Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Meet Me In The Woods: CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@StormDreamer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26458566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264586/26458566_350.png[/img] [/url] Blizzard huffed. "You are a coward," she said simply. She watched Azaran charge her again. This time she wasn't dodging. She held her own reinforced claws up, ready for him. As soon as he was close enough, she lashed out and took multiple swipes at him.
@StormDreamer

26458566_350.png

Blizzard huffed. "You are a coward," she said simply. She watched Azaran charge her again. This time she wasn't dodging. She held her own reinforced claws up, ready for him. As soon as he was close enough, she lashed out and took multiple swipes at him.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26462903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264630/26462903_350.png[/img] [/url] Azaran widened his eyes as he saw Blizzard lash out with his claws. He hadn't expected her to launch a counterattack. He immediately swivelled away from Blizzard, but still had taken a few blows before he managed to get out of reach. "I'm not a coward! I could easily defeat you if I wanted to! Y-you've only s-seen a fraction of my true power!" Clutching his wounds, he flew upwards so that Blizzard had to lift her head up to see him. "Look. I-I'll give you one chance to g-give up. You haven't seen what I'm m-made of. I-"
@Blizzardwing

26462903_350.png

Azaran widened his eyes as he saw Blizzard lash out with his claws. He hadn't expected her to launch a counterattack. He immediately swivelled away from Blizzard, but still had taken a few blows before he managed to get out of reach.

"I'm not a coward! I could easily defeat you if I wanted to! Y-you've only s-seen a fraction of my true power!"

Clutching his wounds, he flew upwards so that Blizzard had to lift her head up to see him.
"Look. I-I'll give you one chance to g-give up. You haven't seen what I'm m-made of. I-"
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26458566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264586/26458566_350.png[/img] [/url] Blizzard's eyes followed the spiral as he rose into the air. Without hesitation, she stretched her own wings and shot into the air, making herself now at an even height with Azaran. "The more you stutter, the less I am inclined to believe your brash claims. If you are one so powerful, then show me. It will make this more interesting," she hissed. Her eyes took a second to examine the wounds she had left along his body. [i]Hmm, sloppy. I could have done better.[/i]
@StormDreamer

26458566_350.png

Blizzard's eyes followed the spiral as he rose into the air. Without hesitation, she stretched her own wings and shot into the air, making herself now at an even height with Azaran. "The more you stutter, the less I am inclined to believe your brash claims. If you are one so powerful, then show me. It will make this more interesting," she hissed. Her eyes took a second to examine the wounds she had left along his body. Hmm, sloppy. I could have done better.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@StormDreamer @Blizzardwing @anika [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24756339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247564/24756339_350.png[/img] [/url] "I agree with the the black and white Skydancer, there is no reason to fight in such a frivolous fight. You may try to deny it, Spiral, but you obviously can not hold this fight. There is no reason to anyways, this is purely childish. Of course, knowing Blizzard she is probably too hot-headed to stop the fight. So, young Spiral, I advice you to back away before she gets serious about this fight." Ahara said, trying to weigh both sides of the argument in mind.
@StormDreamer @Blizzardwing @anika

24756339_350.png

"I agree with the the black and white Skydancer, there is no reason to fight in such a frivolous fight. You may try to deny it, Spiral, but you obviously can not hold this fight. There is no reason to anyways, this is purely childish. Of course, knowing Blizzard she is probably too hot-headed to stop the fight. So, young Spiral, I advice you to back away before she gets serious about this fight." Ahara said, trying to weigh both sides of the argument in mind.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
(i haven't been checking this thing for a while and i miss the idiot's antics. typical.) @StormDreamer @Blizzardwing [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234860/23485904_350.png[/img] I looked at the antics Azaran had caused. A battle? Against some dragon aligned with the Hellhounds? Seriously? I slapped my talons to my face. (lol dragon versions of facepalms are hard to describe. i had to rewrite this sentence twice) Spirals were very active and stuff, but even so, it didn't justify his actions and whatever idiotic thing he spouted. And plus, if he was to get into a fight, I wouldn't recommend close combat for a fighting style. Spirals are naturally inclined to magic. I sighed. I didn't want anyone else getting hurt. Even egotistical dragons and angry warriors. I summoned more wind to blow away Azaran. Quite literally.
(i haven't been checking this thing for a while and i miss the idiot's antics. typical.)
@StormDreamer @Blizzardwing
23485904_350.png
I looked at the antics Azaran had caused. A battle? Against some dragon aligned with the Hellhounds? Seriously? I slapped my talons to my face. (lol dragon versions of facepalms are hard to describe. i had to rewrite this sentence twice) Spirals were very active and stuff, but even so, it didn't justify his actions and whatever idiotic thing he spouted. And plus, if he was to get into a fight, I wouldn't recommend close combat for a fighting style. Spirals are naturally inclined to magic. I sighed. I didn't want anyone else getting hurt. Even egotistical dragons and angry warriors. I summoned more wind to blow away Azaran. Quite literally.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@anika @Leremis @DoctorRosalia @ClockworkEclipse @Werelynx @LittleFirefly @Blizzardwing @Rosetta248 @Cognitive @Leopardmask @StormDreamer @Agrina [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16766367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167664/16766367_350.png[/img] [/url] Stargazer had been finishing a quiet meal with some small fish when a sudden breeze blew Azaran right at her feet. Surprised, her temper snapped as she gave a few blows with her unsheathed paws at the obnoxious spiral. Grinning, she sheathed back her small, sharp claws and said, "You'll be faceless next time you crash into [i]me[/i]." Huffing, she rose to a higher branch in which her eyes flashed dangerously at Bladedancer and Azaran.
@anika @Leremis @DoctorRosalia @ClockworkEclipse @Werelynx @LittleFirefly @Blizzardwing @Rosetta248 @Cognitive @Leopardmask @StormDreamer @Agrina

