Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity Falls RP (Another one..)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
So.. I've been wanting to join the RP GhostQueen has, but, of course, they have too many people joined. So I've decided to make my own.

Story:
It's been five years after Weirdmageddon. Everything's been fixed, and is back to normal. Soos has taken over the Mystery Shack, though Stanley and Ford have come back. Stanley and For are mainly in the secret basement, though, as Stan has become... ill. He's hallucinating, talking about "The eye"( B) ), and Ford has been trying to help him. It's summer, and Dipper and Mabel have come back, although they're about 17 or 18. Wendy and her friends have gotten jobs, and Gideon has become a talk show host. Everything seems fine, but evil lurks. Stanley has been getting worse and worse, and has even started to lose control and break things. What'll happen? What you make happen.

Rules:
Only 3 characters, though I may change this.
You can be either a canon character or an oc.
You don't have to make a form for canon characters, but you do have to for oc's.

I will add on to this list, I just don't have much to say.

Characters:
Canon:

Dipper:
Mabel:
Stanley:
Ford:
Soos:
Gideon:
Wendy:
Bill: tomatopower (Me)
(Note that if nobody takes the characters, I will be them, though I won't use them often, only to respond and stuff.)
Oc's:

Luna: @tomatopower (Me)
Violet: @EchoWing

Character form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pets?:
History(Optional):
Other:
So.. I've been wanting to join the RP GhostQueen has, but, of course, they have too many people joined. So I've decided to make my own.

Story:
It's been five years after Weirdmageddon. Everything's been fixed, and is back to normal. Soos has taken over the Mystery Shack, though Stanley and Ford have come back. Stanley and For are mainly in the secret basement, though, as Stan has become... ill. He's hallucinating, talking about "The eye"( B) ), and Ford has been trying to help him. It's summer, and Dipper and Mabel have come back, although they're about 17 or 18. Wendy and her friends have gotten jobs, and Gideon has become a talk show host. Everything seems fine, but evil lurks. Stanley has been getting worse and worse, and has even started to lose control and break things. What'll happen? What you make happen.

Rules:
Only 3 characters, though I may change this.
You can be either a canon character or an oc.
You don't have to make a form for canon characters, but you do have to for oc's.

I will add on to this list, I just don't have much to say.

Characters:
Canon:

Dipper:
Mabel:
Stanley:
Ford:
Soos:
Gideon:
Wendy:
Bill: tomatopower (Me)
(Note that if nobody takes the characters, I will be them, though I won't use them often, only to respond and stuff.)
Oc's:

Luna: @tomatopower (Me)
Violet: @EchoWing

Character form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pets?:
History(Optional):
Other:
My character:

Name: Luna
Appearance: Pale skin, sleek black hair, deep, vibrant purple eyes, thin structure, kinda small; Usually wears a black hoodie and boots, with a white t-shirt and jeans. She also owns these gloves, with no places for the fingers. She also wears a small backpack she carries stuff in.
Personality: Quiet, smart, and sometimes snarky/sarcastic.
Pets?: She owns a little cat she found in the woods. It's a black cat, with icy blue eyes named Cosmo. He's super fluffeh, and actually quite small, able to fit in her backpack.
History(Optional): All I need to say is her parent's decided to stay in Gravity Falls for a little vacation.
Other: She's VERY interested in mythical things, magic, and mythical creatures, especially dragons.
My character:

Name: Luna
Appearance: Pale skin, sleek black hair, deep, vibrant purple eyes, thin structure, kinda small; Usually wears a black hoodie and boots, with a white t-shirt and jeans. She also owns these gloves, with no places for the fingers. She also wears a small backpack she carries stuff in.
Personality: Quiet, smart, and sometimes snarky/sarcastic.
Pets?: She owns a little cat she found in the woods. It's a black cat, with icy blue eyes named Cosmo. He's super fluffeh, and actually quite small, able to fit in her backpack.
History(Optional): All I need to say is her parent's decided to stay in Gravity Falls for a little vacation.
Other: She's VERY interested in mythical things, magic, and mythical creatures, especially dragons.
@tomatopower

