Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Shipwreck - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Tommie- On the Beach

Tommie groaned . All of a sudden he saw a figure step out of the woods. "HEY! HEY YOU!" he called, trying to follow the figure, " what's going on?"

@gigabyte
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@Vvidern
@artemiis
Tommie- On the Beach

Tommie groaned . All of a sudden he saw a figure step out of the woods. "HEY! HEY YOU!" he called, trying to follow the figure, " what's going on?"

@gigabyte
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@Vvidern
@artemiis
7XI1FUO.pngjDhfeIt.png

@gigabyte
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@Vvidern
@artemiis

Tommie - with kaydence
He turned back to the sick girl in concern. what to do...? go back to kaydence! she needed help! "Are you ok?" he asked gently.

@gigabyte
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@Vvidern
@artemiis

Tommie - with kaydence
He turned back to the sick girl in concern. what to do...? go back to kaydence! she needed help! "Are you ok?" he asked gently.
7XI1FUO.pngjDhfeIt.png

Keylin-Beach

A soft groan echoed from the face-down person in the sand. His hand clenched, pulling towards his body before opening it again and pushing himself onto his side. His vision was blurry, and he absentmindedly worried that he'd been blinded. Then he remembered he was far-sighted. Ah, well. One problem solved. Achingly sitting up, he cursed the lack of glasses on his face and felt around, relief swelling to find them not too far from where he was sitting. He wiped them off to the best of his ability, putting them back where they belong and looking around. What a mess it was... That crash was pretty bad.

He remembered it well, though he'd passed out sometime afterwards in the freezing water. Swimming wasn't his strong suite. Though it wasn't time to dwell on that. He shakily stood up, his clearer vision allowing him to notice the multiple other people who had washed ashore. Multiple others seemed to have woken up already, and seemed to have gathered together. Keylin sighed, wiping some of the sand from his hair. He had no idea where they were, and to top it all off, that weird chest was leaking... light?

Keylin-Beach

A soft groan echoed from the face-down person in the sand. His hand clenched, pulling towards his body before opening it again and pushing himself onto his side. His vision was blurry, and he absentmindedly worried that he'd been blinded. Then he remembered he was far-sighted. Ah, well. One problem solved. Achingly sitting up, he cursed the lack of glasses on his face and felt around, relief swelling to find them not too far from where he was sitting. He wiped them off to the best of his ability, putting them back where they belong and looking around. What a mess it was... That crash was pretty bad.

He remembered it well, though he'd passed out sometime afterwards in the freezing water. Swimming wasn't his strong suite. Though it wasn't time to dwell on that. He shakily stood up, his clearer vision allowing him to notice the multiple other people who had washed ashore. Multiple others seemed to have woken up already, and seemed to have gathered together. Keylin sighed, wiping some of the sand from his hair. He had no idea where they were, and to top it all off, that weird chest was leaking... light?
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

Rowan - with Kadence and Tommie (?)

When Kaydence doubled over in nausea, Rowan's own kicked up again. But he tried to ignore it and put a hand on her back gently. "Are you okay? A shelter is a good idea, but I don't think any of us should push ourselves too hard just yet..."

Ricky - with Cal (?)

A boy had appeared suddenly, and Ricky felt a mixture of relief and dismay. What do I do? I can't move much... She just groaned with her face in the sand, and failed once more in pushing herself up. "I'm so dizzy..." she mumbled.
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

Rowan - with Kadence and Tommie (?)

When Kaydence doubled over in nausea, Rowan's own kicked up again. But he tried to ignore it and put a hand on her back gently. "Are you okay? A shelter is a good idea, but I don't think any of us should push ourselves too hard just yet..."

Ricky - with Cal (?)

A boy had appeared suddenly, and Ricky felt a mixture of relief and dismay. What do I do? I can't move much... She just groaned with her face in the sand, and failed once more in pushing herself up. "I'm so dizzy..." she mumbled.
@nekothekat
@ lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

Kaydence - On the beach with Tommie and Rowan
"Yu-Yeah, I'm fine" She soon feels the sickness going away, replaced i=with a strange glowing sensation. She tries to get up and and succeeds, quickly noticing her fatigue and headache were gone. "I think I'm ready to get to work" Kaydence says to Rowan, feeling as if she was glowing with golden light.

(Her powers are starting to develop!)
@nekothekat
@ lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

Kaydence - On the beach with Tommie and Rowan
"Yu-Yeah, I'm fine" She soon feels the sickness going away, replaced i=with a strange glowing sensation. She tries to get up and and succeeds, quickly noticing her fatigue and headache were gone. "I think I'm ready to get to work" Kaydence says to Rowan, feeling as if she was glowing with golden light.

