Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity Falls RP (Another one..)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@EchoWing
(It's fine :3)

Luna jumped at the sudden noise, and Cosmo hissed. He could tell something was off about the girl. "Uh.. Name?", She asked. She facepalmed. Why was she so socially awkward? "S-sorry. Who ay- Who are you." Cosmo continued hissing, and she stroked him. He calmed, but still glared at the strange girl.
@EchoWing
(It's fine :3)

Luna jumped at the sudden noise, and Cosmo hissed. He could tell something was off about the girl. "Uh.. Name?", She asked. She facepalmed. Why was she so socially awkward? "S-sorry. Who ay- Who are you." Cosmo continued hissing, and she stroked him. He calmed, but still glared at the strange girl.
@tomatopower

Violet gave the girl a kind, soft smile. "Violet. My name is Violet. And who are you and your friend?" She stood back, caution in her eyes. A new girl in town? she better not cause any trouble For her own sake she thought to herself. God, I hope BIll's not listening.. She was obviously keeping her distance.
@tomatopower

Violet gave the girl a kind, soft smile. "Violet. My name is Violet. And who are you and your friend?" She stood back, caution in her eyes. A new girl in town? she better not cause any trouble For her own sake she thought to herself. God, I hope BIll's not listening.. She was obviously keeping her distance.
IaoKIjl.png
@EchoWing

"U-um.. Luna.", she said. "And this is Cosmo.", she said, gesturing the cat who glared at the girl's necklace. Luna looked to where the cat was looking, noticing the necklace. "Wh- what's that?", she asked, gesturing it. She rubbed her neck. She really sucked at talking to others, didn't she?
@EchoWing

"U-um.. Luna.", she said. "And this is Cosmo.", she said, gesturing the cat who glared at the girl's necklace. Luna looked to where the cat was looking, noticing the necklace. "Wh- what's that?", she asked, gesturing it. She rubbed her neck. She really sucked at talking to others, didn't she?
@tomatopower

Violet instictivly touched her necklace. "It's just a gold necklace. I always have it with me." She said as her smile slightly faded. SHe quickly changed the subjesct as she walked over and sat down on a fallen tree. "So, what brings you to Gravity Falls?" She asked, her voice kind.
@tomatopower

Violet instictivly touched her necklace. "It's just a gold necklace. I always have it with me." She said as her smile slightly faded. SHe quickly changed the subjesct as she walked over and sat down on a fallen tree. "So, what brings you to Gravity Falls?" She asked, her voice kind.
IaoKIjl.png
@EchoWing

"Uh.. Family vacation for a few weeks..", she replied softly. She sat down on a small log next to the tree, Cosmo sitting between them. She knew the cat knew something she didn't. If a cat is wary, then you should be wary. Her vibrant purple eyes glistened as she studied the girl. Even if she seemed nice, she could be dangerous.
@EchoWing

"Uh.. Family vacation for a few weeks..", she replied softly. She sat down on a small log next to the tree, Cosmo sitting between them. She knew the cat knew something she didn't. If a cat is wary, then you should be wary. Her vibrant purple eyes glistened as she studied the girl. Even if she seemed nice, she could be dangerous.
(( forgot to mention that Violet had purple eyes! xD))
@tomatopower

Violet looked at the cat. "He's cute." She said then looked back to the young girl. "A few weeks, huh." She said as she looked at the girls purple eyes. "It's nice to see that I'm no longer the only one around here with purple colored eyes." She said and chuckled. "Anyways, you should be careful out here." She said as she turned to the woods. "It's.. not what it seems."
(( forgot to mention that Violet had purple eyes! xD))
@tomatopower

Violet looked at the cat. "He's cute." She said then looked back to the young girl. "A few weeks, huh." She said as she looked at the girls purple eyes. "It's nice to see that I'm no longer the only one around here with purple colored eyes." She said and chuckled. "Anyways, you should be careful out here." She said as she turned to the woods. "It's.. not what it seems."
IaoKIjl.png
@EchoWing
(It's okay :3)

Luna watched her go. "Alrightt..", she said softly. Cosmo jumped up on her lap, his pads applying pressure to her thighs. "Oof!", she said, jumping up. The cat jumped off, meowing. "What's up with you?", she said. She took a quick sketch of the gnome, adding notes and details. "Hm.", she said. Yep, this town is definitely, like Violet said, was not what it seemed.
Bill

Bill suddenly teleported behind the girl. He was very tired, as it took lots of energy now to just teleport. "Heya.", he said simply.
@EchoWing
(It's okay :3)

Luna watched her go. "Alrightt..", she said softly. Cosmo jumped up on her lap, his pads applying pressure to her thighs. "Oof!", she said, jumping up. The cat jumped off, meowing. "What's up with you?", she said. She took a quick sketch of the gnome, adding notes and details. "Hm.", she said. Yep, this town is definitely, like Violet said, was not what it seemed.
Bill

Bill suddenly teleported behind the girl. He was very tired, as it took lots of energy now to just teleport. "Heya.", he said simply.
@tomatopower

Violet glanced at the girls book and the cat as she stood. "You seem to remind me of someone. He used to sketch in a journal all the time." She said with a chuckle. Suddenly a familiar triangle appeared and she took a step away. She unconsciously reached for her necklace, not saying a word.
@tomatopower

Violet glanced at the girls book and the cat as she stood. "You seem to remind me of someone. He used to sketch in a journal all the time." She said with a chuckle. Suddenly a familiar triangle appeared and she took a step away. She unconsciously reached for her necklace, not saying a word.
IaoKIjl.png
@EchoWing
Luna

"Hm?", she said, looking back. She stared. "WELP BYE.", she said, and sprinted off immediately. WELP APPARENTLY DORITOS WITH TOP HATS CAN FLOAT THEN. She looked back, seeing Cosmo sprinting after her.
Bill

He looked back at the girl. She didn't really matter; nobody would believe her unless she told the Pines, or anyone that stayed after Weirdmaggedon. "Hiya, Violet."
@EchoWing
Luna

"Hm?", she said, looking back. She stared. "WELP BYE.", she said, and sprinted off immediately. WELP APPARENTLY DORITOS WITH TOP HATS CAN FLOAT THEN. She looked back, seeing Cosmo sprinting after her.
Bill

He looked back at the girl. She didn't really matter; nobody would believe her unless she told the Pines, or anyone that stayed after Weirdmaggedon. "Hiya, Violet."
@tomatopower

"uh.. Bil." Violet's voice shook as she shinked away and swallowed. "Calm down Vi, it's only Bill..." She attempted to reassure herself. She then regained her confidence and stood up straight. "Bill." She said, more calmly this time. "It's been a while. Surprised you even recognize me."
@tomatopower

"uh.. Bil." Violet's voice shook as she shinked away and swallowed. "Calm down Vi, it's only Bill..." She attempted to reassure herself. She then regained her confidence and stood up straight. "Bill." She said, more calmly this time. "It's been a while. Surprised you even recognize me."
IaoKIjl.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13