Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF- The Reborn (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bnskTgX.png
@dragonlover1003

sure, if you want :3
@dragonlover1003

sure, if you want :3
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
yay!!!

Here we go again!!!

Frigidum shot up from her hunting. THe den was attacked, and she wasn't there.
yay!!!

Here we go again!!!

Frigidum shot up from her hunting. THe den was attacked, and she wasn't there.
bnskTgX.png
"No." The dragonet responded, "Not lost, just thinking..." he trailed off again in thought.
"No." The dragonet responded, "Not lost, just thinking..." he trailed off again in thought.
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png

Phoenix looked at him curiously. "Why would a IceWing dragonet be all the way out here?" She asked, trying to peer into the cave. There were more? Small shapes huddled in the darkness. She could see they were different types, but like the IceWing, most of them appeared slightly different than a average dragon of their type.

Phoenix looked at him curiously. "Why would a IceWing dragonet be all the way out here?" She asked, trying to peer into the cave. There were more? Small shapes huddled in the darkness. She could see they were different types, but like the IceWing, most of them appeared slightly different than a average dragon of their type.
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
"I dunno," Demon squeaked. "We are just...here. Most of us dunno where we come from..."
"I dunno," Demon squeaked. "We are just...here. Most of us dunno where we come from..."
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
@alexxmercer Can i join?
@alexxmercer Can i join?
@nekothekat
Sure :3
@nekothekat
Sure :3
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
@alexxmercer Thx u ^^ Can she be an amuis dragonet? [b]Name:[/b] IceWaters {Aka Ice} [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight [b]Species:[/b] Hybrid of Nightwing/Icewing [b]Appearance:[/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/7CVIenB.jpg[/img] [img]http://img03.deviantart.net/b958/i/2015/250/8/e/icewing_nightwing_hybrid_by_avianxl23-d98syp6.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Ice is a friendly she dragonet who is very choosy who her friends are and who are her enemies. But her friendliness draws a line to some breeds of dragons. [b]History:[/b] Her parents are unknown since she was cared for by her aunt, a stern but sweet icewing. And since she was raised within the icewing home she hates seawings, mudings and sandwings.
@alexxmercer Thx u ^^ Can she be an amuis dragonet?

Name: IceWaters {Aka Ice}
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Hybrid of Nightwing/Icewing
Appearance:7CVIenB.jpg
icewing_nightwing_hybrid_by_avianxl23-d98syp6.png
Personality: Ice is a friendly she dragonet who is very choosy who her friends are and who are her enemies. But her friendliness draws a line to some breeds of dragons.
History: Her parents are unknown since she was cared for by her aunt, a stern but sweet icewing. And since she was raised within the icewing home she hates seawings, mudings and sandwings.

Seastar crawled out of their home slowly, checking over her shoulder to make sure that their guardians hadn't woken up as she slid out. The dragonet of prophecy slowly slid her way close to her fellow before lighting her bios in a threatening manner to the new dragon. Her gaze flickered between her family and the unknown dragon with a worried expression. Her muscular tail thumped against the grass as she waited for the other dragon to notice her.
Seastar crawled out of their home slowly, checking over her shoulder to make sure that their guardians hadn't woken up as she slid out. The dragonet of prophecy slowly slid her way close to her fellow before lighting her bios in a threatening manner to the new dragon. Her gaze flickered between her family and the unknown dragon with a worried expression. Her muscular tail thumped against the grass as she waited for the other dragon to notice her.
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9