Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee RP!
1 2 3 4 5
(oh geez, my computer crashed and would not load this post until the time of this being posted. I am sorry, and now i know not to have five tabs open on the same website)

Iridesce nodded, for she had realized what Ryuu was doing. Togamitai, or just Togami, was not a fighter, so she was normally carrying everyone while Iridesce walked beside them, ready to strike. Arrow had been sitting on Togami's head when they had heard the sound of dripping water, in a long, unlit corridor. he flew in first, checking for danger. they heard a muffled yelp, and then everything went silent. A trap lay ahead, but it was the only way to go. They way they could know where they were without being seen was to send something small, darkish colored, and had very good eyesight.

@PhoenixGirl513
(oh geez, my computer crashed and would not load this post until the time of this being posted. I am sorry, and now i know not to have five tabs open on the same website)

Iridesce nodded, for she had realized what Ryuu was doing. Togamitai, or just Togami, was not a fighter, so she was normally carrying everyone while Iridesce walked beside them, ready to strike. Arrow had been sitting on Togami's head when they had heard the sound of dripping water, in a long, unlit corridor. he flew in first, checking for danger. they heard a muffled yelp, and then everything went silent. A trap lay ahead, but it was the only way to go. They way they could know where they were without being seen was to send something small, darkish colored, and had very good eyesight.

@PhoenixGirl513
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
((@kazmakemake That's fine! Haha, used to happen to me all the time. By the way, this post is going to be long...))

Calana glanced at the dragons around her. Ryuu was in a sort of concentrated trance, and the rest were looking very concerned for their friend Arrow. None of them would be able to infiltrate the supposed trap without being seen. She closed her eyes and sighed.
"Okay," she said, crest lifted in confidence, mostly just to keep Ryuu from fretting. "I'll go in there and get Arrow, and when I'm sure it's safe, I'll signal you to come in. DO NOT follow me until I give the signal. Ryuu, are you SURE Fudgie is in here?"
Ryuu closed his eyes and concentrated. after a moment, he opened them again. "His aura grows stronger, yet weaker." he whispered, "He is close, but fading quickly."
Calana nodded and turned to Fudgie's clan. "We WILL find him." she said to them, hoping to comfort them.
She turned back to the bend in the cave, where a trap probably waited. You don't have to do this, a malicious part of her mind whispered, they're nothing to you, an hour ago they were ready to kill you.
She shook her head and hissed. She wouldn't abandon these dragons. She'd already left one clan without a leader, she wouldn't leave another.
She wouldn't run away from this.
Flamecaller, grant me strength, she silently prayed, creeping silently toward the supposed trap. She placed herself in the claws of her goddess.
She crept around the bend, no longer in sight of Fudgie's clan. The only sound was the click of her claws against stone and her own shallow breathing. She blended surprisingly well into the dark cave, the only visible part of her being the faint glow of her Fire eyes.
She turned again and found herself in a large, dim cavern. It was empty except for two, still, dragon-shaped figures. She recognized the one closest to her as Arrow, alive, but unconscious. Across the room was a massive figure. She couldn't see the dark colour of the body, but she could see a bright yellow colour on the wings. She smiled.
"Oh, look who's back for more!" A large voice boomed. The ground shook as the owner of the voice stepped up behind Calana, so close that her small form swayed with every breath the beast drew. She slowly turned to face a huge snapper. It was a different one from before, and far more frightening. "What shall we do with you?"
((@kazmakemake That's fine! Haha, used to happen to me all the time. By the way, this post is going to be long...))