Can I take Dipper :'3? Will fill out the form in a minute!
@tomatopower

Can I take Dipper :'3? Will fill out the form in a minute!
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@SilvestrisDream
Should probably put this in there, but you don't need to fill out a form for canon characters. And sure!
@SilvestrisDream
Should probably put this in there, but you don't need to fill out a form for canon characters. And sure!
@tomatopower
Aaaah alright! And thank you :')
@tomatopower
Aaaah alright! And thank you :')

Luna looked out the car window, keeping her hood over her head. Why did her parents take her here? She looked up at her mother, "Why are we here, mom?", she sighed. "Luna, quit acting so.. dramatic. This'll be fun. A way to get some fresh air, away from the streets of New York.", her mother replied. Her father nodded behind her. She sighed again, "Fine." Luna watched the trees go by. She opened a pamphlet. Mystery Shack, eh?, she thought. Dipper and Mabel Pines.. Stanley, original owner.. Useless useless useless.. She continued reading:
FIVE YEARS AGO, THE ABNORMAL CREATURE KNOWN AS "BILL CIPHER" TERRORIZED THE TOWN. HE CREATED CHAOS, TURNING PEOPLE AGAINST EACH OTHER, AND EVENTUALLY INTO STONE. LESS THAN A DAY AFTER IT STARTED, DIPPER AND MABEL, THE PINES TWINS DEFEATED BILL, RESTORING THE TOWN TO ITS NATURAL GLORY.
Bill?, she thought, How would anybody be scared of someone with a name like that? Eventually, the car stopped. Luna stepped out, her boots crunching dried leaves below her. She looked up at a small shack, with large letters spelling MYSTERY HACK on it. She could tell it was supposed to be "Mystery Shack", but the S apparently fell off. She sighed, looking around. "I'm gonna go run around while you guys do whatever.", she called out to her parents. They apparently tried to stop her, but she kept running. They rolled her eyes, continuing. She ran through the woods, dried leaves continuing to crunch under her boots. MROOOOOWWWW... She stopped. She heard something. She looked around, suddenly terrified. MROWWW... She ran towards the noise. Some leaves were shuffling. She slowly unearthed whatever the horrifying noise was..

Luna looked out the car window, keeping her hood over her head. Why did her parents take her here? She looked up at her mother, "Why are we here, mom?", she sighed. "Luna, quit acting so.. dramatic. This'll be fun. A way to get some fresh air, away from the streets of New York.", her mother replied. Her father nodded behind her. She sighed again, "Fine." Luna watched the trees go by. She opened a pamphlet. Mystery Shack, eh?, she thought. Dipper and Mabel Pines.. Stanley, original owner.. Useless useless useless.. She continued reading:
FIVE YEARS AGO, THE ABNORMAL CREATURE KNOWN AS "BILL CIPHER" TERRORIZED THE TOWN. HE CREATED CHAOS, TURNING PEOPLE AGAINST EACH OTHER, AND EVENTUALLY INTO STONE. LESS THAN A DAY AFTER IT STARTED, DIPPER AND MABEL, THE PINES TWINS DEFEATED BILL, RESTORING THE TOWN TO ITS NATURAL GLORY.
Bill?, she thought, How would anybody be scared of someone with a name like that? Eventually, the car stopped. Luna stepped out, her boots crunching dried leaves below her. She looked up at a small shack, with large letters spelling MYSTERY HACK on it. She could tell it was supposed to be "Mystery Shack", but the S apparently fell off. She sighed, looking around. "I'm gonna go run around while you guys do whatever.", she called out to her parents. They apparently tried to stop her, but she kept running. They rolled her eyes, continuing. She ran through the woods, dried leaves continuing to crunch under her boots. MROOOOOWWWW... She stopped. She heard something. She looked around, suddenly terrified. MROWWW... She ran towards the noise. Some leaves were shuffling. She slowly unearthed whatever the horrifying noise was..
Luna

