Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Society of the White Zalis
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekoTheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

(Oh god a starnosed mole ewwwww - I love badgers and moles, but starnosed moles are scary. Especially giant ones. And I feel like that was a City of Ember reference XD)

Deimos noticed the Imperial shouting randomly at the...thing, and the Mirror clapping some wooden boards together. "Er..." He said, confused at first, but then copied what the Imperial was doing and began shouting at the thing, because that seemed like the best course of action. Of course.

(I'm sorry, I can't sleep. I go to bed late and wake up late. My internal clock is broken ;-;)
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekoTheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

(Oh god a starnosed mole ewwwww - I love badgers and moles, but starnosed moles are scary. Especially giant ones. And I feel like that was a City of Ember reference XD)

Deimos noticed the Imperial shouting randomly at the...thing, and the Mirror clapping some wooden boards together. "Er..." He said, confused at first, but then copied what the Imperial was doing and began shouting at the thing, because that seemed like the best course of action. Of course.

(I'm sorry, I can't sleep. I go to bed late and wake up late. My internal clock is broken ;-;)
u1Hs1Pq.png
the badgermole started to become confused it kept sniffing and pricking its ears to try to find where a single dragon was... but all the noise was disorienting it
(tbh it was actually a reference to the avatar series)

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

iXNOttm.gif
the badgermole started to become confused it kept sniffing and pricking its ears to try to find where a single dragon was... but all the noise was disorienting it
(tbh it was actually a reference to the avatar series)

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

iXNOttm.gif
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

(Ok :3)

Deimos continued to yell at the mole thing, confusing it even more.

Helena's head swiveled to the direction that the loud voices were coming from. "Deimos?" She whispered. She jumped forward, and mistaking a rock for Deimos, slammed into it. "OW!" She yelped, and rubbed her nose. Suddenly a tunnel opened up beside her. "Eh?" She poked her head in, only to be met by more darkness and cobwebs. "Huh. Wonder where this goes..."
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

(Ok :3)

Deimos continued to yell at the mole thing, confusing it even more.

Helena's head swiveled to the direction that the loud voices were coming from. "Deimos?" She whispered. She jumped forward, and mistaking a rock for Deimos, slammed into it. "OW!" She yelped, and rubbed her nose. Suddenly a tunnel opened up beside her. "Eh?" She poked her head in, only to be met by more darkness and cobwebs. "Huh. Wonder where this goes..."
u1Hs1Pq.png
"wait dont go in the random tunnel... grrr... lets keep yelling at this thing until it gets ticked off and runs away!" said Aria

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

iXNOttm.gif
"wait dont go in the random tunnel... grrr... lets keep yelling at this thing until it gets ticked off and runs away!" said Aria

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

iXNOttm.gif
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @ snowythedragon @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne (The actual animal is scary ;^;) "Go away! Go away! Come back another day!" Trigger was yelleing. Gamzee was beginning to feel tired but kept going. (For people who don't know, Badger thingy VV) [img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j409/SE_Wong/Avatar%20The%20Last%20Airbender/NylatheShirshu.png[/img]
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @ snowythedragon @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne
(The actual animal is scary ;^;)

"Go away! Go away! Come back another day!" Trigger was yelleing. Gamzee was beginning to feel tired but kept going.

(For people who don't know, Badger thingy VV)
NylatheShirshu.png
TsScxkb.gif
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne (I haven't seen Avatar but that thing actually looks cool, I'd totally ride it :P) Deimos yelled at it. "Hey! Over here, you fat...thing with a creepy mustache! Yeah, I'm talkin' to you!" [img]http://www.animalspot.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Star-Nosed-Mole.jpg[/img] (I'm so sorry ;-;)

(I haven't seen Avatar but that thing actually looks cool, I'd totally ride it :P)

Deimos yelled at it. "Hey! Over here, you fat...thing with a creepy mustache! Yeah, I'm talkin' to you!"

Star-Nosed-Mole.jpg

(I'm so sorry ;-;)
u1Hs1Pq.png
"yeah cmon lets beat this rock sucker!" yelled Rama

(ok gtg to bed goodnight!)

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

iXNOttm.gif
"yeah cmon lets beat this rock sucker!" yelled Rama

(ok gtg to bed goodnight!)

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

iXNOttm.gif
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @ snowythedragon @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne
(Very loud internal screaming)

"One day I will capture it and ride it to victory." Gamzee said rather sarcasticly. His movements had slowed down and his arms were beginning to hurt. He dropped the pannels and rubbed his arms. He mumbled to himself in a upset mannor. Trigger picked up the pannels and stuck them together too harshly and they shattered under the weight.
"Uh-oh." She muttered.

(Moles= Me no gusta DX)
(Is very tired, night every body :3)
(Very loud internal screaming)

"One day I will capture it and ride it to victory." Gamzee said rather sarcasticly. His movements had slowed down and his arms were beginning to hurt. He dropped the pannels and rubbed his arms. He mumbled to himself in a upset mannor. Trigger picked up the pannels and stuck them together too harshly and they shattered under the weight.
"Uh-oh." She muttered.

(Moles= Me no gusta DX)
(Is very tired, night every body :3)
TsScxkb.gif
@king2014@DragonChickedy@purpleater13@snowythedragon@automne@Naralia
@nyrazium

Vincent nodded silently. Since he did not care or know about way they were speaking anyway.
@nyrazium

Vincent nodded silently. Since he did not care or know about way they were speaking anyway.
"you know what we will skip archeon! seabreeze we are going to forge our own path! cmon everyone! lets go down this tunnel!" said aria jubilantly leading them ahead of the confused badgermole and into a large tunnel leading off from the cavern

"dont worry we should be able to grab some grubb soon! what is your food preference?" Rama asked the hungry dragon

@NekotheKat
"you know what we will skip archeon! seabreeze we are going to forge our own path! cmon everyone! lets go down this tunnel!" said aria jubilantly leading them ahead of the confused badgermole and into a large tunnel leading off from the cavern

"dont worry we should be able to grab some grubb soon! what is your food preference?" Rama asked the hungry dragon

@NekotheKat
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14