Calana glanced at the dragons around her. Ryuu was in a sort of concentrated trance, and the rest were looking very concerned for their friend Arrow. None of them would be able to infiltrate the supposed trap without being seen. She closed her eyes and sighed.
"Okay," she said, crest lifted in confidence, mostly just to keep Ryuu from fretting. "I'll go in there and get Arrow, and when I'm sure it's safe, I'll signal you to come in. DO NOT follow me until I give the signal. Ryuu, are you SURE Fudgie is in here?"
Ryuu closed his eyes and concentrated. after a moment, he opened them again. "His aura grows stronger, yet weaker." he whispered, "He is close, but fading quickly."
Calana nodded and turned to Fudgie's clan. "We WILL find him." she said to them, hoping to comfort them.
She turned back to the bend in the cave, where a trap probably waited. You don't have to do this, a malicious part of her mind whispered, they're nothing to you, an hour ago they were ready to kill you.
She shook her head and hissed. She wouldn't abandon these dragons. She'd already left one clan without a leader, she wouldn't leave another.
She wouldn't run away from this.
Flamecaller, grant me strength, she silently prayed, creeping silently toward the supposed trap. She placed herself in the claws of her goddess.
She crept around the bend, no longer in sight of Fudgie's clan. The only sound was the click of her claws against stone and her own shallow breathing. She blended surprisingly well into the dark cave, the only visible part of her being the faint glow of her Fire eyes.
She turned again and found herself in a large, dim cavern. It was empty except for two, still, dragon-shaped figures. She recognized the one closest to her as Arrow, alive, but unconscious. Across the room was a massive figure. She couldn't see the dark colour of the body, but she could see a bright yellow colour on the wings. She smiled.
"Oh, look who's back for more!" A large voice boomed. The ground shook as the owner of the voice stepped up behind Calana, so close that her small form swayed with every breath the beast drew. She slowly turned to face a huge snapper. It was a different one from before, and far more frightening. "What shall we do with you?"
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
Iridesce had heard enough, and she was tired of waiting. She was in a mood to attack the snappers, but togami was in her way. She wished she could send her familiar, but it would be seen, so she sighed as a bird sat atop her shoulder. At that point it hit her, send the death seeker! She asked him to go find Calana, and he nodded in response. Without even waiting for Togami's response, he flew into the cave, waiting to see what the outcome was, and to find the missing dragons. Though his third eye, he saw a snapper plotting what to do to Calana, and he took this time to strike. he flew in and pecked the snapper's eyes, allowing Calana to do as she wished. Iridesce had heard this, and took it as her sign to attack. She hissed, and ran in to start slashing and the enemy. He threw her off, but she had gotten right back up and remained attacking. They fought continuously, and the death seeker had perched on Calana's shoulder, waiting for her to make her decision.

@PhoenixGirl513
Iridesce had heard enough, and she was tired of waiting. She was in a mood to attack the snappers, but togami was in her way. She wished she could send her familiar, but it would be seen, so she sighed as a bird sat atop her shoulder. At that point it hit her, send the death seeker! She asked him to go find Calana, and he nodded in response. Without even waiting for Togami's response, he flew into the cave, waiting to see what the outcome was, and to find the missing dragons. Though his third eye, he saw a snapper plotting what to do to Calana, and he took this time to strike. he flew in and pecked the snapper's eyes, allowing Calana to do as she wished. Iridesce had heard this, and took it as her sign to attack. She hissed, and ran in to start slashing and the enemy. He threw her off, but she had gotten right back up and remained attacking. They fought continuously, and the death seeker had perched on Calana's shoulder, waiting for her to make her decision.

@PhoenixGirl513
Well, normally Calana's go-to response was fire, but being in such a closed space, with so many non-Fires, she didn't deem it wise. On the edge of the scuffle, she saw Ryuu walking wide-eyed toward the huge sleeping dragon in the back of the cavern. Only when he reached the mountain of a dragon did he blink and look around to see where he was. He knew what he was doing, so Calana didn't worry for him. A death seeker, the one from the Altoys, came and perched on her shoulder. She had to think of something to distract the snapper without hurting the other dragons. Come on, think!
Without using fire, the situation was hopeless for her. She'd be crushed in the scuffle, and Ryuu would be left to find his way back alone.
Hmmmm.....
She thought of a Shadow mirror she knew as a hatchling.
And had an idea.
"Hey, snapper!" she shouted, causing him to pause and turn toward her. She smiled. "Let's make a deal."

