Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Society of the White Zalis
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Purpleater13@King2014 @NekotheKat @snowythedragon @Naralia @Automne

[[ SORRy guyys gonna have to drop out of the rp ;v;
@Purpleater13@King2014 @NekotheKat @snowythedragon @Naralia @Automne

[[ SORRy guyys gonna have to drop out of the rp ;v;
@DragonChickedy
dang dude :P
@DragonChickedy
dang dude :P
TsScxkb.gif
aww good byee then! Aria reached the other side of the pool "no no! get away! my food not yours!" said aria as she climbed up onto the land

@Purpleater13@King2014 @NekotheKat @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne @snowythedragon

wish you could stay with us... ive got some big battles and plot stuff coming up when more people are active.. its gonna be fun
aww good byee then! Aria reached the other side of the pool "no no! get away! my food not yours!" said aria as she climbed up onto the land

@Purpleater13@King2014 @NekotheKat @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne @snowythedragon

wish you could stay with us... ive got some big battles and plot stuff coming up when more people are active.. its gonna be fun
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium

haha yeah sorry ;v; it's just that im asleep when you guys are awake, and its a lot to read and keep up with! ]]
@nyrazium

haha yeah sorry ;v; it's just that im asleep when you guys are awake, and its a lot to read and keep up with! ]]
well rping is how i brainstorm for bigger things like my webcomic or the stories i write are pretty loreheavy

well goodbye then

@DragonChickedy
well rping is how i brainstorm for bigger things like my webcomic or the stories i write are pretty loreheavy

well goodbye then

@DragonChickedy
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
umm right now we are all crossing an underground lake and being eyed by whaleserpents that are begging for food like puppies
btw where have you been
@King2014
umm right now we are all crossing an underground lake and being eyed by whaleserpents that are begging for food like puppies
btw where have you been
@King2014
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
but we are crossing a lake.. all of us are and before that we where heading down a tunnel that we came in from
@King2014
but we are crossing a lake.. all of us are and before that we where heading down a tunnel that we came in from
@King2014
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
okay... your characters are crossing the lake and whaleserpents are nuzzling you and begging for your food rations with big puppy eyes
wait which of your dragons are you using?
@King2014
okay... your characters are crossing the lake and whaleserpents are nuzzling you and begging for your food rations with big puppy eyes
wait which of your dragons are you using?
@King2014
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
im sorry guys this rp has gotten way out of hand... so im shutting it down... im going to try it again but this time i will be closeing it after four players join so come join me if you can
goodbye
if anyone wants to continue this rp without me you are welcome to

and if you do want to join me for the re run enter at the society of the white zalis (open)
im sorry guys this rp has gotten way out of hand... so im shutting it down... im going to try it again but this time i will be closeing it after four players join so come join me if you can
goodbye
if anyone wants to continue this rp without me you are welcome to

and if you do want to join me for the re run enter at the society of the white zalis (open)
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium
Lol
Ping meh brah

I assume that King is using
the dragon in the icon :P
@nyrazium
Lol
Ping meh brah

I assume that King is using
the dragon in the icon :P