(Her powers are starting to develop!)
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

Rowan - with Kaydence on the beach

Rowan was startled by the sudden change in the girl's demeanor. But glad that she started to feel better. "Oh... uh... well good. Then let's work together and see if we can get a work party together to find a place to stay for the night?" He glanced out over the ocean, noting the slowly sinking sun. They won't have much time before nightfall - and who knows where they were or what was out there.
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

Rowan - with Kaydence on the beach

Rowan was startled by the sudden change in the girl's demeanor. But glad that she started to feel better. "Oh... uh... well good. Then let's work together and see if we can get a work party together to find a place to stay for the night?" He glanced out over the ocean, noting the slowly sinking sun. They won't have much time before nightfall - and who knows where they were or what was out there.
@gigabyte
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@Vvidern
@artemiis

Tommie- With Kaydence and Rowan... and something else

Tommie could tell the other boy, Rowan was his name, got a bit queasy at Kaydence's own nausea.
He was eternally greatful for his uncle's chilli-cheese-nacho eating contests, as almost nothing could make him barf anymore. Except for... them. As the two conversed he looked around, checking the island for any winged demons. He thought he heard someone say something but... no the others were absorbed in there own conversation. "Who said that??" No one replied.

((ayyyyyye Powers))
@gigabyte
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@Vvidern
@artemiis

Tommie- With Kaydence and Rowan... and something else

Tommie could tell the other boy, Rowan was his name, got a bit queasy at Kaydence's own nausea.
He was eternally greatful for his uncle's chilli-cheese-nacho eating contests, as almost nothing could make him barf anymore. Except for... them. As the two conversed he looked around, checking the island for any winged demons. He thought he heard someone say something but... no the others were absorbed in there own conversation. "Who said that??" No one replied.

((ayyyyyye Powers))
7XI1FUO.pngjDhfeIt.png
@nekothekat
@ lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

Kaydence - Heading to the tree line to build a shelter with Rowan

"Sounds good to me" she begins walking to the tree line, hoping to find materials to build a lean-to. "You feeling okay?" she asks, noticing Rowan's nausea, and hoping it wasn't her fault. "I want to build a lean-to, because that'll be easy, but it'll need to be pretty big." she sighs, feeling a bit tired again.
@nekothekat
@ lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

Kaydence - Heading to the tree line to build a shelter with Rowan

"Sounds good to me" she begins walking to the tree line, hoping to find materials to build a lean-to. "You feeling okay?" she asks, noticing Rowan's nausea, and hoping it wasn't her fault. "I want to build a lean-to, because that'll be easy, but it'll need to be pretty big." she sighs, feeling a bit tired again.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Vvildern @NekoTheKat @Lightshadow101 @BlackCosmos @Scryzze @gigabyte @Artemiis

Cal - with Ricky

"Um, should I..." Cal trailed off. With a moments hesitation he lifted the girl to her feet, and brushed the sand off before backing away a little awkwardly. "Er, I'm Calcifer, but you can call me Cal." He smiled brightly. "Looks like we've gotten ourselves in a bit of a fix, eh?" He said, then gestured to the other people now waking up on the sand and the bits of wood that had washed up on the shore.
@Vvildern @NekoTheKat @Lightshadow101 @BlackCosmos @Scryzze @gigabyte @Artemiis

Cal - with Ricky

"Um, should I..." Cal trailed off. With a moments hesitation he lifted the girl to her feet, and brushed the sand off before backing away a little awkwardly. "Er, I'm Calcifer, but you can call me Cal." He smiled brightly. "Looks like we've gotten ourselves in a bit of a fix, eh?" He said, then gestured to the other people now waking up on the sand and the bits of wood that had washed up on the shore.
u1Hs1Pq.png
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

(( lol "except for...them." EVERYONE SEND BIRBS))

Rowan - Tommie and Kaydence

The boy near them mumbled something, and Rowan didn't quite catch it. Did he drink seawater?I've heard that can cause hallucinations or something... Actually I'm not sure... He cursed his terrible memory, and the classes his father had forced him to take. Shaking his head, he returned his attention to Kaydence. "Hang on a second. A lean-to is a big project... Maybe we should find water, and there could be a good spot near there. Good limbs and stuff too." He offered. "Water might help us all recover enough to help out?"

((I wonder how I'll get mister Green Thumb's powers to show up....hm...))

((edit: AH NINJA'D. I had to change my post D: ))

((edit: NINJA'D TWICE))
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia
@scryzze
@blackcosmos
@artemiis
@gigabyte

(( lol "except for...them." EVERYONE SEND BIRBS))

Rowan - Tommie and Kaydence

The boy near them mumbled something, and Rowan didn't quite catch it. Did he drink seawater?I've heard that can cause hallucinations or something... Actually I'm not sure... He cursed his terrible memory, and the classes his father had forced him to take. Shaking his head, he returned his attention to Kaydence. "Hang on a second. A lean-to is a big project... Maybe we should find water, and there could be a good spot near there. Good limbs and stuff too." He offered. "Water might help us all recover enough to help out?"

((I wonder how I'll get mister Green Thumb's powers to show up....hm...))

((edit: AH NINJA'D. I had to change my post D: ))

((edit: NINJA'D TWICE))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9