Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee RP!
1 2 3 4 5
"after Arrow had been hurt, we came here, knowing he was gone, so we have no idea" Storminzia said, while thinking of what might of happened while they were doing something else. Icetian then spoke up, only to leave his brother to look like an idiot, "We went and got food when we had our headaches." and as if it were just waiting for that moment, they burst out into extreme headaches, only this time, they went unable to talk, for every noise was heard 70x louder to them. Some others were about to ask what was wrong, but they were silenced by the fae that was nursing Arrow. She then let Calana know what they were going though, even if the stone was in effect. She was not trying to invade, she was trying to help.

@PhoenixGirl513
"after Arrow had been hurt, we came here, knowing he was gone, so we have no idea" Storminzia said, while thinking of what might of happened while they were doing something else. Icetian then spoke up, only to leave his brother to look like an idiot, "We went and got food when we had our headaches." and as if it were just waiting for that moment, they burst out into extreme headaches, only this time, they went unable to talk, for every noise was heard 70x louder to them. Some others were about to ask what was wrong, but they were silenced by the fae that was nursing Arrow. She then let Calana know what they were going though, even if the stone was in effect. She was not trying to invade, she was trying to help.

@PhoenixGirl513
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
Calana understood, and put away the battle stone, ceasing its use. She hoped that would help. She still didn't like the idea of people picking through every detail of her life, but she supposed she could deal with it. She was about to ask how it was possible to lose a three tonne guardian when she heard a faint voice coming from her right. She looked up into the sky and saw a tiny ice-and-chocolate shape grow into the form of a fae, flying encumbered by a heavy steel lute he had strapped to his chest. He saw her and flew faster, calling out to her as he came.
"Calana!" the fae shouted, drawing near and landing outside Icetian's clan, whom were still circled around Calana. "What are you doing here? I've been searching for you!"
Calana widened her eyes and dropped her crest in surprise. "Ryuu..?" she whispered, disbelieving.
Ryuu looked at the clan gathered around Calana. "What's happening here?" he asked, crest furrowed with worry, "Did you get yourself into trouble again?"
Calana just laughed and turned to the fae tending to Arrow. "You're in luck," she said proudly, "If anyone can help you find your friend, it's Ryuu. His senses are... heightened, to say the least."
Calana understood, and put away the battle stone, ceasing its use. She hoped that would help. She still didn't like the idea of people picking through every detail of her life, but she supposed she could deal with it. She was about to ask how it was possible to lose a three tonne guardian when she heard a faint voice coming from her right. She looked up into the sky and saw a tiny ice-and-chocolate shape grow into the form of a fae, flying encumbered by a heavy steel lute he had strapped to his chest. He saw her and flew faster, calling out to her as he came.
"Calana!" the fae shouted, drawing near and landing outside Icetian's clan, whom were still circled around Calana. "What are you doing here? I've been searching for you!"
Calana widened her eyes and dropped her crest in surprise. "Ryuu..?" she whispered, disbelieving.
Ryuu looked at the clan gathered around Calana. "What's happening here?" he asked, crest furrowed with worry, "Did you get yourself into trouble again?"
Calana just laughed and turned to the fae tending to Arrow. "You're in luck," she said proudly, "If anyone can help you find your friend, it's Ryuu. His senses are... heightened, to say the least."
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
Iromia called off the clan, but did it in complete silence, for any noise would hurt Storminzia and Icetian due to their headaches. She then turned towards Calana and Ryuu, confident that they would be of use for the search for Fudgie. Her crest flicked, then she darted above Calana and didn't let a rock fall on her, her help was as valuable as a sky dancer breed change scroll. (yay for current updates) Shaking the remaining dust and crumbled stone off of her, Iromia murmured to her self, "They're here to ruin the fun."

@PhoenixGirl513
Iromia called off the clan, but did it in complete silence, for any noise would hurt Storminzia and Icetian due to their headaches. She then turned towards Calana and Ryuu, confident that they would be of use for the search for Fudgie. Her crest flicked, then she darted above Calana and didn't let a rock fall on her, her help was as valuable as a sky dancer breed change scroll. (yay for current updates) Shaking the remaining dust and crumbled stone off of her, Iromia murmured to her self, "They're here to ruin the fun."

