Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee RP!
1 2 3 4 5
((@kazmakemake That's fine, I'll probably be on all day cause the weather is horrible...))

Calana lowered her crest angrily and growled, a pathetic sound coming from a fae, but she didn't care. Fire dragons were known for their quick, hot tempers, and she was no exception. "Well, I don't tend to lay out my past to complete strangers! Excuse me for trying to be nice! Fine, if you don't want my help, I'll just be on my way! Good luck finding your friends in this crowd with those tiny eyes!" She turned away and flew in no particular direction. She hated blowing up like that, but this guy knew nothing about her and didn't have the right to judge her before he even knew her. she landed on top of some ruins, fuming.
((@kazmakemake That's fine, I'll probably be on all day cause the weather is horrible...))

Calana lowered her crest angrily and growled, a pathetic sound coming from a fae, but she didn't care. Fire dragons were known for their quick, hot tempers, and she was no exception. "Well, I don't tend to lay out my past to complete strangers! Excuse me for trying to be nice! Fine, if you don't want my help, I'll just be on my way! Good luck finding your friends in this crowd with those tiny eyes!" She turned away and flew in no particular direction. She hated blowing up like that, but this guy knew nothing about her and didn't have the right to judge her before he even knew her. she landed on top of some ruins, fuming.
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
The guardian closed his eyes, and thought what have i done, after all, she was right about my eyes, it helpless trying to find anyone with them. maybe i should go and apologize to her, not like she'll want to have me in her sights as he opened his eyes, a snapper crashed into him,and he fell like an empty shell of a beetle, and smashed into the ground behind the ruins that a few faes sat atop.

@PhoenixGirl513
The guardian closed his eyes, and thought what have i done, after all, she was right about my eyes, it helpless trying to find anyone with them. maybe i should go and apologize to her, not like she'll want to have me in her sights as he opened his eyes, a snapper crashed into him,and he fell like an empty shell of a beetle, and smashed into the ground behind the ruins that a few faes sat atop.

@PhoenixGirl513
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
Calana had just happened to be looking down when she saw an unusually large snapper mow over that nameless guardian. When he didn't get up, she looked around at the other faes on the ledge with her. None of them took any notice and it didn't look like anyone was trying to help him. She rolled her eyes. Damn her helpful nature.
She darted down to where he lay and perched in front of his face, trying to see if he was awake. "You okay buddy?" She waved a tiny claw in front of his eyes.

@kazmakemake
Calana had just happened to be looking down when she saw an unusually large snapper mow over that nameless guardian. When he didn't get up, she looked around at the other faes on the ledge with her. None of them took any notice and it didn't look like anyone was trying to help him. She rolled her eyes. Damn her helpful nature.
She darted down to where he lay and perched in front of his face, trying to see if he was awake. "You okay buddy?" She waved a tiny claw in front of his eyes.

@kazmakemake
((Back from a thing I'm not explaining))

News of the event had spread, and a few Tundras came to help the guardian up onto his feet. Badly injured, his eyes open to see Calana in front of him, not something he thought he would see. the tundras, Icetian and Storminzia, thanked the fae for noticing the guardian. "Fudgie has things like this happen to him all the time, so he should recover in a few days or so." Storminzia told Calana, while Icetian wrapped up the wounds with some bandages. "Yeah, he feels that he has to know what we're doing, where we are, and all that. he seems like a pest, but he's only trying to keep us safe, and while he does that, he gets hurt a lot." Icetian said as he walked up towards them. and in perfect synchronization, they said, "Watch out for Snappers when you're flying."

@PhoenixGirl513
((Back from a thing I'm not explaining))

News of the event had spread, and a few Tundras came to help the guardian up onto his feet. Badly injured, his eyes open to see Calana in front of him, not something he thought he would see. the tundras, Icetian and Storminzia, thanked the fae for noticing the guardian. "Fudgie has things like this happen to him all the time, so he should recover in a few days or so." Storminzia told Calana, while Icetian wrapped up the wounds with some bandages. "Yeah, he feels that he has to know what we're doing, where we are, and all that. he seems like a pest, but he's only trying to keep us safe, and while he does that, he gets hurt a lot." Icetian said as he walked up towards them. and in perfect synchronization, they said, "Watch out for Snappers when you're flying."

