Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Meet Me In The Woods: CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Blizzardwing @DiamondNoodles @StormDreamer @luckgandor (when will you post the next night? it's been fun and all rping but it's still a mafia.)
I looked on at the (rather odd) scene going going on in front of me. It was good that someone else could stop the fight. Whew. At least this time they had stopped, but I didn't know about Azaran. I sent my sheathed katana over to Azaran and pulled him over. Gosh, when was this day gonna end? It felt like it had lasted for 2 weeks or something. I sent a wisp of healing wind over to Blizzard so that she would stop complaining about her tail rings being scratched and stuff. My minor healing spells worked on my katana as well, so it would work on inorganic objects. I winced as I started to fade. Dang it!!! I shook my head as I appeared again. I needed to bolster my magic. Couldn't appear without some magic in my stores. I flew over to the Mirror who hadn't spoken for a while. "Hey, Illar- was that your name? When do we figure out what happens to the child? And it seems like a few dragons aren't interacting with us OR are around."
(i know @Werelynx isn't RPing yet, there's probably more. idk who else though.)
@Blizzardwing @DiamondNoodles @StormDreamer @luckgandor (when will you post the next night? it's been fun and all rping but it's still a mafia.)
I looked on at the (rather odd) scene going going on in front of me. It was good that someone else could stop the fight. Whew. At least this time they had stopped, but I didn't know about Azaran. I sent my sheathed katana over to Azaran and pulled him over. Gosh, when was this day gonna end? It felt like it had lasted for 2 weeks or something. I sent a wisp of healing wind over to Blizzard so that she would stop complaining about her tail rings being scratched and stuff. My minor healing spells worked on my katana as well, so it would work on inorganic objects. I winced as I started to fade. Dang it!!! I shook my head as I appeared again. I needed to bolster my magic. Couldn't appear without some magic in my stores. I flew over to the Mirror who hadn't spoken for a while. "Hey, Illar- was that your name? When do we figure out what happens to the child? And it seems like a few dragons aren't interacting with us OR are around."
(i know @Werelynx isn't RPing yet, there's probably more. idk who else though.)
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Blizzardwing @ Diamondnoodles @Agrina [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26462903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264630/26462903_350.png[/img] [/url] Azaran hissed in annoyance as he was forced to end the fight with Blizzard. [i]Hmmmph. I would have beaten her if the battle had continued. [/i] "Hah. You're just doing this because you know that I'm going to beat your little friend over here, are you?" He asked the Coatl, his eyes still blazing with anger. He turned to Blizzard. "You know what? I know you won't be able to beat me. But seeing as your Coatl friend wants you to save face, I'll let you off." He started walking towards Bladedancer, his head held high.
@Blizzardwing @ Diamondnoodles @Agrina

26462903_350.png

Azaran hissed in annoyance as he was forced to end the fight with Blizzard.
Hmmmph. I would have beaten her if the battle had continued.
"Hah. You're just doing this because you know that I'm going to beat your little friend over here, are you?" He asked the Coatl, his eyes still blazing with anger.
He turned to Blizzard.
"You know what? I know you won't be able to beat me. But seeing as your Coatl friend wants you to save face, I'll let you off."
He started walking towards Bladedancer, his head held high.
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26458566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264586/26458566_350.png[/img] [/url] Blizzard swallowed a growl. She said nothing and turned her back on the spiral. [i]Don't let his words get to you. They mean nothing. They are nothing. He is nothing. You're better than this, Blizzard. What would your parents say if they saw you starting to go down the same path again? What would Cerin say of he were here? Can't let him get to you. Ignore him.[/i] She jumped down off the back of the tree, opposite of where everyone else was, and began pacing in the clearing there. [i]Don't think about his words. 'Not good enough.' Stop it! 'Coward.' I'm not![/i] This thought process continued for a few minutes, until Blizzard gave in. She collapsed on the ground, defeated by her own thoughts. One claw lifted to her right arm. [i]I shouldn't. They wouldn't want me to. But I want to. But I can't let him win. No, he's right. He did defeat me, with the lowest, most unpredicted blow he could give to me.[/i]...
@StormDreamer