@PhoenixGirl513
Calana instinctively covered her head, not thinking Iromia would cover her. "Where the hell did rocks come from?" she asked quietly. Ryuu inched closer to her, and she nuzzled against her nephew to comfort him. It was strange to think of him as her nephew, they were almost the same age and considered themselves brother and sister, since Ryuu's father, Calana's brother Koren, was much, much older than her. And the proper heir to the Liekki throne, if he hadn't gone to serve the Flamecaller....
Ryuu clutched his lute like a lifeline, ever the nervous one. "Ryuu," Calana spoke in Ashen, the native language of her clan, to make him feel more comfortable. "We need to help these dragons find their leader. do you think you can use your power to track him?"
Ryuu glanced from Calana to the worried faces of Icetian's clan. His face grew resolute, and his nervousness left him, replaced by determination. "I'll do what I can, sister."
Calana turned back to Iromia. "He'll help." She said. "Now, who's 'They'?"

@kazmakemake ((Sorry for the late response!))
Calana instinctively covered her head, not thinking Iromia would cover her. "Where the hell did rocks come from?" she asked quietly. Ryuu inched closer to her, and she nuzzled against her nephew to comfort him. It was strange to think of him as her nephew, they were almost the same age and considered themselves brother and sister, since Ryuu's father, Calana's brother Koren, was much, much older than her. And the proper heir to the Liekki throne, if he hadn't gone to serve the Flamecaller....
Ryuu clutched his lute like a lifeline, ever the nervous one. "Ryuu," Calana spoke in Ashen, the native language of her clan, to make him feel more comfortable. "We need to help these dragons find their leader. do you think you can use your power to track him?"
Ryuu glanced from Calana to the worried faces of Icetian's clan. His face grew resolute, and his nervousness left him, replaced by determination. "I'll do what I can, sister."
Calana turned back to Iromia. "He'll help." She said. "Now, who's 'They'?"

@kazmakemake ((Sorry for the late response!))
(( its all fine and dandy, @PhoenixGirl513 ))

"Oh, 'they' are a few wind snappers who's lair is right next to ours. They are nothing more then a bunch of bandits and only want our land," Iromia explained, while watching for more rocks. "They want us dead so they can get our lair, but Fudgie normally stopped them." Soon everything made sense to them, it was the snappers who had taken Fudgie away, and are trying to eliminate the rest. Without Fudgie, the clan was not prepared for this, and started to plan their attack, or at least their distraction. the wanted Calana and Ryuu to find their main fighter ((side note, Fudgie is not used in the coliseum)) so he could take them down. the only flaw was if the snappers went after Calana and Ryuu, which would end with them getting hurt badly, so they would send a Strangler, a Death Seeker, and a Haorfrost Mauler to protect them

(( I'm leaving where Fudgie is up to you, for your the one who will be looking for him if Calana and Ryuu like the clan's plan))
(( its all fine and dandy, @PhoenixGirl513 ))

"Oh, 'they' are a few wind snappers who's lair is right next to ours. They are nothing more then a bunch of bandits and only want our land," Iromia explained, while watching for more rocks. "They want us dead so they can get our lair, but Fudgie normally stopped them." Soon everything made sense to them, it was the snappers who had taken Fudgie away, and are trying to eliminate the rest. Without Fudgie, the clan was not prepared for this, and started to plan their attack, or at least their distraction. the wanted Calana and Ryuu to find their main fighter ((side note, Fudgie is not used in the coliseum)) so he could take them down. the only flaw was if the snappers went after Calana and Ryuu, which would end with them getting hurt badly, so they would send a Strangler, a Death Seeker, and a Haorfrost Mauler to protect them

(( I'm leaving where Fudgie is up to you, for your the one who will be looking for him if Calana and Ryuu like the clan's plan))
Geez, and the Wind flight is known for being friendly? Calana thought. A clan of snappers, huh? That's a lot of muscle power...
She shook her fears away and addressed Iromia, Icetian and Storminzia. "Do you have anything that Fudgie has touched? It can be anything, but Ryuu's skill works better when he has something that the target has had extensive physical contact with. You see-"
Ryuu stopped her. "I'll explain, sister." he said. "Anyway, here's how my power works; A dragon's magical energy leaves an imprint on everything they touch. Using an object they've touched, I can recognize their magical imprint-everyone's is different, like fingerprints-and follow their presence. The more contact an object has with a dragon, the better my power will work. Do you have anything of Fudgie's? It can be anything really, so long as he's touched it."

@kazmakemake
Geez, and the Wind flight is known for being friendly? Calana thought. A clan of snappers, huh? That's a lot of muscle power...
She shook her fears away and addressed Iromia, Icetian and Storminzia. "Do you have anything that Fudgie has touched? It can be anything, but Ryuu's skill works better when he has something that the target has had extensive physical contact with. You see-"
Ryuu stopped her. "I'll explain, sister." he said. "Anyway, here's how my power works; A dragon's magical energy leaves an imprint on everything they touch. Using an object they've touched, I can recognize their magical imprint-everyone's is different, like fingerprints-and follow their presence. The more contact an object has with a dragon, the better my power will work. Do you have anything of Fudgie's? It can be anything really, so long as he's touched it."

