Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp w/@Sparksfox
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
"That's why we're moving fast. And only one of us is human Ruth. Spirits like me and Grey are pretty neutral in the terms of moons. Elementals are usually unless contracted." Lucio started to walk a bit faster as he talked, clearly serious about making it by night fall. "We wasted enough time yesterday and now that we know that bad things live in this forest I'd like to be out fast."
"That's why we're moving fast. And only one of us is human Ruth. Spirits like me and Grey are pretty neutral in the terms of moons. Elementals are usually unless contracted." Lucio started to walk a bit faster as he talked, clearly serious about making it by night fall. "We wasted enough time yesterday and now that we know that bad things live in this forest I'd like to be out fast."
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
"Everything is human to some demons... I know that" Ruth responded. "Some humans are just weaker in some ways..." Ruth shrugged, continuing to move. "Still dangerous... Still very dangerous... Its a good night for things to hunt..." Ruth rambled. It shook its skull and looked at the ground, grunting a bit.
"Everything is human to some demons... I know that" Ruth responded. "Some humans are just weaker in some ways..." Ruth shrugged, continuing to move. "Still dangerous... Still very dangerous... Its a good night for things to hunt..." Ruth rambled. It shook its skull and looked at the ground, grunting a bit.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
Lucio shrugged and kept walking. "Then even more a reason to move quickly" He continued on, making sure to move quickly.

As the sun was setting the walls of a new city was visible through the trees of the forest. "See. We're close now."
Lucio shrugged and kept walking. "Then even more a reason to move quickly" He continued on, making sure to move quickly.

As the sun was setting the walls of a new city was visible through the trees of the forest. "See. We're close now."
More Active on Weekends
As they began to approach the city, Tober squinted as he stared at the high walls. "Dang... Humans really like keeping others out..." He looked around the group and sighed. There was no way they were going to get in.
As the light dimmed, Ruth's form seemed to grow and become less solid, as wisps of fur seemed to flow like they were smoke. It made its way closer to the head of their pact, looking over to the fire spirit. "Should I change my form? I can look human..."
As they began to approach the city, Tober squinted as he stared at the high walls. "Dang... Humans really like keeping others out..." He looked around the group and sighed. There was no way they were going to get in.
As the light dimmed, Ruth's form seemed to grow and become less solid, as wisps of fur seemed to flow like they were smoke. It made its way closer to the head of their pact, looking over to the fire spirit. "Should I change my form? I can look human..."
"That's why I just bribe them. Humans love keeping us out but they like power and money more. And some things are much easier for our kind to find than for theirs." Lucio grinned, heading around toward on of the gates.

"That would be good, yes. It might be hard to bribe you in otherwise. Even night guards have some morals."
"That's why I just bribe them. Humans love keeping us out but they like power and money more. And some things are much easier for our kind to find than for theirs." Lucio grinned, heading around toward on of the gates.

"That would be good, yes. It might be hard to bribe you in otherwise. Even night guards have some morals."
More Active on Weekends
Tober scoffed a little bit and shook his head. "I never liked humans much... Their always too ready to jump to either making money or shut everything out..." He looked over and sighed. "Um... No offence" he shrugged to the only human in their group.

Ruth nodded and quietly Rose to atwo feet, fading into an even darker color of black, before taking the form or a frail looking human, who was tall and skinny with overly plain clothes.
Tober scoffed a little bit and shook his head. "I never liked humans much... Their always too ready to jump to either making money or shut everything out..." He looked over and sighed. "Um... No offence" he shrugged to the only human in their group.

Ruth nodded and quietly Rose to atwo feet, fading into an even darker color of black, before taking the form or a frail looking human, who was tall and skinny with overly plain clothes.
Ramsey shrugged. "I don't really align much with them either. When you're born a spell caster it isn't great. I get along better with spirits and such."