@PhoenixGirl513
Calana had to chuckle at that comment. She smiled as she saw the tundras awkwardly trying to carry he weight of the guardian. Fudgie? She thought, it was a strange name, but fitting. Maybe it's a Wind thing
It also seemed strange to her that any dragon, even a guardian, could be so protective over an entire clan. It could just be that he had multiple charges, but she didn't know how leading a clan could affect a dragon.
Calana cursed herself for not bringing her satchel with her, where she normally kept minor healing potions among other odds and ends. It would have at least eased the poor guy's pain. But no matter, he was in the care of his clan now, and she supposed there was no more she could do.

@kazmakemake
Calana had to chuckle at that comment. She smiled as she saw the tundras awkwardly trying to carry he weight of the guardian. Fudgie? She thought, it was a strange name, but fitting. Maybe it's a Wind thing
It also seemed strange to her that any dragon, even a guardian, could be so protective over an entire clan. It could just be that he had multiple charges, but she didn't know how leading a clan could affect a dragon.
Calana cursed herself for not bringing her satchel with her, where she normally kept minor healing potions among other odds and ends. It would have at least eased the poor guy's pain. But no matter, he was in the care of his clan now, and she supposed there was no more she could do.

@kazmakemake
"So, what are you going to do now?" asked Storminzia, as he flicked a Cliff Lion into his mouth. Icetian quickly snapped at him, " How many times are you going to do that, we're here to help Fudgie and to find the others, not to graze on all the plant life!" He then spat out the stem of a plant, hoping no one saw him. At any point, the two could have walked away and taken their harmed chunk of weight with them, but they had stayed, only because they wanted to know about this fae. Mainly the reason she had been there to check on Fudgie. The two were always like this, they needed a reason. but the out come had always split into two groups, to blame or to thank. So to find their reason, they would either ask them too many questions or read their mind. They could do that, but they hardly do, for they must have the same thoughts, and they are always hurt after, by the dragon or by their thoughts.

@PhoenixGirl513
"So, what are you going to do now?" asked Storminzia, as he flicked a Cliff Lion into his mouth. Icetian quickly snapped at him, " How many times are you going to do that, we're here to help Fudgie and to find the others, not to graze on all the plant life!" He then spat out the stem of a plant, hoping no one saw him. At any point, the two could have walked away and taken their harmed chunk of weight with them, but they had stayed, only because they wanted to know about this fae. Mainly the reason she had been there to check on Fudgie. The two were always like this, they needed a reason. but the out come had always split into two groups, to blame or to thank. So to find their reason, they would either ask them too many questions or read their mind. They could do that, but they hardly do, for they must have the same thoughts, and they are always hurt after, by the dragon or by their thoughts.

@PhoenixGirl513
Calana flew to a nearby stand, where the vendor, a strangely dressed mirror, was demonstrating how she could use lenses to concentrate sunlight and cook insects. Calana was mainly interested in the insects themselves, she was starving. She exchanged a handful of immaculate tablets for several critters and flew off to find a place to eat. She couldn't shake those two tundras from her mind. They'd had an odd aura, projected a strange magic she didn't recognize. It was almost as if they knew something about her, or could. It was mildly unsettling, but her curiosity dominated her fear and she found herself looking for them once again, to further inquire about this oddity. Besides, she'd heard them talking about finding other dragons, and tundras were no more sighted than guardians. (She also had a small feeling that she didn't want to lose contact with the first person she'd talked to in ages)

@kazmakemake

((@LeafSong))
Calana flew to a nearby stand, where the vendor, a strangely dressed mirror, was demonstrating how she could use lenses to concentrate sunlight and cook insects. Calana was mainly interested in the insects themselves, she was starving. She exchanged a handful of immaculate tablets for several critters and flew off to find a place to eat. She couldn't shake those two tundras from her mind. They'd had an odd aura, projected a strange magic she didn't recognize. It was almost as if they knew something about her, or could. It was mildly unsettling, but her curiosity dominated her fear and she found herself looking for them once again, to further inquire about this oddity. Besides, she'd heard them talking about finding other dragons, and tundras were no more sighted than guardians. (She also had a small feeling that she didn't want to lose contact with the first person she'd talked to in ages)