@kazmakemake
everyone looked at what they had, the familiars did the same, but no one had anything of his, but like Icetian always did, he grabbed Speedy, Fudgie's familiar, and left the others looking like idiots. While Storminzia could hide his emotions, Icetian healed/ got over pain faster. But as icetian handed over the familiar, more rocks started to fall, too many for Iromia to block. The clan started to panic, but they knew what to do, after all, they did live next to them. Lantigai scratched at them, breaking them into smaller chunks. While others simply blocked them from hitting Calana and Ryuu. Someone came behind them and pulled them away from danger, and he was in a good mood while pulling them away from the chaos.
@PhoenixGirl513 ((sorry for not replying, i had things to do))
everyone looked at what they had, the familiars did the same, but no one had anything of his, but like Icetian always did, he grabbed Speedy, Fudgie's familiar, and left the others looking like idiots. While Storminzia could hide his emotions, Icetian healed/ got over pain faster. But as icetian handed over the familiar, more rocks started to fall, too many for Iromia to block. The clan started to panic, but they knew what to do, after all, they did live next to them. Lantigai scratched at them, breaking them into smaller chunks. While others simply blocked them from hitting Calana and Ryuu. Someone came behind them and pulled them away from danger, and he was in a good mood while pulling them away from the chaos.
@PhoenixGirl513 ((sorry for not replying, i had things to do))
Calana and Ryuu were pulled from immediate danger from the falling rocks, however, they ween't exactly pulled to safety. They hardly had enough time to turn and see who'd grabbed them before they were both stuffed into a large bag and carried off.
Ryuu yelled as his lute fell on him, and Calana just screamed in fury. She was thinking about just setting the gag on fire and was about to do it when Ryuu noticed.
"No!" He whispered sharply.
Calana growled. "What's your problem Ryuu?"
"We need to stay here." He said. "Obviously something big is carrying us-you know, like a snapper-and if we stay in here they might lead us straight to Fudgie!"
Calana thought for a moment, then nodded. She did, however, burn a small hole in he side of the bag so she could look out and see where they were going, so she could tell the others.
Calana tried to move inside the bag, which wasn't really difficult, and found that one of the familiars the Altoy clan had sent with them, the Death Seeker, had made it into the bag with them.
Suddenly, the bag fell, and both faes hit the ground rather harshly, tangled up in each other. The bag was pulled away, dumping them both on the floor of a rather large, dim cave. Calana distinctly heard the howling of warm wind outside its entrance. We're at the Windswept Plateau...?
"Here's our little trouble makers!" A large voice boomed behind them. When they turned around, they were facing a massive snapper, with the tiny, light green eyes of the Wind Flight.

((@kazmakemake Yeah, I guess punctuality isn't really my strong suit... Anyway, I'm operating under the assumpstion that sm=nappers are HUGE, when in reality they're not much bigger than faes! So RP-wise, I just assume they're almost as big as guardians (Guardians are freaking MASSIVE!)))
Calana and Ryuu were pulled from immediate danger from the falling rocks, however, they ween't exactly pulled to safety. They hardly had enough time to turn and see who'd grabbed them before they were both stuffed into a large bag and carried off.
Ryuu yelled as his lute fell on him, and Calana just screamed in fury. She was thinking about just setting the gag on fire and was about to do it when Ryuu noticed.
"No!" He whispered sharply.
Calana growled. "What's your problem Ryuu?"
"We need to stay here." He said. "Obviously something big is carrying us-you know, like a snapper-and if we stay in here they might lead us straight to Fudgie!"
Calana thought for a moment, then nodded. She did, however, burn a small hole in he side of the bag so she could look out and see where they were going, so she could tell the others.
Calana tried to move inside the bag, which wasn't really difficult, and found that one of the familiars the Altoy clan had sent with them, the Death Seeker, had made it into the bag with them.
Suddenly, the bag fell, and both faes hit the ground rather harshly, tangled up in each other. The bag was pulled away, dumping them both on the floor of a rather large, dim cave. Calana distinctly heard the howling of warm wind outside its entrance. We're at the Windswept Plateau...?
"Here's our little trouble makers!" A large voice boomed behind them. When they turned around, they were facing a massive snapper, with the tiny, light green eyes of the Wind Flight.