26458566_350.png

Blizzard swallowed a growl. She said nothing and turned her back on the spiral. Don't let his words get to you. They mean nothing. They are nothing. He is nothing. You're better than this, Blizzard. What would your parents say if they saw you starting to go down the same path again? What would Cerin say of he were here? Can't let him get to you. Ignore him. She jumped down off the back of the tree, opposite of where everyone else was, and began pacing in the clearing there. Don't think about his words. 'Not good enough.' Stop it! 'Coward.' I'm not! This thought process continued for a few minutes, until Blizzard gave in. She collapsed on the ground, defeated by her own thoughts. One claw lifted to her right arm. I shouldn't. They wouldn't want me to. But I want to. But I can't let him win. No, he's right. He did defeat me, with the lowest, most unpredicted blow he could give to me....
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@StormDreamer
I watched through the corner of my eyes. "Sorry, I have to go." I said to Illar, through he hadn't said anything. My eyes turned purple as I teleported over to Azaran and unsheathed my katana. "Azaran!" My emotions made it into my voice as my crest fluttered rapidly. The katana floated above his head as I looked at Blizzard. She lay motionless on the ground. "You don't realize words can hurt, do you?" The katana positioned itself under his neck as I hissed, "Even peaceful dragons have their limits. APOLOGIZE. And don't ever get into fights with the Hellhounds because of words. Or because of your idiotic pride. I'd destroy it if you do this again." The katana pressed against his neck, drawing a slight line of blood.
(she's very hot-tempered and she usually bottles up her emotions, so she's incredibly lethal and volatile when she's angry, which is pretty hard to make her be. so that's saying something.)
(EDIT: ah shoot @Agrina i lost my ping)
@StormDreamer
I watched through the corner of my eyes. "Sorry, I have to go." I said to Illar, through he hadn't said anything. My eyes turned purple as I teleported over to Azaran and unsheathed my katana. "Azaran!" My emotions made it into my voice as my crest fluttered rapidly. The katana floated above his head as I looked at Blizzard. She lay motionless on the ground. "You don't realize words can hurt, do you?" The katana positioned itself under his neck as I hissed, "Even peaceful dragons have their limits. APOLOGIZE. And don't ever get into fights with the Hellhounds because of words. Or because of your idiotic pride. I'd destroy it if you do this again." The katana pressed against his neck, drawing a slight line of blood.
(she's very hot-tempered and she usually bottles up her emotions, so she's incredibly lethal and volatile when she's angry, which is pretty hard to make her be. so that's saying something.)
(EDIT: ah shoot @Agrina i lost my ping)
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina @Blizzardwing @Diamondnoodles [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26462903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264630/26462903_350.png[/img] [/url] Azaran stood confused as he noticed the angry Fae appear before him, yelling his name. [i]But...I won! Or, I would have won anyway... Why would you be angry?[/i] He noticed the katana floating dangerously above his head. Unlike the ghostly fae, this katana was real. And it would hurt. "Uh, B-bladedancer....?" He said nervously while staring at the katana. The confusion turned to anger(?) as he listened to the Fae explain her case. "But I would have WON anyway! I was just teaching this hellhound a lesson! I-" He was cut short as the blade was positioned under his neck. "Uh..... but Bladedancer, I-" He hesitated. He didn't want to admit that he was in the wrong, especially to a hellhound, but the katana... He felt a sudden jolt of pain as the blade pressed against his neck. He took a look at the fae and knew that there was no way he was going to get out of this without apologising. [i]But Blizzard's a hellhound! I can't just...[/i] [i]The k-katana though...[/i] Fear overcame his desire to preserve his self-esteem. Reluctantly, he forced out an apology. "U-uh, I'm sorry that my words h-hurted you, I g-guess..." He slowly turned towards the fae. "C-can you please t-take that katana o-off my n-neck...?"
@Agrina @Blizzardwing @Diamondnoodles

26462903_350.png

Azaran stood confused as he noticed the angry Fae appear before him, yelling his name.
But...I won! Or, I would have won anyway... Why would you be angry?
He noticed the katana floating dangerously above his head. Unlike the ghostly fae, this katana was real. And it would hurt.
"Uh, B-bladedancer....?" He said nervously while staring at the katana.

The confusion turned to anger(?) as he listened to the Fae explain her case.
"But I would have WON anyway! I was just teaching this hellhound a lesson! I-"
He was cut short as the blade was positioned under his neck.

"Uh..... but Bladedancer, I-"
He hesitated. He didn't want to admit that he was in the wrong, especially to a hellhound, but the katana...

He felt a sudden jolt of pain as the blade pressed against his neck.
He took a look at the fae and knew that there was no way he was going to get out of this without apologising. But Blizzard's a hellhound! I can't just... The k-katana though...

Fear overcame his desire to preserve his self-esteem. Reluctantly, he forced out an apology.
"U-uh, I'm sorry that my words h-hurted you, I g-guess..."

He slowly turned towards the fae.
"C-can you please t-take that katana o-off my n-neck...?"
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26458566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264586/26458566_350.png[/img] [/url] Blizzard's ears twitched at the spiral's words, but she didn't really hear them. [i]He doesn't mean them. He only wishes for the fae to leave him alone.[/i] She took a shaky breath. "Do not bother, spiral. You will never mean it, nor will I ever believe you mean it." Her claw flexed, glazing over her arm. A trickle of blood welded up to the surface of her scales. Blizzard threw her mind into the pain, letting it consume her thoughts.
@StormDreamer

