Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Society of the White Zalis
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @ snowythedragon @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne

Something strange wormed into Trigger's mind. A jagged smile came across her face while all her sharp teeth were shown. A low laugh turned into a crazed one. Vines with thorns covered her body like armor and a sword grew to her side. Her eyes were wide and alert. Trigger had to force herself to the ground and her claws shot to either side of her head. Gamzee watched in fear and curiosity.
"Get them out! I don' wan' them in there! They wan' teh-" She interrupped herself and more laughter followed. Gamzee trotted over and began to pet her head in attempt to calm her.
"You're fine, it'll be fine." Gamzee said calmly. Her jagged smile turned into a frown.
"It's in my head, git it out!" She said upsettedly while flapping her wings like a sick bird.
"It'll go away give it time." He said. The imperial layed down and kept fidgeting. Finnaly what ever it was left her and the vines fell off her dead onto the ground. She stayed still. She was fine after a few moments. She stayed still and watched everyone else. She felt somewhat tired.

@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekotheKat @ snowythedragon @Naralia @DragonChickedy @Automne

Something strange wormed into Trigger's mind. A jagged smile came across her face while all her sharp teeth were shown. A low laugh turned into a crazed one. Vines with thorns covered her body like armor and a sword grew to her side. Her eyes were wide and alert. Trigger had to force herself to the ground and her claws shot to either side of her head. Gamzee watched in fear and curiosity.
"Get them out! I don' wan' them in there! They wan' teh-" She interrupped herself and more laughter followed. Gamzee trotted over and began to pet her head in attempt to calm her.
"You're fine, it'll be fine." Gamzee said calmly. Her jagged smile turned into a frown.
"It's in my head, git it out!" She said upsettedly while flapping her wings like a sick bird.
"It'll go away give it time." He said. The imperial layed down and kept fidgeting. Finnaly what ever it was left her and the vines fell off her dead onto the ground. She stayed still. She was fine after a few moments. She stayed still and watched everyone else. She felt somewhat tired.

TsScxkb.gif
@king2014@DragonChickedy@purpleater13@snowythedragon@automne@Naralia
@nyrazium

"My name is Vincent and i do not know those powers but they look similer to mine." He said doing he same but the orb looked like it was a cracking and making fizing noises
@nyrazium

"My name is Vincent and i do not know those powers but they look similer to mine." He said doing he same but the orb looked like it was a cracking and making fizing noises
@nyrazium

Lune looked at vincent weirdly, then stepped back from the imperial. "Uhm, well the orb wasn't made using magic! But I think you're lost then Imperial, this is an archeology mission. If you did want to join I suggest talking to the general." He chirped politely, even though this Imperial gave him weird vibes.

@nyrazium

Lune looked at vincent weirdly, then stepped back from the imperial. "Uhm, well the orb wasn't made using magic! But I think you're lost then Imperial, this is an archeology mission. If you did want to join I suggest talking to the general." He chirped politely, even though this Imperial gave him weird vibes.

@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekoTheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

(So many pings! *dies*)

Deimos was planning to return, but he suddenly he heard a growling noise and several voices. He bared his fangs and lowered his ears, only to see that it was a large purple Imperial, the Coatl and Wildclaw already engaged in conversation. "False alarm..." Sighed Deimos, but did not lower his guard.
@Purpleater13 @nyrazium @King2014 @NekoTheKat @snowythedragon @DragonChickedy @Automne

(So many pings! *dies*)

Deimos was planning to return, but he suddenly he heard a growling noise and several voices. He bared his fangs and lowered his ears, only to see that it was a large purple Imperial, the Coatl and Wildclaw already engaged in conversation. "False alarm..." Sighed Deimos, but did not lower his guard.
u1Hs1Pq.png
Aria looked around at all the others "huh? a monster! guys prepare yourselves im feeling some tremors in the earth... it could be some thing big! brace yourselves.. not a false alarm this time!"
@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

f
Aria looked around at all the others "huh? a monster! guys prepare yourselves im feeling some tremors in the earth... it could be some thing big! brace yourselves.. not a false alarm this time!"
@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

f
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png

Gamzee got close to Trigger and she resummoned her armor and sword. The armor and wepon was made from a much healthyer looking set. Gamzee crouched down, ready for anything.

(lol its like the monster turns out to be a bunny or somthing XD)

Gamzee got close to Trigger and she resummoned her armor and sword. The armor and wepon was made from a much healthyer looking set. Gamzee crouched down, ready for anything.

(lol its like the monster turns out to be a bunny or somthing XD)
TsScxkb.gif
all at once a giant starnosed badger mole came lumbering up the tunnel growling at them all and sniffing them out "uhm seabreeze might be good if we could escape to archeon now! i dont want my last words to be im being eaten by a badgermole!" said aria
( i better be more on top of this rp or else everyones gonna get lost in random story tangents in a developed rp world i havent even described fully yet.)
@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

iXNOttm.gif
all at once a giant starnosed badger mole came lumbering up the tunnel growling at them all and sniffing them out "uhm seabreeze might be good if we could escape to archeon now! i dont want my last words to be im being eaten by a badgermole!" said aria
( i better be more on top of this rp or else everyones gonna get lost in random story tangents in a developed rp world i havent even described fully yet.)
@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

iXNOttm.gif
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png

Deimos jumped to his feet and readied himself. He didn't need big swords or armor, just his fangs and claws would do just fine.

Helena tilted her head and focused on the shaking ground beneath her. "Well." She said, and laughed. "This'll be interesting."

(RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! *screams of terror* Oh wait guys it's just a bunny)
(or maybe it's an evil bunny)
(hmm.)

Deimos jumped to his feet and readied himself. He didn't need big swords or armor, just his fangs and claws would do just fine.

Helena tilted her head and focused on the shaking ground beneath her. "Well." She said, and laughed. "This'll be interesting."

(RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! *screams of terror* Oh wait guys it's just a bunny)
(or maybe it's an evil bunny)
(hmm.)
u1Hs1Pq.png
Aria growled at the creature and slapped it with an elkskin medical sling from her bag... it made the badgermole hesitate but only seemed to anger it more
"ohkay... i guess we will have to use elements and weapons on this thing... meh it was worth a try just to attempt to scare it off!" said aria

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

iXNOttm.gif
Aria growled at the creature and slapped it with an elkskin medical sling from her bag... it made the badgermole hesitate but only seemed to anger it more
"ohkay... i guess we will have to use elements and weapons on this thing... meh it was worth a try just to attempt to scare it off!" said aria

@King2014
@NekotheKat
@Purpleater13
@snowythedragon
@Automne
@Naralia
@DragonChickedy

iXNOttm.gif
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png

Gamzee ripped a couple of sections off of Triggers armor. Trigger jumped at the action. He took the square wooden sections and got up on his hind legs and began to hit them loudly together. Trigger saw what he was doing and began to shout random phrases and words at the large monster.

(In the back of my mind: I didn' get any sleep cuz of ya'll, you ain't gunna get any sleep 'cuz of me!)

(Bunny: The world's carrot supply shall be mine!)

Gamzee ripped a couple of sections off of Triggers armor. Trigger jumped at the action. He took the square wooden sections and got up on his hind legs and began to hit them loudly together. Trigger saw what he was doing and began to shout random phrases and words at the large monster.

(In the back of my mind: I didn' get any sleep cuz of ya'll, you ain't gunna get any sleep 'cuz of me!)

(Bunny: The world's carrot supply shall be mine!)

TsScxkb.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14