16766367_350.png

Stargazer had been finishing a quiet meal with some small fish when a sudden breeze blew Azaran right at her feet. Surprised, her temper snapped as she gave a few blows with her unsheathed paws at the obnoxious spiral. Grinning, she sheathed back her small, sharp claws and said, "You'll be faceless next time you crash into me." Huffing, she rose to a higher branch in which her eyes flashed dangerously at Bladedancer and Azaran.
@Rosetta248 @Agrina @DiamondNoodles [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26458566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264586/26458566_350.png[/img] [/url] Blizzard looked to Ahara. "I am not that hot-headed," she commented. She turned back to Azaran and laughed as he flew into Stargazer and she told him her threat. She landed on the ground and folded her wings back. She surveyed the area, wondering what would happen next.
@Rosetta248 @Agrina @DiamondNoodles

26458566_350.png

Blizzard looked to Ahara. "I am not that hot-headed," she commented. She turned back to Azaran and laughed as he flew into Stargazer and she told him her threat. She landed on the ground and folded her wings back. She surveyed the area, wondering what would happen next.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@StormDreamer @DiamondNoodles @Blizzardwing
"I'm very sorry for all the trouble Azaran has caused you and your fellow Hellhounds. I don't wish for us to be too hostile, though I do respect that we're enemies." I apologized, blinking softly at Stargazer's glare. I pulled Azaran over to me with more wind as I hissed in his ear, "Idiot! You nearly got yourself wounded more. I'm sorry about Stargazer's scratches, but if you act up like this again, I swear, I will be the one giving you the scratches!" My katana floated up in the air. Unlike what some would think, it wasn't ghostly. It was real, very real. I sheathed it as I blew him over to somewhere a bit safer. Didn't want any of the Hellhounds swiping at him again. I didn't care about his pride, it was probably already damaged beyond repair and now the Hellhounds thought we were all weak and possibly idiotic jerks like him. I sighed as I dragged him over to a rock.
(i get the feeling bladedancer is probably a very polite derg and yet is a bit hotheaded. heh kinda like me.)
@StormDreamer @DiamondNoodles @Blizzardwing
"I'm very sorry for all the trouble Azaran has caused you and your fellow Hellhounds. I don't wish for us to be too hostile, though I do respect that we're enemies." I apologized, blinking softly at Stargazer's glare. I pulled Azaran over to me with more wind as I hissed in his ear, "Idiot! You nearly got yourself wounded more. I'm sorry about Stargazer's scratches, but if you act up like this again, I swear, I will be the one giving you the scratches!" My katana floated up in the air. Unlike what some would think, it wasn't ghostly. It was real, very real. I sheathed it as I blew him over to somewhere a bit safer. Didn't want any of the Hellhounds swiping at him again. I didn't care about his pride, it was probably already damaged beyond repair and now the Hellhounds thought we were all weak and possibly idiotic jerks like him. I sighed as I dragged him over to a rock.
(i get the feeling bladedancer is probably a very polite derg and yet is a bit hotheaded. heh kinda like me.)
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina @DiamondNoodles @Blizzardwing [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26462903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264630/26462903_350.png[/img] [/url] Azaran was ready to charge at Blizzard again when he was blown away by a gut of wind. [i]"Wha-?"[/i] Before he knew it, he was lying on the floor, with Stargazer towering over him, claw lifted, ready to strike. In a daze, he tried rolling away, but it was sufficient for the Coatl to land a good deal of blows to his flank. Wincing in pain, he stood up and backed away as quickly as possible. He looked at Blizzard and Stargazer. Suddenly, he noticed that both of them were twice his size. And they were all stronger than him. This fight had been pretty one-sided; there was no way that he could win this, even with Bladedancer's help. And he knew that he would not be getting any help from his fellow skycats... He considered talking his way out. [i]Blizzard would probably not take it very well...[/i] Surrendering was not an option to him either. [i]If I plead mercy with these hellhounds, I would become the laughingstock within the whole region! NO WAY. [/i] And fighting them would probably not be the best choice either. He wasn't sure if he should be glad or angry when Bladedancer pulled him aside. He understood Bladedancer's logical point pretty well, and he did NOT want to take a blow from that katana. But he HAD to fight to maintain his honor. He was NOT going to just let the hellhounds call him a coward. He turned towards Bladedancer. "I HAVE to fight. These...hellhounds are throwing insults at us, we can't just take it!" "You either fight with me, or you can stay back there and watch us fight." He started heading back towards the two hellhounds. "Look. One last chance to surrender. You made ONE mistake, calling me a coward. And now, you'll PAY for it." He looked at the two hellhounds in the eye. [i] The challenge is on.[/i] ((Azaran should probably understand that he has been watching too much superhero stories and that he should stop trying to be a badass because he is very likely not going to win this fight XD)) ((And also that he's way too impulsive. Please get Azaran to one of those mental hospitals and fix his brain.))
@Agrina @DiamondNoodles @Blizzardwing