Luna slowly unearthed whatever the horrifying noise was... Suddenly, a fluffy head poked out. Luna barked out a laugh. She was scared of a cat. A stray one, at that.. "Hey, little guy.", she said, as if it could understand her. She'd heard of this place being abnormal, so maybe it could. It meowed in response. It definitely could. She carefully stroked it. It purred, pushing its fluffy head against her pale skin. She combed her fingers through his thick black fur, pulling out leaves and twigs. "Huh. What's your name, little guy?", she mumbled. It looked up at her, its icy blue eyes shining. "Wait a second..", she mumbled, picking it up and checking it, "Yup, you're a guy." She pet him again. "How about Cosmo?", she suggested. The cat meowed. "Cosmo it is, then." She opened up her backpack and he hopped inside. "Just make sure you don't get it too messy.", she said. She slung it back around her shoulders, running back to her parents.
Bill

Bill tore at his cage. "Ugh, this stinks!", he yelled out, though nobody could hear him from within Stan's mind. He shifted red for a moment, then back to yellow. "Okay, okay, okay..", he said. He pulled out an orb, looking through the people of Gravity Falls. None were asleep, other than Stan. "May as well try this again.", he sighed. He possessed Stan, getting up and looking around. He walked upstairs, when suddenly Question Mark popped out of nowhere. "Hey, mister Pines! I didn't expect to see you here. Are you doing better?", he asked. "Uh.. Yes, Ques- Soos.", he replied. Oh right, he thought, the mortals use Soos. "Uh.. I'm gonna.. go take a walk.", he said. Question Mark tilted his head, obviously confused. "Since when do you take walks?", he asked. "Since now.", Bill replied. He quickly thought of a plan. Get used to Stan's body, as he'll be using it a lot, and find some sort of machine or something that'll give him his power back. Like he said, he went out for a stroll. Something caught his eye. Or eyes, he assumed. A girl ran through the woods, a black hood over her head. Well what do we have here?, he thought.
Luna

Luna slowly unearthed whatever the horrifying noise was... Suddenly, a fluffy head poked out. Luna barked out a laugh. She was scared of a cat. A stray one, at that.. "Hey, little guy.", she said, as if it could understand her. She'd heard of this place being abnormal, so maybe it could. It meowed in response. It definitely could. She carefully stroked it. It purred, pushing its fluffy head against her pale skin. She combed her fingers through his thick black fur, pulling out leaves and twigs. "Huh. What's your name, little guy?", she mumbled. It looked up at her, its icy blue eyes shining. "Wait a second..", she mumbled, picking it up and checking it, "Yup, you're a guy." She pet him again. "How about Cosmo?", she suggested. The cat meowed. "Cosmo it is, then." She opened up her backpack and he hopped inside. "Just make sure you don't get it too messy.", she said. She slung it back around her shoulders, running back to her parents.
Bill

