Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF- The Reborn (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"But you have to know something about why you're out here, right?" Phoenix insisted, her pink tail lashing. She had a strange feeling about this group. Her attention was brought to another dragonet, a SeaWing, glaring at her.
"Hello, SeaWing. I'm not here to harm you; I just want to know why you're here." She wasn't going to mention the part about this being her territory, but it still irritated her.
"But you have to know something about why you're out here, right?" Phoenix insisted, her pink tail lashing. She had a strange feeling about this group. Her attention was brought to another dragonet, a SeaWing, glaring at her.
"Hello, SeaWing. I'm not here to harm you; I just want to know why you're here." She wasn't going to mention the part about this being her territory, but it still irritated her.
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
"Nope, nuh-uh," Demon dug his claws into the dirt. "Nobody tells me nothin anyway..."
"Nope, nuh-uh," Demon dug his claws into the dirt. "Nobody tells me nothin anyway..."
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
Frigidum thundered back to the cave, worry sprouting in her mind. SHe noticed that Demon and Seastar were outside, so she flew out, and stopped where demon was. There was a (what is Phoenix?), and Seastar(who was thumping her tail).
"Who is this...?"
Frigidum thundered back to the cave, worry sprouting in her mind. SHe noticed that Demon and Seastar were outside, so she flew out, and stopped where demon was. There was a (what is Phoenix?), and Seastar(who was thumping her tail).
"Who is this...?"
bnskTgX.png
bnskTgX.png
"Don't know, that what I want to know though, and we've lived here for years." She replied, standing taller as she stared at the other dragon, her bio's lighting up in warning as she flashed the starry underside of her wings as the bios that made up the stars glowed brightly. She kept her gaze on the still unknown dragon but she was glad for Frigidum's cold presence beside her as she tried to peer into the others head.
"Don't know, that what I want to know though, and we've lived here for years." She replied, standing taller as she stared at the other dragon, her bio's lighting up in warning as she flashed the starry underside of her wings as the bios that made up the stars glowed brightly. She kept her gaze on the still unknown dragon but she was glad for Frigidum's cold presence beside her as she tried to peer into the others head.
oulcMpY.gif
Frigidum hissed, shifting her wings, and muttered, "What's your name, dragon?"
Frigidum hissed, shifting her wings, and muttered, "What's your name, dragon?"
bnskTgX.png

Phoenix shifted uncomfortably. "Phoenix." Her soft pink tail lashed behind her. It seemed like all of these dragonets were hybrids! But why would they be so far away from their domains? She didn't like the look the SeaWing was giving her... could NightWing hybrids read minds, like full NightWings? What had she seen? What would they do if they knew she was an animus? The worrying thoughts swirled in her head, and she met the dragonet's eyes with a quiet fierceness.

Phoenix shifted uncomfortably. "Phoenix." Her soft pink tail lashed behind her. It seemed like all of these dragonets were hybrids! But why would they be so far away from their domains? She didn't like the look the SeaWing was giving her... could NightWing hybrids read minds, like full NightWings? What had she seen? What would they do if they knew she was an animus? The worrying thoughts swirled in her head, and she met the dragonet's eyes with a quiet fierceness.
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
Frigidum suppressed a sigh. This was going the wrong way.
"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Frigidum," she said, stepping forward, her long tail lashing as tendrils of smoke curled around her horns, and rode westward on the wind.

(wait what kind of dragon is phoenix? a rainwing?)
Frigidum suppressed a sigh. This was going the wrong way.
"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Frigidum," she said, stepping forward, her long tail lashing as tendrils of smoke curled around her horns, and rode westward on the wind.

(wait what kind of dragon is phoenix? a rainwing?)
bnskTgX.png
bnskTgX.png
((Skywing I believe))

Seastar snorted as she looked away from the Skywing. She hated that her mind reading skills were so bad as she thumped her tail one final time against the ground, causing the earth to crack under the force of it. The only good thing was that she was able to look into the future, even though she hadn't learned to call upon yet.

Still she had got barely anything from the pink tinged Skywing other then anxiety and fear over something. Like it was hiding something. Her gaze narrowed at the thought as her wings flapped.
((Skywing I believe))

Seastar snorted as she looked away from the Skywing. She hated that her mind reading skills were so bad as she thumped her tail one final time against the ground, causing the earth to crack under the force of it. The only good thing was that she was able to look into the future, even though she hadn't learned to call upon yet.

Still she had got barely anything from the pink tinged Skywing other then anxiety and fear over something. Like it was hiding something. Her gaze narrowed at the thought as her wings flapped.
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9