26462903_350.png

Azaran was ready to charge at Blizzard again when he was blown away by a gut of wind.
"Wha-?"
Before he knew it, he was lying on the floor, with Stargazer towering over him, claw lifted, ready to strike. In a daze, he tried rolling away, but it was sufficient for the Coatl to land a good deal of blows to his flank.

Wincing in pain, he stood up and backed away as quickly as possible. He looked at Blizzard and Stargazer. Suddenly, he noticed that both of them were twice his size. And they were all stronger than him. This fight had been pretty one-sided; there was no way that he could win this, even with Bladedancer's help. And he knew that he would not be getting any help from his fellow skycats...

He considered talking his way out. Blizzard would probably not take it very well... Surrendering was not an option to him either. If I plead mercy with these hellhounds, I would become the laughingstock within the whole region! NO WAY. And fighting them would probably not be the best choice either.

He wasn't sure if he should be glad or angry when Bladedancer pulled him aside. He understood Bladedancer's logical point pretty well, and he did NOT want to take a blow from that katana. But he HAD to fight to maintain his honor. He was NOT going to just let the hellhounds call him a coward.
He turned towards Bladedancer.
"I HAVE to fight. These...hellhounds are throwing insults at us, we can't just take it!"
"You either fight with me, or you can stay back there and watch us fight."

He started heading back towards the two hellhounds.
"Look. One last chance to surrender. You made ONE mistake, calling me a coward. And now, you'll PAY for it."
He looked at the two hellhounds in the eye.

The challenge is on.

((Azaran should probably understand that he has been watching too much superhero stories and that he should stop trying to be a ****** because he is very likely not going to win this fight XD))

((And also that he's way too impulsive. Please get Azaran to one of those mental hospitals and fix his brain.))
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer
(um... my derg is not ahara. diamondnoodles' derg is ahara, i believe. my derg's name is bladedancer...)
"First of all, this isn't a battle about honor. Second, you're already giving us a bad name. Third, I have powers that I WILL use on you if you don't stop right now." I glared at Azaran as a gust of wind pushed him backward. His wounds hadn't even stopped bleeding yet. He would be hopelessly outmatched and he would probably be dead if he tried to go back. He didn't even heed the warnings that the Hellhounds had snarled. I took them with a grain of salt, but it was smarter to listen for once and not kill yourself. "Fine, if you want to die and probably NOT come back, be my guest. We don't need two ghost dragons in this town." I said as my crest flared in anger.
@StormDreamer
(um... my derg is not ahara. diamondnoodles' derg is ahara, i believe. my derg's name is bladedancer...)
"First of all, this isn't a battle about honor. Second, you're already giving us a bad name. Third, I have powers that I WILL use on you if you don't stop right now." I glared at Azaran as a gust of wind pushed him backward. His wounds hadn't even stopped bleeding yet. He would be hopelessly outmatched and he would probably be dead if he tried to go back. He didn't even heed the warnings that the Hellhounds had snarled. I took them with a grain of salt, but it was smarter to listen for once and not kill yourself. "Fine, if you want to die and probably NOT come back, be my guest. We don't need two ghost dragons in this town." I said as my crest flared in anger.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11