26458566_350.png

Blizzard's ears twitched at the spiral's words, but she didn't really hear them. He doesn't mean them. He only wishes for the fae to leave him alone. She took a shaky breath. "Do not bother, spiral. You will never mean it, nor will I ever believe you mean it." Her claw flexed, glazing over her arm. A trickle of blood welded up to the surface of her scales. Blizzard threw her mind into the pain, letting it consume her thoughts.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
((eeeek I am so messed up why did I even make Azaran such a jerk *facepalms*))
((eeeek I am so messed up why did I even make Azaran such a jerk *facepalms*))
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer
My eyes flared as I pressed the blade harder against Azaran's neck. "All you had to do was apologize. And like Blizzard said, you don't mean it." I sheathed the katana as my talons glowed with a green light. "I don't like doing this. It's usually my last resort. But for you? It might be my first." I disappeared in a flash of darkness. My secondary element.
I opened my eyes and mentally smiled. It had worked.
(yes, you know what happened, we kind of talked about it.)
@StormDreamer
My eyes flared as I pressed the blade harder against Azaran's neck. "All you had to do was apologize. And like Blizzard said, you don't mean it." I sheathed the katana as my talons glowed with a green light. "I don't like doing this. It's usually my last resort. But for you? It might be my first." I disappeared in a flash of darkness. My secondary element.
I opened my eyes and mentally smiled. It had worked.
(yes, you know what happened, we kind of talked about it.)
(um... who do i ping now??? O.O)
@StormDreamer (i guess??)
First things first. I needed to dredge up some magic from Azaran's stores. I could cast a illusion with my shadow magic. Possessions didn't affect a dragon's appearance, so it would most likely fool them. I wasn't sure though. One thing was for certain- If I said sorry for him, it both wouldn't be true and would hurt Blizzard more. I quickly cast the spell. The illusion wasn't very strong, but it would probably look realistic, as I would be fading if the possession had backfired. But I was thinking something else. The illusion flickered in and out. "Dang it, it didn't work..." The illusion started to fade before I collapsed. Wind pushed down on me. "Hey, it did work!" my illusion grinned triumphantly as it disappeared with a small pop.
Azaran. Don't think that I don't know you're still around. I telepathically hissed as in reality I groaned. You didn't even apologize truly. First of all, you called the hellhounds dirty, second, you probably mentally damaged Blizzard somehow. It also got me nearly killing you to even force out a half-apology that was totally terrible and wasn't even an apology.
(im trying so hard not to make her too op, if someone tried to kill her it wouldn't technically be possible, but she won't be able to actually interact with the real world if her mana supplies are drained. she can't draw energy from the ground or anything. so yes, it's possible to take her out of the game for a while [or a bit].)
(um... who do i ping now??? O.O)
@StormDreamer (i guess??)
First things first. I needed to dredge up some magic from Azaran's stores. I could cast a illusion with my shadow magic. Possessions didn't affect a dragon's appearance, so it would most likely fool them. I wasn't sure though. One thing was for certain- If I said sorry for him, it both wouldn't be true and would hurt Blizzard more. I quickly cast the spell. The illusion wasn't very strong, but it would probably look realistic, as I would be fading if the possession had backfired. But I was thinking something else. The illusion flickered in and out. "Dang it, it didn't work..." The illusion started to fade before I collapsed. Wind pushed down on me. "Hey, it did work!" my illusion grinned triumphantly as it disappeared with a small pop.
Azaran. Don't think that I don't know you're still around. I telepathically hissed as in reality I groaned. You didn't even apologize truly. First of all, you called the hellhounds dirty, second, you probably mentally damaged Blizzard somehow. It also got me nearly killing you to even force out a half-apology that was totally terrible and wasn't even an apology.
(im trying so hard not to make her too op, if someone tried to kill her it wouldn't technically be possible, but she won't be able to actually interact with the real world if her mana supplies are drained. she can't draw energy from the ground or anything. so yes, it's possible to take her out of the game for a while [or a bit].)
@Agrina @Blizzardwing (I guess?)
((ignore this post, I'm just recalling what happened in Azaran's perspective. Continue possessing Azaran because why not? But would Azaran still be in there? Or would his conscious thing be forced out due to being possessed?))
Azaran sagged in relief as he realised that the katana was no longer on his neck, and was safely tucked away in a sheath.

He narrowed his eyes as he noticed the Fae still looked...unsatisfied.
Urgh, what now?
Huh? The fae's talons seemed to be glowing more brightly than before...?
Azaran was mesmerized by the glowing green talons that he didn't realise the fae was speaking.
"...But for you? It might be my first."

Azaran didn't understand. What had he done wrong? What did the Fae want to do to him?
Before he knew it, the Fae had disappeared from sight.
He turned around frantically, trying to locate the Fae, but to no avail.
"Wha-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he felt a surge of...<insert word here>. And then everything went blank.
@Agrina @Blizzardwing (I guess?)
((ignore this post, I'm just recalling what happened in Azaran's perspective. Continue possessing Azaran because why not? But would Azaran still be in there? Or would his conscious thing be forced out due to being possessed?))
Azaran sagged in relief as he realised that the katana was no longer on his neck, and was safely tucked away in a sheath.

He narrowed his eyes as he noticed the Fae still looked...unsatisfied.
Urgh, what now?
Huh? The fae's talons seemed to be glowing more brightly than before...?
Azaran was mesmerized by the glowing green talons that he didn't realise the fae was speaking.
"...But for you? It might be my first."

Azaran didn't understand. What had he done wrong? What did the Fae want to do to him?
Before he knew it, the Fae had disappeared from sight.
He turned around frantically, trying to locate the Fae, but to no avail.
"Wha-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he felt a surge of...<insert word here>. And then everything went blank.
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11