Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity Falls RP (Another one..)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@EchoWing
-evil 7 year old laughter-
Your character didn't want to see Bill; so I give you Bill! ):(D
Bill

"Eh. I can tell it's you with the purple eyes.", he said calmly. He dusted his top hat off a little, bored.
@EchoWing
-evil 7 year old laughter-
Your character didn't want to see Bill; so I give you Bill! ):(D
Bill

"Eh. I can tell it's you with the purple eyes.", he said calmly. He dusted his top hat off a little, bored.
@tomatopower
((of course! XD
Sorry, I just got home from school -.-))

"Hm.." Violet said as she took a deep breath. She always had a sense of fear of Bill. He may have saved her all those years ago -at least he said e did- she still had a debt to pay. But since he was gone, she's been rather lost. "What took you s-so to come back?" She asked.

@tomatopower
((of course! XD
Sorry, I just got home from school -.-))

"Hm.." Violet said as she took a deep breath. She always had a sense of fear of Bill. He may have saved her all those years ago -at least he said e did- she still had a debt to pay. But since he was gone, she's been rather lost. "What took you s-so to come back?" She asked.

IaoKIjl.png
@EchoWIng
(It's fine /\ . /\)
Bill

"Eh, I've kinda been trapped in Stanford's mind for the past, I dunno, five years.", he said. He kept relatively calm, somehow. Inside, though, he was kinda ******.
@EchoWIng
(It's fine /\ . /\)
Bill

"Eh, I've kinda been trapped in Stanford's mind for the past, I dunno, five years.", he said. He kept relatively calm, somehow. Inside, though, he was kinda ******.
Violet felt uncomfortable. Bill was acting strange.. even for himself. "Uh, for five years, your awfully calm.." She said with a slight, nervous chuckle. "I uh.." she cleared her throat awkwardly. "I uh, assume you've found me for some reason..."

@tomatopower
Violet felt uncomfortable. Bill was acting strange.. even for himself. "Uh, for five years, your awfully calm.." She said with a slight, nervous chuckle. "I uh.." she cleared her throat awkwardly. "I uh, assume you've found me for some reason..."

@tomatopower
IaoKIjl.png
@EchoWing
(I'm bad at Bill lol)
Bill

Bill shrugged. "Just wanted to check by, I guess." He pulled off his hat, turning it into a clock and looking at the time. "So, how's the destruction of the Pines family going?"
@EchoWing
(I'm bad at Bill lol)
Bill

Bill shrugged. "Just wanted to check by, I guess." He pulled off his hat, turning it into a clock and looking at the time. "So, how's the destruction of the Pines family going?"
@EchoWing @tomatopower
(Heya! Busy day, I just now have time to reply ^w^)

Upon seeing his sister nod at his words, Dipper hurried out of the gift shop - which also doubled as the Shack's entrance - and made his way to the corridor housing the vending machine. They knew the code by now, and after looking around, hands shaking slightly from the stress, the young adult pressed the different buttons. A satisfying sound echoed, the machine having accepted the combination; it slid slightly on the wall, and after making sure again that no visitor was around, Dipper slid behind the machine, putting it back in place once on the other side. He allowed himself to breathe deeply, before going down the flight of stairs leading to the basement.
- ... Ford? he called out, hoping his great uncle was there.
@EchoWing @tomatopower
(Heya! Busy day, I just now have time to reply ^w^)

Upon seeing his sister nod at his words, Dipper hurried out of the gift shop - which also doubled as the Shack's entrance - and made his way to the corridor housing the vending machine. They knew the code by now, and after looking around, hands shaking slightly from the stress, the young adult pressed the different buttons. A satisfying sound echoed, the machine having accepted the combination; it slid slightly on the wall, and after making sure again that no visitor was around, Dipper slid behind the machine, putting it back in place once on the other side. He allowed himself to breathe deeply, before going down the flight of stairs leading to the basement.
- ... Ford? he called out, hoping his great uncle was there.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@SilvestrisDream
Ford

"Hm?", he asked. He looked up from his journal. "Yes, Dipper?", he asked, looking towards the young man. He put his journal and quill up quickly, standing up and walking over to him.
Luna

Luna sprinted through the forest, opening up the door to the giftshop and coming in. Good. The tour was over. Her father looked at her. "What took you so long?", he asked, "I was worried sick!" She didn't even look at him. "No time to explain; gotta ask someone else." She ran over to the man running the place, aka the person who gave the tour. "Uh, sir, have you seen a yellow floating triangle before? If so, what was it?"
@SilvestrisDream
Ford

"Hm?", he asked. He looked up from his journal. "Yes, Dipper?", he asked, looking towards the young man. He put his journal and quill up quickly, standing up and walking over to him.
Luna

Luna sprinted through the forest, opening up the door to the giftshop and coming in. Good. The tour was over. Her father looked at her. "What took you so long?", he asked, "I was worried sick!" She didn't even look at him. "No time to explain; gotta ask someone else." She ran over to the man running the place, aka the person who gave the tour. "Uh, sir, have you seen a yellow floating triangle before? If so, what was it?"
((I could be Ford if you'd like? I've rped him before. And quite frankly, and oddly enough, I can relate to him X'D -_- ^-^ Unless of course you have a spesific idea for him and want to rp him. That's okay too (; ))
@tomatopower

@SilvestrisDream
(hai, glad you're back! ^-^)

Violet seemed fidgety as she answered. "Uh, well, about that.. I, uh.." She took a step back, scared of the well none temper of his. "Well, ever since Weirdmegedon.. I haven't been able to go near them..." She glanced to the ground as she rubbed her arm nervously.
((I could be Ford if you'd like? I've rped him before. And quite frankly, and oddly enough, I can relate to him X'D -_- ^-^ Unless of course you have a spesific idea for him and want to rp him. That's okay too (; ))
@tomatopower

@SilvestrisDream
(hai, glad you're back! ^-^)

Violet seemed fidgety as she answered. "Uh, well, about that.. I, uh.." She took a step back, scared of the well none temper of his. "Well, ever since Weirdmegedon.. I haven't been able to go near them..." She glanced to the ground as she rubbed her arm nervously.
IaoKIjl.png
@EchoWing
(I guess i'm okay at Ford, it's just Bill that I suck at XD)
Bill

"What?!", he yelled, turning red. He thought it couldn't get worse. He was apparently very wrong. He sighed. "Well then," he said, turning yellow again, "this is going to be much harder than I thought it'd be."
@EchoWing
(I guess i'm okay at Ford, it's just Bill that I suck at XD)
Bill

"What?!", he yelled, turning red. He thought it couldn't get worse. He was apparently very wrong. He sighed. "Well then," he said, turning yellow again, "this is going to be much harder than I thought it'd be."
Violet flinched away then stood straighter as she saw him calm down. "Uh.." she again cleared her throat. "right.. well. That force field they put around the shack still exist.. for some reason.. I have found that it has grown significantly weaker... but not weak enough..." She sighed as she furrowed her brows in thought. "As far as the force field knows, I'm you... I have some of your powers, therefore I can't get in..."

@tomatopower
((okay then. carry on (; ))
Violet flinched away then stood straighter as she saw him calm down. "Uh.." she again cleared her throat. "right.. well. That force field they put around the shack still exist.. for some reason.. I have found that it has grown significantly weaker... but not weak enough..." She sighed as she furrowed her brows in thought. "As far as the force field knows, I'm you... I have some of your powers, therefore I can't get in..."

@tomatopower
((okay then. carry on (; ))
IaoKIjl.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13