((@kazmakemake Yeah, I guess punctuality isn't really my strong suit... Anyway, I'm operating under the assumpstion that sm=nappers are HUGE, when in reality they're not much bigger than faes! So RP-wise, I just assume they're almost as big as guardians (Guardians are freaking MASSIVE!)))
Arrow had gotten up at the worst time possible, Calana and Ryuu were taken away, the clan was fighting snappers, and the familiars were no where to be seen. he knew what was going on, thanks to Icetian, but he needed to settle something with a dragon who he was hurt a lot by. He got up, took flight, and headed straight for Windswept Plateau. He was accompanied with Togamitai, for she had seen him get up and followed him. They flew as fast as the could, more or less arrow riding Togami, and reached their lair. Iridesce was fixing her cowl and feeding her familiar when they crashed in, and soon she was with them, Gliding though the wind as they headed towards the snapper's lair. they had found a trail of fish skeletons leading east, so east they went. they didn't talk at all, because they didn't want to be noticed by the ones holding their friends captive. Iridesce had been training before bonding with her familiar, who trained with her while helping with her apparel afterwords, so she had a bunch of breath stored up, waiting to be used.Iridesce took out her battle stone, a Pestilent Slash stone, jumped down, hissed at the snapper, and struck her foe before he could react.

@PhoenixGirl513 ((sorry, slept in a little (2-3 hours tops))) :P
Arrow had gotten up at the worst time possible, Calana and Ryuu were taken away, the clan was fighting snappers, and the familiars were no where to be seen. he knew what was going on, thanks to Icetian, but he needed to settle something with a dragon who he was hurt a lot by. He got up, took flight, and headed straight for Windswept Plateau. He was accompanied with Togamitai, for she had seen him get up and followed him. They flew as fast as the could, more or less arrow riding Togami, and reached their lair. Iridesce was fixing her cowl and feeding her familiar when they crashed in, and soon she was with them, Gliding though the wind as they headed towards the snapper's lair. they had found a trail of fish skeletons leading east, so east they went. they didn't talk at all, because they didn't want to be noticed by the ones holding their friends captive. Iridesce had been training before bonding with her familiar, who trained with her while helping with her apparel afterwords, so she had a bunch of breath stored up, waiting to be used.Iridesce took out her battle stone, a Pestilent Slash stone, jumped down, hissed at the snapper, and struck her foe before he could react.

@PhoenixGirl513 ((sorry, slept in a little (2-3 hours tops))) :P
Calana and Ryuu jumped as the mirror attacked their captor, and Calana took this as a perfect time to attack. She didn't have any damaging battle stones, so she decided to breathe fire instead. Ryuu took her hint and in a moment they were both scorching the enemy, carefully avoiding their allies from the Altoy clan. The snapper shrieked, and the cave around them burst into flames. Of course the Altoy fighters were scared of burning to death, and had closed their eyes to shield them from the smoke. Calana and Ryuu, being Fire dragons, were invulnerable to the flames and led their allies deeper into the cave. The snapper wouldn't die, they didn't throttle the flames enough for that. He would, however, be incapacitated. They were safe, for now.
As they went deeper into the cave, Calana noticed a crumpled piece of apparel on the ground. She picked it up and examined it, her amber eyes growing wide with excitement! She fluttered over to where Ryuu stood with the other dragons. "Ryuu!" she shouted happily, "This is Fudgie's turban! He was wearing it when I met him, it MUST have his imprint on it! You think you can find him with it?"
Ryuu took hold of the turban and closed his eyes. He had to concentrate, draw the aura into himself... It was very strong. He could clearly see Fudgie in his mind, based on his imprint. The aura pulled him deeper into the cave. He opened his eyes. "Follow me."

@kazmakemake
Calana and Ryuu jumped as the mirror attacked their captor, and Calana took this as a perfect time to attack. She didn't have any damaging battle stones, so she decided to breathe fire instead. Ryuu took her hint and in a moment they were both scorching the enemy, carefully avoiding their allies from the Altoy clan. The snapper shrieked, and the cave around them burst into flames. Of course the Altoy fighters were scared of burning to death, and had closed their eyes to shield them from the smoke. Calana and Ryuu, being Fire dragons, were invulnerable to the flames and led their allies deeper into the cave. The snapper wouldn't die, they didn't throttle the flames enough for that. He would, however, be incapacitated. They were safe, for now.
As they went deeper into the cave, Calana noticed a crumpled piece of apparel on the ground. She picked it up and examined it, her amber eyes growing wide with excitement! She fluttered over to where Ryuu stood with the other dragons. "Ryuu!" she shouted happily, "This is Fudgie's turban! He was wearing it when I met him, it MUST have his imprint on it! You think you can find him with it?"
Ryuu took hold of the turban and closed his eyes. He had to concentrate, draw the aura into himself... It was very strong. He could clearly see Fudgie in his mind, based on his imprint. The aura pulled him deeper into the cave. He opened his eyes. "Follow me."

@kazmakemake
1 2 3 4 5