Bill tore at his cage. "Ugh, this stinks!", he yelled out, though nobody could hear him from within Stan's mind. He shifted red for a moment, then back to yellow. "Okay, okay, okay..", he said. He pulled out an orb, looking through the people of Gravity Falls. None were asleep, other than Stan. "May as well try this again.", he sighed. He possessed Stan, getting up and looking around. He walked upstairs, when suddenly Question Mark popped out of nowhere. "Hey, mister Pines! I didn't expect to see you here. Are you doing better?", he asked. "Uh.. Yes, Ques- Soos.", he replied. Oh right, he thought, the mortals use Soos. "Uh.. I'm gonna.. go take a walk.", he said. Question Mark tilted his head, obviously confused. "Since when do you take walks?", he asked. "Since now.", Bill replied. He quickly thought of a plan. Get used to Stan's body, as he'll be using it a lot, and find some sort of machine or something that'll give him his power back. Like he said, he went out for a stroll. Something caught his eye. Or eyes, he assumed. A girl ran through the woods, a black hood over her head. Well what do we have here?, he thought.
Not too far away from the Shack, Dipper was walking into the woods at a slow pace; the only sound audible was the crunching of leaves and grass under his shoes. He seemed to be going without a set path, simply letting his feet bring him where they wanted to - though he would glance around at intervals to make sure he didn't moved too far away from the Shack; after all, getting lost wouldn't be good.
He had left the Shack a little while earlier to take a walk around and relax from the atmosphere back at home; he was worried for his great uncle - everyone was worried - and he had to take a break before it became too much. Stan's seemingly random fits were enough to bring tension into the young man.
And his ramblings about "the Eye" too... Dipper's mind couldn't help but go back to the events of five years ago, when him and his family had encounters with Bill, the one-eyed dream demon - who had, no less, brought the Armageddon and almost destroyed their world. He hoped Stan's illness had nothing to do with Bill, and that all of this was simply the result of some misfortune, but...
The young man sighed; he seemed tired, the bags under his eyes appearing darker than they were normally. He needed to stop worrying so much. This wasn't helping him or anyone, much less his great uncle.
As he wondered if he should go back to the Shack and try to somehow be useful there, a noise close by caught his attention. Looking between the trees, he noticed a young girl running towards the Shack's direction. She seemed young, 12 or 13 if he guessed from her height and features, with a black hoodie and white pants, a backpack on her back. From his angle, he couldn't see her face - she also wore a hood over her head, which hid the small amount of her head that could be visible.
"A visitor?" he thought. Maybe he should really go back to the Shack now.
As he was about to follow her back to his summer home, he noticed someone else in the woods.
- ... Grunckle Stan?
Dipper walked towards the older man, blinking in surprise. Why was his great uncle outside by himself? Was he feeling better? "Grunckle Stan, are you feeling alright?"
Not too far away from the Shack, Dipper was walking into the woods at a slow pace; the only sound audible was the crunching of leaves and grass under his shoes. He seemed to be going without a set path, simply letting his feet bring him where they wanted to - though he would glance around at intervals to make sure he didn't moved too far away from the Shack; after all, getting lost wouldn't be good.
He had left the Shack a little while earlier to take a walk around and relax from the atmosphere back at home; he was worried for his great uncle - everyone was worried - and he had to take a break before it became too much. Stan's seemingly random fits were enough to bring tension into the young man.
And his ramblings about "the Eye" too... Dipper's mind couldn't help but go back to the events of five years ago, when him and his family had encounters with Bill, the one-eyed dream demon - who had, no less, brought the Armageddon and almost destroyed their world. He hoped Stan's illness had nothing to do with Bill, and that all of this was simply the result of some misfortune, but...
The young man sighed; he seemed tired, the bags under his eyes appearing darker than they were normally. He needed to stop worrying so much. This wasn't helping him or anyone, much less his great uncle.
As he wondered if he should go back to the Shack and try to somehow be useful there, a noise close by caught his attention. Looking between the trees, he noticed a young girl running towards the Shack's direction. She seemed young, 12 or 13 if he guessed from her height and features, with a black hoodie and white pants, a backpack on her back. From his angle, he couldn't see her face - she also wore a hood over her head, which hid the small amount of her head that could be visible.
"A visitor?" he thought. Maybe he should really go back to the Shack now.
As he was about to follow her back to his summer home, he noticed someone else in the woods.
- ... Grunckle Stan?
Dipper walked towards the older man, blinking in surprise. Why was his great uncle outside by himself? Was he feeling better? "Grunckle Stan, are you feeling alright?"
@tomatopower

((Heh, don't mind me, just popping in to say I can't wait to see what direction your's takes!))
@tomatopower

((Heh, don't mind me, just popping in to say I can't wait to see what direction your's takes!))
zhMvOXK.png
@tomatopower
(Just wanted to wish you Fallers luck from the other GF RP! I might tune in to read if it takes off! :) )
@tomatopower
(Just wanted to wish you Fallers luck from the other GF RP! I might tune in to read if it takes off! :) )
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13