@kazmakemake sorry I was busy today :3
Well, normally Calana's go-to response was fire, but being in such a closed space, with so many non-Fires, she didn't deem it wise. On the edge of the scuffle, she saw Ryuu walking wide-eyed toward the huge sleeping dragon in the back of the cavern. Only when he reached the mountain of a dragon did he blink and look around to see where he was. He knew what he was doing, so Calana didn't worry for him. A death seeker, the one from the Altoys, came and perched on her shoulder. She had to think of something to distract the snapper without hurting the other dragons. Come on, think!
Without using fire, the situation was hopeless for her. She'd be crushed in the scuffle, and Ryuu would be left to find his way back alone.
Hmmmm.....
She thought of a Shadow mirror she knew as a hatchling.
And had an idea.
"Hey, snapper!" she shouted, causing him to pause and turn toward her. She smiled. "Let's make a deal."

@kazmakemake sorry I was busy today :3
Upon hearing Calana, Iridesce stoped and started to fix her cowl like the snapper and her were never fighting. She did not want to interfere, but at the same time, wanted to destroy the snapper. She knew that if Calana would make a deal involving her giving her self up, then the snapper would have a world of pain coming at them. Iridesce's familiar, a death's-head Stag, flew beside her and waited, all they could do is wait. Togami rushed in, hopeful that her friends were safe. With a minor health potion in hand, Iridesce had a plan she would only use in the last chance they got, meaning if everyone but her got captured.

The snapper looked around him, checking if this 'deal' was just a chance for the mirror to attack him while his guard is down, "Tell me more" he replied, eying the fae and mirror with caution.

@PhoenixGirl513 (apparel has changed on Fudgie for this)
Upon hearing Calana, Iridesce stoped and started to fix her cowl like the snapper and her were never fighting. She did not want to interfere, but at the same time, wanted to destroy the snapper. She knew that if Calana would make a deal involving her giving her self up, then the snapper would have a world of pain coming at them. Iridesce's familiar, a death's-head Stag, flew beside her and waited, all they could do is wait. Togami rushed in, hopeful that her friends were safe. With a minor health potion in hand, Iridesce had a plan she would only use in the last chance they got, meaning if everyone but her got captured.

The snapper looked around him, checking if this 'deal' was just a chance for the mirror to attack him while his guard is down, "Tell me more" he replied, eying the fae and mirror with caution.

@PhoenixGirl513 (apparel has changed on Fudgie for this)
Calana stared right at Iridesce the entire time, trying to silently tell her that she knew what she was doing. Even if she didn't.
"Well, you want their land and Fudgie is the only thing keeping you from it, right? But what's so great about it? Or any place in the Windswept Plateau? I mean, I'd say the Windsinger put together a pretty shabby excuse for a region here..." She could see the snapper, along with the Altoy clan, stiffen when she started bashing their God, the snapper more openly than the rest. She Looked apologetically at Iridesce, trying to convey that her words held no meaning. She continued. "And look at this cave, even! Look at the ceiling, shale and granite? Sure, granite is fine, but shale is far too fragile for a lair. Does no one in this flight know anything about materials? Look at this-" she flew above the snapper's head to perch upside-down on the ceiling, and started picking at the shale, small pieces of it falling on the snapper's head. The snapper was losing his patience, but Calana needed to bide some more time. "This is so weak! What if someone were to-" She caressed a fatal fault line in the shale, "Do this?"
She quickly shoved both hands into the crack, digging into the fragile stone with her claws. She barely had time to drop out of he way before the shale gave way, and a huge slab of granite fell directly onto the snapper's back, flooding the cavern with light.
Ryuu sped to Calana's side, catching on. Before the snapper could knock the granite off of him, they both started breathing their hottest fire directly onto the granite. It quickly softened and started to drip down until it connected with the floor. They stopped, and it hardened into a sort of rock blanket over the snapper. He wasn't fatally wounded, just burnt (snappers have very tough skin) but immobile. Calana brushed her crest back and high-fived (high-two'd?) Ryuu. She turned to the snapper. "Beaten but two faes, eh? For shame."

