Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Shipwreck - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(( @artemiis oh also Spiraling ( @blackcosmos ) is making himself food. Out of thin air :o ))

((edit: I suck at summaries ;-; ))
(( @artemiis oh also Spiraling ( @blackcosmos ) is making himself food. Out of thin air :o ))

((edit: I suck at summaries ;-; ))
@Artemiis

((And Cal opened a chest. WITH HIS MIND))
@Artemiis

((And Cal opened a chest. WITH HIS MIND))
u1Hs1Pq.png
((IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?? @naralia I totally didn't catch that D: Okay so everyone is starting to realize their powers slowly. Keylin is actually at this chest with Ricky and Cal I just realized ( @scryzze ) , and now I'm officially lost too T-T ))
((IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?? @naralia I totally didn't catch that D: Okay so everyone is starting to realize their powers slowly. Keylin is actually at this chest with Ricky and Cal I just realized ( @scryzze ) , and now I'm officially lost too T-T ))
((@Vvildern I was confused about the fact that Spiraling had opened the chest so I thought they came over when that happened, and were paying attention to that and not Keylin pfff))
((@Vvildern I was confused about the fact that Spiraling had opened the chest so I thought they came over when that happened, and were paying attention to that and not Keylin pfff))
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Vvildern

((lol I'm sorry it wasn't that obvious ;-; Why don't we make an order that everyone will post in? It might be kind of a hassle but at least we won't post all over the place))
@Vvildern

((lol I'm sorry it wasn't that obvious ;-; Why don't we make an order that everyone will post in? It might be kind of a hassle but at least we won't post all over the place))
u1Hs1Pq.png
((Okay tysm :) ))

The first thing Viridian awoke to was a mouthful of sand and her head felt like someone had been pounding on it like it was an anvil. "Ugh. What happened?" She groaned spitting out the sand with eyes squinted and a hand on her hand. Then the second thing she remembered was the shipwreck. "Holy sh** were's everyone else?!" She scrambled to her feet and looked around.

Debris was everywhere from the ship and she looked around for anyone. She raised a hand to her eyes and saw a passenger who was waving around. Viridian headed for the passenger standing near the chest by the beach.
@nekothekat
@vvildern
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte
((Okay tysm :) ))

The first thing Viridian awoke to was a mouthful of sand and her head felt like someone had been pounding on it like it was an anvil. "Ugh. What happened?" She groaned spitting out the sand with eyes squinted and a hand on her hand. Then the second thing she remembered was the shipwreck. "Holy sh** were's everyone else?!" She scrambled to her feet and looked around.

Debris was everywhere from the ship and she looked around for anyone. She raised a hand to her eyes and saw a passenger who was waving around. Viridian headed for the passenger standing near the chest by the beach.
@nekothekat
@vvildern
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
(( @scryzze I think at this point almost everyone has tried to open the chest at once and found different things lol. So lets see... maybe we just say that there has just been golden light every time it's opened? And whatever you powers are supposed to be start to surge. Sound okay? We can rewrite what happened a little bit to make it all fit together? ))
@NekoTheKat @Lightshadow101 @BlackCosmos @Scryzze @gigabyte @Artemiis @naralia
(( @scryzze I think at this point almost everyone has tried to open the chest at once and found different things lol. So lets see... maybe we just say that there has just been golden light every time it's opened? And whatever you powers are supposed to be start to surge. Sound okay? We can rewrite what happened a little bit to make it all fit together? ))
@NekoTheKat @Lightshadow101 @BlackCosmos @Scryzze @gigabyte @Artemiis @naralia
@Vvildern @NekoTheKat @Lightshadow101 @BlackCosmos @Scryzze @gigabyte @Artemiis

((Ok so let's assume that the chest didn't fly open when Ricky and Cal came close, and that after they opened it they got powers. lol I'm confuzzled))
@Vvildern @NekoTheKat @Lightshadow101 @BlackCosmos @Scryzze @gigabyte @Artemiis

((Ok so let's assume that the chest didn't fly open when Ricky and Cal came close, and that after they opened it they got powers. lol I'm confuzzled))
u1Hs1Pq.png
(( @naralia That sounds like a good idea... Let's say the chest hasn't been opened at all yet? And when it is, then the powers will hit full-force?

Okay so Viridian has joined Cal, Keylin, Ricky, and Spiraling at the chest. Now Rowan, Kaydence, Tommie, and Vincent are the only ones not being played. Right? Am I missing anyone?
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

So Cal, Ricky, Spiraling, Keylin, and Viridian are the only ones being played right now, right? I feel like I'm missing someone. ))
(( @naralia That sounds like a good idea... Let's say the chest hasn't been opened at all yet? And when it is, then the powers will hit full-force?

Okay so Viridian has joined Cal, Keylin, Ricky, and Spiraling at the chest. Now Rowan, Kaydence, Tommie, and Vincent are the only ones not being played. Right? Am I missing anyone?
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

So Cal, Ricky, Spiraling, Keylin, and Viridian are the only ones being played right now, right? I feel like I'm missing someone. ))
@Vvildern
(I'm still alive, ya know XD)
@Vvildern
(I'm still alive, ya know XD)
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9