Tober's spots and laughed softly. "I would think it'd be nice being different in that way. If they don't fade you do realize both me and Lucio can cast glamours to hide them. Though I won't complain or be stubborn if you ask me. "
"I can somewhat understand. I was just lucky Grey took me in like a sibling where you got a pretty bad deal. And I was born with the ability to learn magic well." Ramsey looked at Tober's spots and laughed softly. "I would think it'd be nice being different in that way. If they don't fade you do realize both me and Lucio can cast glamours to hide them. Though I won't complain or be stubborn if you ask me. "
More Active on Weekends
"Heh, I know... I'd just like to look a little less like a pin up boy..." He sait, poking at one of the spots. "Maybe if things were different for me, I wouldn't mind having them this long, but... Eh..." He shrugged. "Still, being able to do magic is pretty cool... Not many humans can do that, right?" He asked, tilting his head.
"Heh, I know... I'd just like to look a little less like a pin up boy..." He sait, poking at one of the spots. "Maybe if things were different for me, I wouldn't mind having them this long, but... Eh..." He shrugged. "Still, being able to do magic is pretty cool... Not many humans can do that, right?" He asked, tilting his head.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33