@kazmakemake sorry, had so much writers block...
Calana stared right at Iridesce the entire time, trying to silently tell her that she knew what she was doing. Even if she didn't.
"Well, you want their land and Fudgie is the only thing keeping you from it, right? But what's so great about it? Or any place in the Windswept Plateau? I mean, I'd say the Windsinger put together a pretty shabby excuse for a region here..." She could see the snapper, along with the Altoy clan, stiffen when she started bashing their God, the snapper more openly than the rest. She Looked apologetically at Iridesce, trying to convey that her words held no meaning. She continued. "And look at this cave, even! Look at the ceiling, shale and granite? Sure, granite is fine, but shale is far too fragile for a lair. Does no one in this flight know anything about materials? Look at this-" she flew above the snapper's head to perch upside-down on the ceiling, and started picking at the shale, small pieces of it falling on the snapper's head. The snapper was losing his patience, but Calana needed to bide some more time. "This is so weak! What if someone were to-" She caressed a fatal fault line in the shale, "Do this?"
She quickly shoved both hands into the crack, digging into the fragile stone with her claws. She barely had time to drop out of he way before the shale gave way, and a huge slab of granite fell directly onto the snapper's back, flooding the cavern with light.
Ryuu sped to Calana's side, catching on. Before the snapper could knock the granite off of him, they both started breathing their hottest fire directly onto the granite. It quickly softened and started to drip down until it connected with the floor. They stopped, and it hardened into a sort of rock blanket over the snapper. He wasn't fatally wounded, just burnt (snappers have very tough skin) but immobile. Calana brushed her crest back and high-fived (high-two'd?) Ryuu. She turned to the snapper. "Beaten but two faes, eh? For shame."

@kazmakemake sorry, had so much writers block...
"Don't look at me, i am a plague mirror" replied Iridesce, pulling out the battle stone. She had noticed that Fudgie had been shackled up to keen him from retaliating. She lunged at Ryuu, or so it seemed, as she went right over his head and cut the chains. A lavender and Carmine fae flew in, and started to put bandages on fudgie. she wraped most of them around his chest, due to its large wounds. Togami walked up, looking unamused, "why did you rush ahead, without her calling for us?" Iridesce had ignored her, due to the fact that if she didn't, Calana would most likely end up like Arrow. those two ended up in an argument, and forgot the task at hand. The fae, her name was Celes, flew up to the Calana and thanked her for her help. at that point, something had walked up behind Ryuu and said, "You have something of mine, i see, may i have it back?"

@PhoenixGirl513
"Don't look at me, i am a plague mirror" replied Iridesce, pulling out the battle stone. She had noticed that Fudgie had been shackled up to keen him from retaliating. She lunged at Ryuu, or so it seemed, as she went right over his head and cut the chains. A lavender and Carmine fae flew in, and started to put bandages on fudgie. she wraped most of them around his chest, due to its large wounds. Togami walked up, looking unamused, "why did you rush ahead, without her calling for us?" Iridesce had ignored her, due to the fact that if she didn't, Calana would most likely end up like Arrow. those two ended up in an argument, and forgot the task at hand. The fae, her name was Celes, flew up to the Calana and thanked her for her help. at that point, something had walked up behind Ryuu and said, "You have something of mine, i see, may i have it back?"

@PhoenixGirl513
Ryuu turned around to see the enormous guardian Calana had said was Fudgie behind him. He looked down at the turban still in his hands and blushed a bit. He sheepishly placed the turban back on Fudgie's head, not trusting him to raise his arms, lest he further injure himself by angering his wounds. "You're lucky it fell off." he said, "Without it, we would never have found you."
Across the room, Calana was chatting with Celes. "Thank you and your clan for not killing me." she said with a chuckle. "Oh, and give my pardons to the Windsinger, I really meant no harm. Just a distraction." She glanced back at the snapper, who was struggling fruitlessly to escape his stone prison. "What do we do with him?"

@kazmakemake
Ryuu turned around to see the enormous guardian Calana had said was Fudgie behind him. He looked down at the turban still in his hands and blushed a bit. He sheepishly placed the turban back on Fudgie's head, not trusting him to raise his arms, lest he further injure himself by angering his wounds. "You're lucky it fell off." he said, "Without it, we would never have found you."
Across the room, Calana was chatting with Celes. "Thank you and your clan for not killing me." she said with a chuckle. "Oh, and give my pardons to the Windsinger, I really meant no harm. Just a distraction." She glanced back at the snapper, who was struggling fruitlessly to escape his stone prison. "What do we do with him?"

@kazmakemake
1 2 3 4 5