"Yeah, you aren't going to offend him. And nice human Ruth. Not flashy, just plain. Good." Lucio nodded. He lead the party up to the gate, digging in his bag as they approached the two guards. "Now let me talk unless they ask something. Except for you centaur. Your marked as mine, so don't speak at all."
Ramsey shrugged. "I don't really align much with them either. When you're born a spell caster it isn't great. I get along better with spirits and such."

"Yeah, you aren't going to offend him. And nice human Ruth. Not flashy, just plain. Good." Lucio nodded. He lead the party up to the gate, digging in his bag as they approached the two guards. "Now let me talk unless they ask something. Except for you centaur. Your marked as mine, so don't speak at all."
More Active on Weekends
Tober nodded quietly, even though he didn't really agree. He just followed, crossing his arm. He lso didn't like being refered to as just "centaur" but that didn't sound like something that was going to change any time soon. "Yea, I know..." He sighed, rolling his eyes a bit.

Ruth just gave a shrug, sticking his hands in his pockets. "This form is easiest, and gets the least amount of attention...." He stated, looking around. "I don't like a lot of attention.... Flashy clothes are hard to make, anyway..." He looked down at the group, not realizing how oddly tall he was. Maybe over 6 feet. His voice carried a stronger English accent than it had before.
Tober nodded quietly, even though he didn't really agree. He just followed, crossing his arm. He lso didn't like being refered to as just "centaur" but that didn't sound like something that was going to change any time soon. "Yea, I know..." He sighed, rolling his eyes a bit.

Ruth just gave a shrug, sticking his hands in his pockets. "This form is easiest, and gets the least amount of attention...." He stated, looking around. "I don't like a lot of attention.... Flashy clothes are hard to make, anyway..." He looked down at the group, not realizing how oddly tall he was. Maybe over 6 feet. His voice carried a stronger English accent than it had before.
Lucio nodded at Ruth before stepping up to the guards. One held out a hand and immediately asked for papers.

Lucio smiled and pulled a few sheets of paper from his bag. "Here you go. Sadly a few went missing in our trip. If you'd overlook it though, I'm sure you'd love having a favor to call in from someone like me." As he spoke he tapped a line on his paper. "Traders in my field see quiet a few things around that not everyone can gain."

The guard looked at the papers as he took them, shuffling through them. "I'm sure we can work something out... quiet the crew you have though."

"Shop workers or friends.." He waved a hand toward Tober as he mentioned workers. "I make sure to keep them in line."
Lucio nodded at Ruth before stepping up to the guards. One held out a hand and immediately asked for papers.

Lucio smiled and pulled a few sheets of paper from his bag. "Here you go. Sadly a few went missing in our trip. If you'd overlook it though, I'm sure you'd love having a favor to call in from someone like me." As he spoke he tapped a line on his paper. "Traders in my field see quiet a few things around that not everyone can gain."

The guard looked at the papers as he took them, shuffling through them. "I'm sure we can work something out... quiet the crew you have though."

"Shop workers or friends.." He waved a hand toward Tober as he mentioned workers. "I make sure to keep them in line."
More Active on Weekends
Ruth simply looked at the guard, hands in his pocket and hunched over, slightly. He looked human enough not to be suspicious, but he didn't seem willing to say much, or not stare at the guard blankly. He looked between the two and then up at the gate, seeming simply curious of everything around.

Tober seemed like he wanted to say something to Lucio as he mentioned keeping in line and gestured to HIM of all people. Literally the only thing he HAD done was enter the city illigaly. He kept his tounge, though and only twitched his tailaggitatedly.
Ruth simply looked at the guard, hands in his pocket and hunched over, slightly. He looked human enough not to be suspicious, but he didn't seem willing to say much, or not stare at the guard blankly. He looked between the two and then up at the gate, seeming simply curious of everything around.

Tober seemed like he wanted to say something to Lucio as he mentioned keeping in line and gestured to HIM of all people. Literally the only thing he HAD done was enter the city illigaly. He kept his tounge, though and only twitched his tailaggitatedly.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33