Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee RP!
1 2 3 4 5
Two red orbs flickered through the shadows. Eyes of a plague dragon? Yes. Suddenly green fur flashed, and a tundra fae was hovering over the crowd. Her eyes scanned the dragons of every flight, looking for her brother. He was a fellow tundra fae, but gray and black with jade greens eyes.

(I use fae as a term for young dragons. :3)
Two red orbs flickered through the shadows. Eyes of a plague dragon? Yes. Suddenly green fur flashed, and a tundra fae was hovering over the crowd. Her eyes scanned the dragons of every flight, looking for her brother. He was a fellow tundra fae, but gray and black with jade greens eyes.

(I use fae as a term for young dragons. :3)
((so do you call a fae hatchling a fae fae?!))

a guardian saw this, but paid no mind to it. he himself had something he needed to find, the others from his clan had gotten spit up due to the large amount of dragons rushing in. he flew up, and glided swiftly over towards the food stands
@Leafsong
((so do you call a fae hatchling a fae fae?!))

a guardian saw this, but paid no mind to it. he himself had something he needed to find, the others from his clan had gotten spit up due to the large amount of dragons rushing in. he flew up, and glided swiftly over towards the food stands
@Leafsong
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
@Leafsong @kazmakemake (This looks fun!)

The amber eyes of a Fire fae flitted around excitedly, taking in every detail of the Light Flight's festival and the attention it brought. Calana had technically come to represent her clan, since in the absence of leaders, the rest of the clan could not spare the time to come. As the only remaining child of the clan's progens, it was technically her duty to take the throne, but she didn't need the extra stress and responsibility. Maybe that's why you're really here a malicious part of her mind whispered. She pushed it all away and took flight over the gathering crowd.
Her denim body and lavender wings made her especially noticeable against the clear sky, and the intensified sunlight warmed her dark body. She was looking for no one in particular, really just trying to get the attention of some males...
@Leafsong @kazmakemake (This looks fun!)

The amber eyes of a Fire fae flitted around excitedly, taking in every detail of the Light Flight's festival and the attention it brought. Calana had technically come to represent her clan, since in the absence of leaders, the rest of the clan could not spare the time to come. As the only remaining child of the clan's progens, it was technically her duty to take the throne, but she didn't need the extra stress and responsibility. Maybe that's why you're really here a malicious part of her mind whispered. She pushed it all away and took flight over the gathering crowd.
Her denim body and lavender wings made her especially noticeable against the clear sky, and the intensified sunlight warmed her dark body. She was looking for no one in particular, really just trying to get the attention of some males...
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
(i think @LeafSong Is offline or has Forgotten/is ignoring this post) ((Flashbacks are bolded for me))

The Guardian had thought that he could find at least three of his fellow clan members at the food stands,due to their constant hunger.When they first found me, they thought i was a dessert because of my Chocolate and Banana colors As he realized that no one from his clan was there, he flew up and almost had a collision with a fae.

@PhoenixGirl513
(i think @LeafSong Is offline or has Forgotten/is ignoring this post) ((Flashbacks are bolded for me))

The Guardian had thought that he could find at least three of his fellow clan members at the food stands,due to their constant hunger.When they first found me, they thought i was a dessert because of my Chocolate and Banana colors As he realized that no one from his clan was there, he flew up and almost had a collision with a fae.

@PhoenixGirl513
(@kazmakemake Sorry, my time is a few hours off FR time so I was asleep when you posted))

"Woah!" Calana gasped, just barely avoiding being bit by a guardian as he flew upward. He probably hadn't seen her, he was easily twenty times her size. His colours reminded her of a mirror she had known when she was only a hatchling...
She pushed the past aside again and flew into eyesight of the guardian. "You looking for something buddy?"
(@kazmakemake Sorry, my time is a few hours off FR time so I was asleep when you posted))

"Woah!" Calana gasped, just barely avoiding being bit by a guardian as he flew upward. He probably hadn't seen her, he was easily twenty times her size. His colours reminded her of a mirror she had known when she was only a hatchling...
She pushed the past aside again and flew into eyesight of the guardian. "You looking for something buddy?"
((It's okay, My time is off of FR too, so when you posted, i was asleep :3 ))

"Huh? oh, sorry about that, and yeah, my clan got spit up when the Jubilee started, so i'm trying to find them all before any of them leave," he sighed, "running the clan is hard, so i''m not sure why they chose me to do it." He explained, scanning the ground below for his clan. And to his known luck, very unlucky, he saw no one. he sighed again, only this time he looked at the fae after the sigh, "why are you here?" he asked out of curiosity.

