Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Shipwreck - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@nekothekat
@ lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

"Mkay" Kaydence says before running to where he pointed. Soon, she found a small pond that looked relatively clear. "ROWAN! I FOUND SOMETHING!" she yelled. While waiting for him to come, Kaydence saw a wounded bird lying on the ground. She touched it, hoping to give it comfort, but instead a golden light flashed, and the bird's wound healed. It soon flapped away, leaving kaydence to stare at her hands in awe.
@nekothekat
@ lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

"Mkay" Kaydence says before running to where he pointed. Soon, she found a small pond that looked relatively clear. "ROWAN! I FOUND SOMETHING!" she yelled. While waiting for him to come, Kaydence saw a wounded bird lying on the ground. She touched it, hoping to give it comfort, but instead a golden light flashed, and the bird's wound healed. It soon flapped away, leaving kaydence to stare at her hands in awe.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png

@gigabyte
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@Vvidern
@artemiis

Tommie- Looking for the source of the voice

Looking around, Tommie noticed somthing at his feet. it was gray and long and soft. Tommie picked up the feather... and promptly barfed. So much for the magic of chili-cheese nachos.

@gigabyte
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@Vvidern
@artemiis

Tommie- Looking for the source of the voice

Looking around, Tommie noticed somthing at his feet. it was gray and long and soft. Tommie picked up the feather... and promptly barfed. So much for the magic of chili-cheese nachos.
7XI1FUO.pngjDhfeIt.png
(( @lightshadow101 ignore my last post. I just can't fix that fiasco. I'm gonna write a new one =.= ))
(( @lightshadow101 ignore my last post. I just can't fix that fiasco. I'm gonna write a new one =.= ))
@nekothekat
@ lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

((I'm scared to leave and take a shower because my pings will explode XD))
@nekothekat
@ lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

((I'm scared to leave and take a shower because my pings will explode XD))
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@gigabyte
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@Vvidern
@artemiis

Tommie-With kaydence and Rowan

As he rejoined the pair, he noticed they were gathered around something. "What are you looking aaaaaaaaaa nope no no." As the flying rat's wing healed he heard it thank her. It was probably his nerves getting to him... Stupid scary bird making him hear things...
@gigabyte
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@Vvidern
@artemiis

Tommie-With kaydence and Rowan

As he rejoined the pair, he noticed they were gathered around something. "What are you looking aaaaaaaaaa nope no no." As the flying rat's wing healed he heard it thank her. It was probably his nerves getting to him... Stupid scary bird making him hear things...
7XI1FUO.pngjDhfeIt.png
@Lightshadow101

I won't ping you until you get back if that will help. I know how you feel XD

I once woke up to 47 pings. ;-;
@Lightshadow101

I won't ping you until you get back if that will help. I know how you feel XD

I once woke up to 47 pings. ;-;
u1Hs1Pq.png
@lightshadow101 & @gigabyte

Rowan - with kaydence and tommie in the edge of the trees

Tommie barfed. So Rowan barfed. "AUGH" he groaned, clutching his stomach. "Please don't do that..." Then he saw the bird, and couldn't help a spark of curiosity. The thing suddenly flew away? And there was water? Water was good. Dead bird flying was weird. "What just happened, Kaydence??" He whispered. His stomach gurgled.
@lightshadow101 & @gigabyte

Rowan - with kaydence and tommie in the edge of the trees

Tommie barfed. So Rowan barfed. "AUGH" he groaned, clutching his stomach. "Please don't do that..." Then he saw the bird, and couldn't help a spark of curiosity. The thing suddenly flew away? And there was water? Water was good. Dead bird flying was weird. "What just happened, Kaydence??" He whispered. His stomach gurgled.
@Naralia
((I'm fine XD. I once got back from school with 182 pings. I quite that RP, because most of the pings were just them reloading the post, trying to get me to answer))
@Naralia
((I'm fine XD. I once got back from school with 182 pings. I quite that RP, because most of the pings were just them reloading the post, trying to get me to answer))
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@nekothekat
@ lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

"I-I don't know" she walks over to them, resting her hands on their shoulders. Suddenly, golden glows sprung from her fingers again. "Wha-What?" I must be going insane
@nekothekat
@ lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

"I-I don't know" she walks over to them, resting her hands on their shoulders. Suddenly, golden glows sprung from her fingers again. "Wha-What?" I must be going insane
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@lightshadow101 okay I'm gonna take break while you go too I think xD @gigabyte wanna wait for them?
@lightshadow101 okay I'm gonna take break while you go too I think xD @gigabyte wanna wait for them?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9