Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Shipwreck - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ nekothekat
@vvildern
@Lightshadow101
@naralia

Vincent suddenly jolted up a crab had pinched him, a banging in his head greeted him. "Ugh, damn... my head..." He mumbled
@ nekothekat
@vvildern
@Lightshadow101
@naralia

Vincent suddenly jolted up a crab had pinched him, a banging in his head greeted him. "Ugh, damn... my head..." He mumbled
@Vvildern ((heyo! I wanted to say I'd like to join before this gets too far. I'll fill up my character sheet and notify you when I do!))
@Vvildern ((heyo! I wanted to say I'd like to join before this gets too far. I'll fill up my character sheet and notify you when I do!))
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Appearance: Long black hair tied into a low pony, and grey eyes. Skinny frame, and weird clothes.
Name: Spiraling
Power to be gained: Materialization
Crewmate or Passenger: Passenger
Personality: A general jerk, very flirtatious. He hates seeming nice.
Backstory: He was born on a war front, to his mother, Siren, a nurse. She taught him everything he knows, including medicine. He hates people that take their childhood for granted, but he isn't jealous. He wouldn't trade his mom for the world.
Extra: He is proficient in herbs, and modern medication.

@Vvildern
(Yo, can I hop in, or am I too late?)
Appearance: Long black hair tied into a low pony, and grey eyes. Skinny frame, and weird clothes.
Name: Spiraling
Power to be gained: Materialization
Crewmate or Passenger: Passenger
Personality: A general jerk, very flirtatious. He hates seeming nice.
Backstory: He was born on a war front, to his mother, Siren, a nurse. She taught him everything he knows, including medicine. He hates people that take their childhood for granted, but he isn't jealous. He wouldn't trade his mom for the world.
Extra: He is proficient in herbs, and modern medication.

@Vvildern
(Yo, can I hop in, or am I too late?)
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@nekothekat
@vvildern
@ Lightshadow101
@naralia

Kaydence sees another person get up, and immediately rushes over to him. "What happened? Do you remember? Are you okay?". She barrages him with those questions and more, hoping to get information and formulate a hypothesize about what's going on.
@nekothekat
@vvildern
@ Lightshadow101
@naralia

Kaydence sees another person get up, and immediately rushes over to him. "What happened? Do you remember? Are you okay?". She barrages him with those questions and more, hoping to get information and formulate a hypothesize about what's going on.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@ nekothekat
@vvildern
@Lightshadow101
@naralia

Gtg for a bit c ya!

"Hey chill girl, i just woke up.. But i can answer your questions. Ok all i remember is that storm.. and im ok.." Normaly he would just suddenly go into romantic mode but this time Vincent was shaken up.
@ nekothekat
@vvildern
@Lightshadow101
@naralia

Gtg for a bit c ya!

"Hey chill girl, i just woke up.. But i can answer your questions. Ok all i remember is that storm.. and im ok.." Normaly he would just suddenly go into romantic mode but this time Vincent was shaken up.
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia

Rowan - Beach

Groaning, Rowan rolled over onto his back slowly. He choked and sat up straight, barfing seawater. His head pounded, and his stomach felt like it was going to eat him from the inside out. His eyes were clenched shut, but he could feel a bright heat from the sun above him, and a weirder, glowing heat that he sensed more than felt not far away. Opening his eyes, he gasped - which was a mistake. More barfing.
When he was done, he looked around him. There were a few people scattered on the shore, and a strange glowing chest. Some of the others had begun to stir, and he tried to call out to them in a scratchy salt-scraped voice "Hey! Are you okay?" He coughed.

Rikai - Beach

Ricky heard a voice calling somewhere, and her mind struggled through the dark waves still smashing in her head. Where am I... What happened... she could barely think. Her eyes opened slowly, and water splashed into her face, making her cry out and scramble up weakly. She didn't get far. Falling on her face, she nearly blacked out again.

((edited because I posted late))
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia

Rowan - Beach

Groaning, Rowan rolled over onto his back slowly. He choked and sat up straight, barfing seawater. His head pounded, and his stomach felt like it was going to eat him from the inside out. His eyes were clenched shut, but he could feel a bright heat from the sun above him, and a weirder, glowing heat that he sensed more than felt not far away. Opening his eyes, he gasped - which was a mistake. More barfing.
When he was done, he looked around him. There were a few people scattered on the shore, and a strange glowing chest. Some of the others had begun to stir, and he tried to call out to them in a scratchy salt-scraped voice "Hey! Are you okay?" He coughed.

Rikai - Beach

Ricky heard a voice calling somewhere, and her mind struggled through the dark waves still smashing in her head. Where am I... What happened... she could barely think. Her eyes opened slowly, and water splashed into her face, making her cry out and scramble up weakly. She didn't get far. Falling on her face, she nearly blacked out again.

((edited because I posted late))
@nekothekat
@vvildern
@ Lightshadow101
@naralia
(Cya later!)

"Okay." She begins pacing, like she does when she's worried. Kaydence furrows her brow, and begins thinking, but she can't remember anything after getting on the ship.
@nekothekat
@vvildern
@ Lightshadow101
@naralia
(Cya later!)

"Okay." She begins pacing, like she does when she's worried. Kaydence furrows her brow, and begins thinking, but she can't remember anything after getting on the ship.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
((ahh I took too long to write my post D8 ))
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia

@scryzze welcome! Thanks for joining! And you too, @blackcosmos
((ahh I took too long to write my post D8 ))
@nekothekat
@lightshadow101
@naralia

@scryzze welcome! Thanks for joining! And you too, @blackcosmos
@Vvildern
((If it's not too late, I'd totally like to join. :) ))
@Vvildern
((If it's not too late, I'd totally like to join. :) ))
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@artemiis You're totally welcome! I'll add you to the pinglist!
@artemiis You're totally welcome! I'll add you to the pinglist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9