Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF- The Reborn (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Frost stared back at the Phoenix. She hissed under her breath to Seastar.
"Do you think she's hiding something?"
Frost stared back at the Phoenix. She hissed under her breath to Seastar.
"Do you think she's hiding something?"
bnskTgX.png
(Yep, SkyWing.)
Phoenix glanced away as Seastar narrowed her eyes. She heard quick words spoken between the two, but she couldn't hear what exactly they were saying. She shook her head slightly. It doesn't matter. I'm stronger than them. They can't hurt me. She straightened herself and pushed the worried thoughts out of her head.
"So tell me, mystery dragonets, what are you doing in my territory?" She said sharply, her usually quiet voice raising to a crisp demand. Phoenix's talons gestured vaguely to the cave.
(Yep, SkyWing.)
Phoenix glanced away as Seastar narrowed her eyes. She heard quick words spoken between the two, but she couldn't hear what exactly they were saying. She shook her head slightly. It doesn't matter. I'm stronger than them. They can't hurt me. She straightened herself and pushed the worried thoughts out of her head.
"So tell me, mystery dragonets, what are you doing in my territory?" She said sharply, her usually quiet voice raising to a crisp demand. Phoenix's talons gestured vaguely to the cave.
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
"We haven't seen her before and the guardians said that no dragons could find us." Her ears pulled back against her head as she whispered to the other dragonet. Her tail thrashed along the ground as she looked toward her fellow nightwing hybrid. "When I skimmed over her thoughts it just made me more suspicious of her." Her gaze flickered toward the pink tinged Skywing as it suddenly straightened and spoke.

"Don't you mean our territory and I doubt you could take on both of us." She growled wings flaring with rage as her tail thumped aggressively against the ground.
"We haven't seen her before and the guardians said that no dragons could find us." Her ears pulled back against her head as she whispered to the other dragonet. Her tail thrashed along the ground as she looked toward her fellow nightwing hybrid. "When I skimmed over her thoughts it just made me more suspicious of her." Her gaze flickered toward the pink tinged Skywing as it suddenly straightened and spoke.

"Don't you mean our territory and I doubt you could take on both of us." She growled wings flaring with rage as her tail thumped aggressively against the ground.
oulcMpY.gif
((Oh goodness sorry I haven't been getting pings just gonna do some background stuff))

Claws scraped against stone. A small scarlet dragonet stood at the edge of the SkyWing palace, a small lamb tucked beneath her claws. Her youngest sister, Cerise, chittered happily and flew in circles around Akane.

"Oh! I can't believe you're back! Mother is going to be sooooo happy!" Akane winced at the words, causing Cerise to land suddenly. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No," Akane's voice was crisp. "I'm just leaving in a moment."

Cerise paused. "Now?" Akane sighed, patting her sister on the head with her scarred wing, and nodded.
((Oh goodness sorry I haven't been getting pings just gonna do some background stuff))

Claws scraped against stone. A small scarlet dragonet stood at the edge of the SkyWing palace, a small lamb tucked beneath her claws. Her youngest sister, Cerise, chittered happily and flew in circles around Akane.

"Oh! I can't believe you're back! Mother is going to be sooooo happy!" Akane winced at the words, causing Cerise to land suddenly. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No," Akane's voice was crisp. "I'm just leaving in a moment."

Cerise paused. "Now?" Akane sighed, patting her sister on the head with her scarred wing, and nodded.
banner_grimm.png

"Look, I'm not here to fight, alright? I just want to know why you're here." Phoenix said. They were getting more suspicious of her every passing moment, though she couldn't really blame them. Her long tail curled around the branch in frustration. "It's an awlfully odd sight, a group of hybrid dragonets just... wandering about."

"Look, I'm not here to fight, alright? I just want to know why you're here." Phoenix said. They were getting more suspicious of her every passing moment, though she couldn't really blame them. Her long tail curled around the branch in frustration. "It's an awlfully odd sight, a group of hybrid dragonets just... wandering about."
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
Frigidum hissed. If she was looking for a fight, however, she had run into the wrong dragonet... no one could manage to beat her frost and flame for a long time...
Frigidum hissed. If she was looking for a fight, however, she had run into the wrong dragonet... no one could manage to beat her frost and flame for a long time...
bnskTgX.png
Name: Bioluminescence (aka Bio) Gender: Female Sexuality: Lesbian Species: Seawing - Nightwing hybrid Appearance: [img]https://s11.postimg.org/wyabzcixf/image.png[/img] Personality: A bit snobbish and pretty serious, Bio is both witty and kind of mean. However, she loves scrolls. If you love scrolls too, you've just made a new friend who will tease everyone except you. History: Bio was born in Seawing territory in a small cove under the moonlight. She never really knew her father that well; he was always on assignments for the war until he died.
Name: Bioluminescence (aka Bio)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Species: Seawing - Nightwing hybrid
Appearance:
image.png
Personality: A bit snobbish and pretty serious, Bio is both witty and kind of mean. However, she loves scrolls. If you love scrolls too, you've just made a new friend who will tease everyone except you.
History: Bio was born in Seawing territory in a small cove under the moonlight. She never really knew her father that well; he was always on assignments for the war until he died.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
@LizhardKing
k
I added you to the front. :3
-

Demon finally spoke up again, "I told you, we don't know why we're here. Most of us have been here for as long as we can remember..."
@LizhardKing
k
I added you to the front. :3
-

Demon finally spoke up again, "I told you, we don't know why we're here. Most of us have been here for as long as we can remember..."
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
((Thanks. I was rushing, so if you need me to add anything else, please let me know :)))
((Thanks. I was rushing, so if you need me to add anything else, please let me know :)))
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
bnskTgX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9