Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clans of Sorineth {OPEN} WC crossover
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Lamenting what i should do to join?
@Lamenting what i should do to join?
@matt42 She already told you how to join, though?
@matt42 She already told you how to join, though?
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@matt42 To join you'll have to fill out this form as I said before~ If you need help, you could always ask your invitee [user=darkmicewar] or [user=canvas] or me~ To join you'll have to fill out this form! [code][center] (Dragon pic/link. Screed stuff works to) Name: Gender: Clan: Past(not nessasary): Personality Rank: Likes: Dislikes:[/code]
@matt42
To join you'll have to fill out this form as I said before~ If you need help, you could always ask your invitee or or me~
To join you'll have to fill out this form!
Code:
[center] (Dragon pic/link. Screed stuff works to) Name: Gender: Clan: Past(not nessasary): Personality Rank: Likes: Dislikes:
@Lamenting ill complete this form after a while
@Lamenting ill complete this form after a while
@matt42
Okay then! Once you have and I've accepted it, or some other user enters, we can start the rp~
@matt42
Okay then! Once you have and I've accepted it, or some other user enters, we can start the rp~
@matt42 @alexandria77 @canvas @darkmicewar
We have enough people! Just remember matt42 to finish your form before you can start! Everyone else may start up RPing! Thank you for joining!

This form is still open for new apps tho!
We have enough people! Just remember matt42 to finish your form before you can start! Everyone else may start up RPing! Thank you for joining!

This form is still open for new apps tho!
[Center] @matt42 @alexandria77 @canvas @darkmicewar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21649686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/216497/21649686.png[/img][/url] Velveteen yawned and licked the inside of her toothy mouth as she felt the soft sun start to warm her scales. With a mighty shudder, she had stood up off of her monster-pelt nest, the latest additions to the patchwork piece was the pelt of one of those mesaclif harpys. A pink monster who fought in air with it's mighty mask. Two dragons had taken it down, and sadly she only managed to snag a small piece before others claimed the catch. Stepping outside of the tree log den, she sat herself down at the freshkill pile, and picked a weird frog thing with blue skin that didn't do good for her appetite. First starting with the legs, she slowly made to chew each chewy muscle with relish. It was her turn to patrol right? Hm. She couldn't remember, so she made to finish the rest of the meal before standing up and walking to the gathering area which they assigned patrols.

21649686.png

Velveteen yawned and licked the inside of her toothy mouth as she felt the soft sun start to warm her scales. With a mighty shudder, she had stood up off of her monster-pelt nest, the latest additions to the patchwork piece was the pelt of one of those mesaclif harpys. A pink monster who fought in air with it's mighty mask. Two dragons had taken it down, and sadly she only managed to snag a small piece before others claimed the catch.

Stepping outside of the tree log den, she sat herself down at the freshkill pile, and picked a weird frog thing with blue skin that didn't do good for her appetite. First starting with the legs, she slowly made to chew each chewy muscle with relish. It was her turn to patrol right? Hm. She couldn't remember, so she made to finish the rest of the meal before standing up and walking to the gathering area which they assigned patrols.
@lamenting As usual, Eberhild was sitting at the gathering area, waiting for more dragons to be present as she yawned a little. She began to speak after waiting impatiently for a bit more. "Velveteen, you will be on patrol with fewer warriors than usual today, I'm afraid." She spoke resolutely with no hesitation in her voice. "A fair amount of our warriors are a bit occupied at the moment, so there are many unavailable for patrol." She explained somewhat vaguely. "I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully there are not too many hazards out there today." She tried to smile encouragingly, but as someone who was terrible at smiling, she failed terribly. "Dismissed. All of you may go back to your regular schedules now."
@lamenting As usual, Eberhild was sitting at the gathering area, waiting for more dragons to be present as she yawned a little. She began to speak after waiting impatiently for a bit more. "Velveteen, you will be on patrol with fewer warriors than usual today, I'm afraid." She spoke resolutely with no hesitation in her voice. "A fair amount of our warriors are a bit occupied at the moment, so there are many unavailable for patrol." She explained somewhat vaguely. "I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully there are not too many hazards out there today." She tried to smile encouragingly, but as someone who was terrible at smiling, she failed terribly. "Dismissed. All of you may go back to your regular schedules now."
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
[Center] @matt42 @alexandria77 @canvas @darkmicewar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21649686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/216497/21649686.png[/img][/url] Velveteen gave a tiny nodd in reply to the leader's words before padding to the side of the group of congregating warriors, ready to head out. Her tail flicked nervously over and over again out of habit before the group patrol leader started to head out and the warriors start to chatter and scout the territory. It was common knowledge that patrols were realy just a break from hunting for Scarclan cats. Few minutes later, they came to the border between Sereneclan which the dragons took a break to inspect and sip stream water...

21649686.png

Velveteen gave a tiny nodd in reply to the leader's words before padding to the side of the group of congregating warriors, ready to head out. Her tail flicked nervously over and over again out of habit before the group patrol leader started to head out and the warriors start to chatter and scout the territory. It was common knowledge that patrols were realy just a break from hunting for Scarclan cats. Few minutes later, they came to the border between Sereneclan which the dragons took a break to inspect and sip stream water...
@alexandraKK
@alexandraKK
1 2 3 4 5 6