@kazmakemake

((@LeafSong))
The tundras were wondering about what they had found out via the fae's mind, and they continued to do that until they were given incredible headaches that they expected to have. They knew they shouldn't use this power of theirs, but they needed to know about the fae. They learned a great deal about her, but one thing rang out to them, her past. They learned about her role in her clan, and what she should be doing right now. The mind reading was not their only power, they could talk with someone else without being there, and only one other in their clan could do this.Calana is the one you must find, she went to get food not long ago, and bring us something to help with this headache they said. and heard okay, sweet grass or seaberry.

Meanwhile, a sky and fire colored fae flew up behind Calana and said, "Hey, looking for something?"

@PhoenixGirl513
The tundras were wondering about what they had found out via the fae's mind, and they continued to do that until they were given incredible headaches that they expected to have. They knew they shouldn't use this power of theirs, but they needed to know about the fae. They learned a great deal about her, but one thing rang out to them, her past. They learned about her role in her clan, and what she should be doing right now. The mind reading was not their only power, they could talk with someone else without being there, and only one other in their clan could do this.Calana is the one you must find, she went to get food not long ago, and bring us something to help with this headache they said. and heard okay, sweet grass or seaberry.

Meanwhile, a sky and fire colored fae flew up behind Calana and said, "Hey, looking for something?"

@PhoenixGirl513
Calana stopped and turned around, perking up her crest in greeting. "I am, actually," she said, "A pair of tundras, carting around a very large, injured guardian." She smiled with her crest, happy to have met someone who could read its movement. "They emit a strange magical aura, different from any other's I've ever felt." Her mind was still half on the injured guardian, Fudgie. Her wrath had gone when she saw he was hurt. She'd always been sympathetic of the sick and injured, though she was no healer. All she could do to help were her forgotten potions she'd bought off a traveling merchant. She then realized the fae had been talking and tried to focus her ever-distracted mind back on the conversation. She could see that the fae knew she hadn't been listening, and folded her crest in embarrassment. "Sorry," she said, "Could you repeat that? By the way, the name's Calana."

@kazmakemake
Calana stopped and turned around, perking up her crest in greeting. "I am, actually," she said, "A pair of tundras, carting around a very large, injured guardian." She smiled with her crest, happy to have met someone who could read its movement. "They emit a strange magical aura, different from any other's I've ever felt." Her mind was still half on the injured guardian, Fudgie. Her wrath had gone when she saw he was hurt. She'd always been sympathetic of the sick and injured, though she was no healer. All she could do to help were her forgotten potions she'd bought off a traveling merchant. She then realized the fae had been talking and tried to focus her ever-distracted mind back on the conversation. She could see that the fae knew she hadn't been listening, and folded her crest in embarrassment. "Sorry," she said, "Could you repeat that? By the way, the name's Calana."

@kazmakemake
"Ah, Nice to meet you, I'm Arrowanaka. I was told to find you, so i could ask you some things, if it won't bother you too much of course." he said with a smile, Arrowanaka was always in a good mood, unless he was lied to. He always knew when someone lied, mainly from his brothers and their power of reading minds. He knew Calana had things they need to know, things that Storminzai and Icetian can't peek into her knowledge for, her current thoughts. Arrow, as he is called instead of his whole name, asked, "What are you most curious about right now?"

@PhoenixGirl513
"Ah, Nice to meet you, I'm Arrowanaka. I was told to find you, so i could ask you some things, if it won't bother you too much of course." he said with a smile, Arrowanaka was always in a good mood, unless he was lied to. He always knew when someone lied, mainly from his brothers and their power of reading minds. He knew Calana had things they need to know, things that Storminzai and Icetian can't peek into her knowledge for, her current thoughts. Arrow, as he is called instead of his whole name, asked, "What are you most curious about right now?"

@PhoenixGirl513
1 2 3 4 5