@PhoenixGirl513
((It's okay, My time is off of FR too, so when you posted, i was asleep :3 ))

"Huh? oh, sorry about that, and yeah, my clan got spit up when the Jubilee started, so i'm trying to find them all before any of them leave," he sighed, "running the clan is hard, so i''m not sure why they chose me to do it." He explained, scanning the ground below for his clan. And to his known luck, very unlucky, he saw no one. he sighed again, only this time he looked at the fae after the sigh, "why are you here?" he asked out of curiosity.

@PhoenixGirl513
@kazmakemake

Calana sighed, she hated that question. It's because you're running away from your responsibilities.... She quickly came p with a reasonable excuse. "I'm here to represent my clan, the Liekki clan. No one else could come, they're busy with.... Other things."
She changed the subject. "Leader of the clan, huh? Well, nice to meet you chief, I'm Calana." She held out a tiny hand and shook one of the guardian's claws, arranging her crest into a happy gesture.
@kazmakemake

Calana sighed, she hated that question. It's because you're running away from your responsibilities.... She quickly came p with a reasonable excuse. "I'm here to represent my clan, the Liekki clan. No one else could come, they're busy with.... Other things."
She changed the subject. "Leader of the clan, huh? Well, nice to meet you chief, I'm Calana." She held out a tiny hand and shook one of the guardian's claws, arranging her crest into a happy gesture.
"It's nice to meet you too, but i get this weird feeling about you, some thing i don't feel about others..." he replied, deep within thought. He shook his head and then said, "Never mind that, you should be enjoying the Jubilee!" and on that note, he flew up and started to continue searching for his clan members. He thought about the feeling he had about Calana, and wondered deeply until he realized, She lied right to my face, and i paid no mind to it! the only way he knew this was of how the on who represents the clan is normally is the leader of the clan or they are never on their own, they're always with the clan.

(( i have to do some things, might be back in an hour or so))

@PhoenixGirl513
"It's nice to meet you too, but i get this weird feeling about you, some thing i don't feel about others..." he replied, deep within thought. He shook his head and then said, "Never mind that, you should be enjoying the Jubilee!" and on that note, he flew up and started to continue searching for his clan members. He thought about the feeling he had about Calana, and wondered deeply until he realized, She lied right to my face, and i paid no mind to it! the only way he knew this was of how the on who represents the clan is normally is the leader of the clan or they are never on their own, they're always with the clan.

(( i have to do some things, might be back in an hour or so))

@PhoenixGirl513
(((@kazmakemake No problem!))

Calana watched him fly up and look around. She didn't like lying, but she didn't want to delve into her past. She realized that he'd been the first dragon she'd talked to in ages, and she didn't like the idea of just letting him fly off without even learning his name. She didn't want to be annoying, but she felt that she could help him find his comrades. She flew up again to speak to him.
"You know, Faes have sharp eyes, I can help you find your clan!" She reasoned. She wasn't lying, you needed sharp eyes to catch insects. "And I never got your name."
(((@kazmakemake No problem!))

Calana watched him fly up and look around. She didn't like lying, but she didn't want to delve into her past. She realized that he'd been the first dragon she'd talked to in ages, and she didn't like the idea of just letting him fly off without even learning his name. She didn't want to be annoying, but she felt that she could help him find his comrades. She flew up again to speak to him.
"You know, Faes have sharp eyes, I can help you find your clan!" She reasoned. She wasn't lying, you needed sharp eyes to catch insects. "And I never got your name."
((Short break= Small Post))

The guardian spun around and replied, "I don't give out my name to many, definitely not to liars! I find them on my own accord." But deep in his mind, he knew he would need her help.

@PhoenixGirl513
((Short break= Small Post))

The guardian spun around and replied, "I don't give out my name to many, definitely not to liars! I find them on my own accord." But deep in his mind, he knew he would need her help.

@PhoenixGirl513
1 2 3 4 5