Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Society of the White Zalis
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
okay awesome what kinda powers?

the tunnel continued to slope downwards until they came to a small.. yet deep pool of water
"cielings too low to fly across! looks like we will have to swim.. if anyone cant swim join someone who does! or get an ice type to freeze us a bridge!" said aria as she jumped into the pool and began to swim across
@Purpleater13@King2014 @NekotheKat @snowythedragon @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne
okay awesome what kinda powers?

the tunnel continued to slope downwards until they came to a small.. yet deep pool of water
"cielings too low to fly across! looks like we will have to swim.. if anyone cant swim join someone who does! or get an ice type to freeze us a bridge!" said aria as she jumped into the pool and began to swim across
@Purpleater13@King2014 @NekotheKat @snowythedragon @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium Um can she read minds?
@nyrazium Um can she read minds?
@Purpleater13@King2014 @NekotheKat @ snowythedragon @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne
Gamzee finnaly got done and rushed back over to Trigger. She gave a shakey sigh.
"Would you like to accompany on my stroll." She said jokenly but with nevousness. Gamzee gave a sharky grin.
"It would be my pleasure." He said before darting down the stair case. Trigger followed more carefully and stopped at the pretty blue river. She noticed that the leader had already began to cross.
"Is this river like the river of styx?" She asked Gamzee wearily. He looked at her.
"I doubt it," He said before motioning to the leader, "they'd be dead or at least dragged under." His assured tone calmed her a bit. They both crossed and plopped down on the other side. Gamzee began to snicker.
"I guess it's not a normal river." Trigger gave him a questioning look before noticing what he met. From the shoulders down they both lacked color and their scales and maine were a gray-white color. Trigger looked at the leader to see that they were only at the middle. It was makeing her slow.
"I guess it affects everybody diffrent like." Trigger said.

@Purpleater13@King2014 @NekotheKat @ snowythedragon @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne
Gamzee finnaly got done and rushed back over to Trigger. She gave a shakey sigh.
"Would you like to accompany on my stroll." She said jokenly but with nevousness. Gamzee gave a sharky grin.
"It would be my pleasure." He said before darting down the stair case. Trigger followed more carefully and stopped at the pretty blue river. She noticed that the leader had already began to cross.
"Is this river like the river of styx?" She asked Gamzee wearily. He looked at her.
"I doubt it," He said before motioning to the leader, "they'd be dead or at least dragged under." His assured tone calmed her a bit. They both crossed and plopped down on the other side. Gamzee began to snicker.
"I guess it's not a normal river." Trigger gave him a questioning look before noticing what he met. From the shoulders down they both lacked color and their scales and maine were a gray-white color. Trigger looked at the leader to see that they were only at the middle. It was makeing her slow.
"I guess it affects everybody diffrent like." Trigger said.

TsScxkb.gif
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

(It would make sense if Helena was captured as well, because why not)

Deimos snapped playfully at the bats before following the others. He figured Helena was somewhere up ahead of the party. When they came to the pool of water, he hesitated a moment before leaping in and swimming after Aria.
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

(It would make sense if Helena was captured as well, because why not)

Deimos snapped playfully at the bats before following the others. He figured Helena was somewhere up ahead of the party. When they came to the pool of water, he hesitated a moment before leaping in and swimming after Aria.
u1Hs1Pq.png
a sort of serpentine creature with six fins and a mouth lined not with teeth but baline like a whale swam up to the surface, curiously looking at them all it swam towards aria, sniffing at her bag of food "oh no you dont! this is mine! go catch your own fish!" she scolded at the creature

"oh wow ive never seen this one before! i must sketch this beast as a discovery!" said Rama pulling out his log book as he rode on arias head across the pool

@Purpleater13@King2014 @NekotheKat @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne @snowythedragon
a sort of serpentine creature with six fins and a mouth lined not with teeth but baline like a whale swam up to the surface, curiously looking at them all it swam towards aria, sniffing at her bag of food "oh no you dont! this is mine! go catch your own fish!" she scolded at the creature

"oh wow ive never seen this one before! i must sketch this beast as a discovery!" said Rama pulling out his log book as he rode on arias head across the pool

@Purpleater13@King2014 @NekotheKat @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne @snowythedragon
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@Purpleater13@King2014 @nyrazium @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne @snowythedragon

I'll just say Mangles with the group near the lake?

@Purpleater13@King2014 @nyrazium @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne @snowythedragon

I'll just say Mangles with the group near the lake?

well we are all swimming across the lake at the moment and there is a weird serpent whale thing observing us and begging for food like a puppy
@NekotheKat
well we are all swimming across the lake at the moment and there is a weird serpent whale thing observing us and begging for food like a puppy
@NekotheKat
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png

Ok

Mangle looked at the whale with utter amazement. "wow.." She breathed. Mangle had been so quiet that almost no one knew she was there

Ok

Mangle looked at the whale with utter amazement. "wow.." She breathed. Mangle had been so quiet that almost no one knew she was there
the whale serpent sadly looked on and playfully nuzzled at aria "no! go away! your not getting anything you oversized sardine!" she said to the whale serpent even more scoldingly

the whale serpent sadly looked on and playfully nuzzled at aria "no! go away! your not getting anything you oversized sardine!" she said to the whale serpent even more scoldingly

dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png

"Look at that thingy!" Gamzee roared excitedly pointing at the creatures. Trigger stiffend up at the sight. Shure they looked fantastic but terrifing.
"How pretty." She mumbed with interst.

"Look at that thingy!" Gamzee roared excitedly pointing at the creatures. Trigger stiffend up at the sight. Shure they looked fantastic but terrifing.
"How pretty." She mumbed with interst.

TsScxkb.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14